5 Filters

If Daszak is your prime suspect, Google was his business partner

Believe it or not, this is from Fox News Primetime. So maybe its just a distraction or a psy op. You decide.

Its’s a 6 minute report about Google funding Daszak and Eco Health Alliance (sic) and the Google and Youtube’s censorship of Ivermectin. It includes a clip of Piere Kory.

1 Like

The NWO has really p*ssed off Fox News. This on Fox News morning show. NSA spying on Tucker Carlson and Tucker Carlson has proof that the NSA is trying to take his show off air. “I know that the NSA routinely gives information on American citizens to the Justice Department and this is illegal”. (No sh^t sherlock)

Remember a younger Tucker accusing David Ray Griffin of blasphemy - sic! - because David dared to suggest that 11/9 might be a false flag. Welcome to the wrong side of the ‘Truth’ narrative, Tuck! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Having viewed both clips, I wondered: Am I smelling the sweet aroma of rival gic famiglie within the US ruling oligarchies falling out here? A gangsters’ civil war, which of course will trickle down to the lamestream media outlets that they control?

Doesn’t Tucker look earnest, though, doing his impression of a bright twelve-year-old good-boy reciting what he’s learned in his school Civics classes? I kept wanting to say: “Come on Tucker, you’re a hack in your forties. Haven’t you noticed yet that your home country doesn’t run according to the comforting fairy tales you learned in Civics! How many times do you need to have the stark realities paraded before your eyes, before you wake up?” Rule of law and Constitutional Rights, indeed! Chance would be a fine thing.

I hope the faction-quarrel - if that’s what it is - continues, because it spills out information and analytical viewpoints that the US Swampies don’t want aired.

Noticeable, though, that the chatter was all about the Wuhan alleged lab-leak - a hyped-up story which can be used to pull down Fauci, and damage his faction - but there was - literally - nothing about the ballooning poison-stab adverse-reaction disaster. That’s actually the big real-journalism story right now, and of course none of the gic-controlled media are mentioning it beyond the odd very low-key whisper.

1 Like

I agree Rhis. Seems that this pillar of the “right wing” Fox News community, going off script stinks. First, implying surprise that the NSA is spying on American citizens (even the elite journo’s) is really unbelievable. If anyone didn’t know this long before Snowden’s revelations, any journo unaware of this after Snowden, is either lying or blind, deaf and would be better off dumb.

You have posited a theory. Another might be Carlson is losing ratings or perhaps moving jobs and hoping to build up his worth before doing so. Whatever the reason, its interesting to see this on the lamestream.

On this last Rhis, my feeling is that the virus origins and the poison stab are both in the spotlight, as I increasingly see that the designing of the mRNA drugs uses the same techniques of genetic manipulation as did the creation of the SARS-2 virus, This means that not only did they have a “vaccine” against it from the start, but that they held off on declaring it effective until the epidemic had reached the point where a vaccine was in high demand but supplies were limited. We have a reenactment of this scenario now in Australia, where people are so paranoid about catching the Delta that they have thrown off caution over AZ side effects, and are beating each other over the head to get spiked.
The problem is with Fox and the rest is that they all blame China for the “leak”, even here where Fauci and Daszak are in the frame.

Hi @Dimac , as with all good conspiracies there will always be a Patsy to take the blame and wash away the stains of the real culprits.
My suspicion is still that it was Fort Detrick that did the leaking into the military and thence into the Wuhan military games in October 2019 to fix the release in China next to the accidental lab patsy or the fallback Evil Chinese patsy, whichever works best!
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202106/1227219.shtml

I notice even Peter McCullough gets drawn into casting aspersions at the Chinese when he should be focusing on what he does best.

cheers

Dimac, the Martin/Fuellmich interview makes clear that vital parts of the whole ‘engineered pathogen’ story are clearly true. The list of patents - spread over the past two decades - make it clear that the crooks have been at their criminal pursuits for years; all pointing towards the current scamdemic. And always with a mind to big-money making scams, hence the rash of patents; with the welfare of the common citizen of absolutely no concern, behind all the PR rubbish. Criminal scum!

1 Like

Yes indeed - and still trying to get round to listening to this recommended interview. Like 9/11 the true extent of the deception takes a while to sink in, and accept the implications and consequences. We need a new lexicon beyond psychopathic, diabolical, egregious and crimes against humanity.

1 Like

I’m with you here CJ - and have been since a year ago with no relenting possible. The PRIME involvement of the US in the GOF plan cannot be in doubt, with Wuhan set up to take the blame. Now we find that Australia was involved in the GOF research at WIV for the last eight years, along with the French. The only question remaining is at what levels of government or intelligence is the true agenda known and coordinated?

1 Like