5 Filters

How academic journals work, part 5555

How scientific experiments that may advance the wrong kind of knowledge could be shouted down by paid admirers of vaccines.

Certain gene therapies may inhibit the immune system from doing its job. If this were a momentary effect that might be framed as a risk worth taking (it isn’t). In fact it may well be an enduring issue that could enable cancers to become established.

(Hopefully that’s enough mights and mays and coulds.)

3 Likes

This is another perfect example of the corruption of the medical system (but in video, 2 hours). IMHO well worth the time.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=296&part=1&gen=99

Horrific story, dark humour but nothing as dark as the story.
Pathologist Dr Ryan Cole was one of the first to flag the appearance of cancers.

These are showing up in VAERS.

All non-covid vaccines, pre-covid - 0 cancer reports

Found 0 cases where Location is U.S. States and Symptom is Breast cancer and Vaccination Date from ‘2010-01-01’ to ‘2019-12-31’

All vaccines in covid era, including covid - 54 cancer reports

Found 54 cases where Location is U.S. States and Symptom is Breast cancer and Vaccination Date from ‘2021-01-01’ to ‘2022-12-31’

All covd vaccines - 54

Found 54 cases where Location is U.S. States and Vaccine is COVID19 and Symptom is Breast cancer and Vaccination Date from ‘2021-01-01’ to ‘2022-12-31’

So only covid vaccine reports of breast cancers.
50 in 18 months - times goodness know what for underreporting, as bc is not something most people would regard as a likely vaccine side effect.

It’s a picture that could get very grim, at population level.

1 Like

Looks bleak.

But. There’s a but. I’m speculating that relatively few women (females past adolescence, why am I even adding that…?!) are vaccinated against anything at all in the US until relatively recently. Babies, children, maybe some adolescents, but adults? I can’t back this up with any stats, its just a kneejerk reaction.

I wondered that but it looks to me the other vaccines combined will compare with the covid vaccines. For example flu jab is quite big in the States, about 150m annual in the 10 years before covid, about half the population.

But - good idea not to pick a mainly female one.

Prostate cancer?

All non-covid vaccines, pre-covid - 2 prostate cancer reports

Found 2 cases where Location is U.S. States and Symptom is Prostate cancer and Vaccination Date from ‘2010-01-01’ to ‘2019-12-31’

All covd vaccines - 28 prostate cancer reports

Found 28 cases where Location is U.S. States and Vaccine is COVID19 and Symptom is Prostate cancer and Vaccination Date from ‘2021-01-01’ to ‘2022-12-31’

All vaccines - 29 prostate cancer reports

Found 29 cases where Location is U.S. States and Symptom is Prostate cancer and Vaccination Date from ‘2021-01-01’ to ‘2022-12-31’

So 1 non-covid vaccine prostate cancer report in the covid period (and only 2 in the ten year period preceding) and 28 covid vaccine ones.

1 Like

The flu jab did seem the most likely flaw in my argument (though that dignifies a from-the-hip shot somewhat). Especially given the CDCs quite bald assertion “everyone over the age of six months needs the flu vaccine”. Slap my silly wrists.

So the prostate cancer reports are not far short of 1000% the previous level pre covid jab.

Was worth a shot…yes I saw a similar CDC assertion about everyone needing vaccines. They need something too :grimacing:

The pattern of colon cancer reports in VAERS is very similar - 27 reports since 2021, all of them from Covid vaccines.
But in 2010-2019, just one colon cancer report.