Iain Davis on the UK New Normal Dictatorship - fascinating analysis

details found on the UK Column website :

haven’t got to the end yet but he seems to get better and better.

cheers

1 Like

Great well-researched article. Unfortunately, convincing.
Fascinating, even - in a ‘we’re all f****d then’ kind of way.

I’m sure Iain’s urging to “use any and every peaceable means” to resist the drive towards dictatorship will be hugely effective…

The things which, according to the historical record, actually work to make the authoritarian scum back off are better characterised by words such as ‘pitchforks’, ‘ropes’ and ‘lamp-posts’. Alas, that seems to be how it has to be done, to set them to flight, once they have their Enabling Acts in place. Dictatorship has to be crushed by revolution, usually. In disenfranchised Britain, that’s exactly what we need. Preferably as un-violent as possible. But whatever it takes. The only thing that makes the gics and their servitors scuttle for cover reliably is precisely the terror that we are about to destroy them physically.

1 Like

Hi @RhisiartGwilym , Mattias Desmet might distinguish the “normal dictatorship” which is in power purely through force and threat from what we have in many countries today , totalitarianism supported by an hypnotised population and led by some who are self hypnotised believers who are difficult to wake up. Other leaders are just pure evil where summary justice may be the only justice and means of defence in a desert of corrupt legal systems.

cheers

Hi @Evvy_dense , the future of sites like this may also be in jeopardy , we may be forced to send round robin emails to all who want to pursue any sort of free speech!

cheers

Horrifying that they’re so far ahead and we’re so far behind with such a large majority of us still buying into the giant lie. People are waking up but painfully slowly when what we really need is a Great Awakening. Excellent article CJ and thanks for posting - I sent it to everyone I know.

1 Like