5 Filters

How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb

How on earth are we really going to stop all of this?

Over 5 million views so far.

3 Likes

Hmm. Havenā€™t had chance to watch, will try.

But this certainly ties in with the above. I came across a video of Rik Mayall, speaking backstage. Itā€™s quite scary to hear Rik speak like this from the grave.

As you do, I followed up with another video. A clip from Mayalls last movie before he died. Bizarrely, the movie is about the above subject. Makes me think a lot more about the war in Gaza and how itā€™s going to spread.

3 Likes

Itā€™s interesting to see Webb with Beck. Previously my impression of him wasā€¦ Well unprintable here thatā€™s for sure. Is Webb changing hearts and minds? That right there is a hopeful thing I think.

As to your question on how to stop the GICS, this essay by JMG is sort of interesting

On the one hand depressing as it points to the seemingly unstoppable rise of fascism in the short term, but thereā€™s a lot happening, and the GICS donā€™t have as much control as they think they do.

The world is turning, thatā€™s for sure. And in these chaotic times a small, seemingly impotent act might be all thatā€™s needed to shift us all onto a different path.

Donā€™t let them colonise our minds and who knows?

Cheers

3 Likes

One By One is a pretty good film, Iā€™ve watched it a couple of times. Thereā€™s a preachy tone, maybe, but you can tell the script and filming are coming from a good place. Whether or not Rik Mayall took it seriously I donā€™t know, and I suspect the clip filmed during ciggie break is mostly tongue in cheek. Iā€™m fairly sure the full film is on the same platform, very hard to source otherwise.

A great talk. With her vast digging, sheā€™s seen just about everything.
Sheā€™s very inspiring, as 20K people underneath the video in Youtube seem to have said. Sheā€™s dynamite to followers of Beck but sheā€™s appeared with people like Iain Davis as well.

They touch a few times on the old left-right divide, and agree that it has little relevance to whatā€™s going on underneath with these GIC plans. Even some old ā€˜unprintablesā€™ are seeing the plans as more than ā€˜leftistā€™ takeovers.

ā€œDonā€™t let them colonise our minds and who knows?ā€

Thatā€™s looking like the battleground!
Cheers

2 Likes

Hi @Rich . Great interview. Not sure if I should say thanks, as this has inspired me to retry reading One Nation Under Blackmail. I got half way through volume 1 and my brain couldnā€™t cope with all the names and interconnections. Now I feel obliged to start again and persevere a little more. So, thanks for posting, ā€¦ I think!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what puts me off buying it/them.
Maybe someone will write a simplified version ā€œfor Dummiesā€ and it will be a western best seller :slightly_smiling_face:
But itā€™s a genuine problem. In reality itā€™s probably more of an academic text in nature, needing commitment and resources to process all the provenance that gets in the way of the gist.
In time it will likely be written about in studied summaries or extracts, and soon everyone will ā€˜knowā€™ much of it, without having read it, as kind of happened with Wikileaks.

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid I only got as far as downloading the eBooks. I tell myself that one day I will jump right in, just as I will with Infinite Jest