5 Filters

Has the English-raj class decided to dump the current boss of their political wing - in favour of Sunak?

Short vid of the two Alexes at The Duran discussing - no yawning at the back there! - the defenestration of the bozo in Downing Street.

I’ve grown happy to hear Alex Mercouris’s analyses, since he seems to be savvy, widely-informed and often spot on with his hunches for the near future.

What he lays out here seems to me to point to a conclusion quietly reached amongst the WealthPowerStatus barons behind British ‘democracy’ - the English-raj class - that Johnson is too floundering just now, and in any case is too incapable, to be even provisionally useful any longer, and that Sunak would be more to their purposes anyway: sabotage Brexit as far as practicable, keep the starmoids in their handy state of sedated castration (though Starmer himself might just be cultivable as a back-up Paedominster boss some time in the future; but only after some serious grooming, and understandings reached, before getting the job; like B’Liar flying to genuflect at the court of Baron Rupert, before getting permission to PM).

Notice the confidence that Alex evinces that someone is releasing a steady drip of leaks, according to an agenda, to cause maximum damage so as to undermine the bozo. He suggests Cummings, which may be so; but ask: on his sole, vengeful initiative, or as a wilful agent of the raj?

Neither of the Alexes reaches this conclusion sketched above. But everything that they lay out points in that direction, it seems to me:

2 Likes

It was Cummings both times, spread months apart for maximum effect. Given he shouldn’t even have been in government in the first place, it’s hard to believe it’s such a simple revenge story, he’s bound to have backers who would object to him shafting Boris unless it suited them.
Also, the media have been getting stuck into Boris more that you would expect, and this also started quite early, as if there was influence there too.

2 Likes

Very much so, his SubStack delivers what might be a coup de grace.

This entry dated 7 Jan was updated 17 Jan. The earlier stuff is quite interesting anyway… or scroll down quite a lot to get to the newest addition.

As for Rishi Rich, he has been groomed plenty, I think, and Sir Kieth likewise. Both will do what they’re told.

Boris (“trolley”) wanted the job and it was the wanting it that drove him. Once he had it… it was “dropped my ice cream cone” time. Dukkha…

I doubt he has enjoyed much of his time in no.10 and will be keen to go. Maybe the covid narrative might need to fall apart a bit more first?

I gather Priti Patel might fancy her chances; if so a sure sign of how deluded she is. PP has been making it known that she thought anyone who suspected breach of lockdown was under a duty to report it. A swipe at Boris’s neighbour if he was around at the time but didn’t snitch…

1 Like

Thanks @KarenEliot
Intriguing insider view especially for followers of the dramatis personnae of government.

It’s interesting that he didn’t rely on the Chief Medical Officer and sussed out the merits of antivirals for himself. Also interesting that he isn’t therefore also denouncing or criticizing the very compromised medical aides to government, which you would expect someone as ruthless and focussed as him to do - but they aren’t on his list of assassin’s targets.

How strange this guy commands such attention even from his blog, so that Boris comes up so clearly in the sights of Cummings and others.

I can’t help feeling - I fear there will a worse may in his place.

1 Like

I wonder: Is Cummings an aspi person; and one convinced that he’d make a much better PM himself (if only lots of punters could be conned into liking him ignorantly, as so many did/do the buffoon)? Don’t hold yer breath there, Dom!

I notice too that he has - or gives the appearance of having - implicit faith in the ‘tests’, obviously-fraudulent though they are to anyone who does the least amount of checking; and he has an apparent certainty that the covid flu was a massive, disastrous real pandemic, threatening to crash government and society generally, rather than that mess being created entirely by the responses of the endemically-chaotic, tinpot, pretend-democratic government that we endure in Britain. And all of it now heavily under the con-man influence of an international criminal conspiracy, floated on the cov-flu.

Dom drops not a hint about any of this. Nor does he say a word - in anything that I’ve seen - about the increasingly-unmistakable, wilfully criminally-created disaster of the poisons-stabs. Does he know about it all, but is keeping totally schtum, or has he really not noticed? Really? A brilliant, deep-penetrating, insightful real statesman as Dom comes on to be? Really?

I lean more towards K’s musing, that this clearly lethally-intended hatchet job he’s doing on Bozo can’t just be one (possibly-aspi) free-floating bean-spiller seeking venge - er sorry: ‘justice’. Rather more likely that he’s the plate-ripping ice-berg tip of a discreetly self-hidden faction of the English-raj class (a British chapter of the BlackGuards?*), seeking to sink (useless, white-elephant) Titanic Bojo - whilst also seeking personal venge - er ‘justice’ - at the same time.

As well as a - possible - aspi, Dom seems to be a fully-indoctrinated troobleever technocrat. Christ, what a car-crash character!

It’s a comfort to hark back to John Michael Greer’s recent essay heralding changing currents of history heading towards the final ejection from the commanding heights of power of the technocrat class. ASAP, please! Dom seems to be almost a self-caricature of the crazily over-certain technocrat type gracing public life at the moment.

*Appropriate portmanteau-word: Black[rock/Van]guard: the BlackGuards.

1 Like

Yes I think Dom is definitely high-functioning autistic (or aspi, as you say, it’s a bit of a red flag these days as Asperger was rather dodgy). The giveaway, for me, is his obsession with neat little models for managing things. If only leaders/civil servants were trained in these magical skills, he implies, all this snobbery and tradition would be swept away.

I loved his use of ‘deep state’ to refer to the Sir Humphrey’s as opposed to real bad actors. A certain naiveté or just extreme care?

1 Like

As a PS to the above I wonder it if is possible that some of the key actors in UK politics were poisoned somehow, and thus really did catch something nasty, giving them painful personal commitment to the reality of the cronyvirus? The initial bug was presumably the most virulent?

1 Like

I’d guess that the English-raj deep state resides more in the secret-police/assassins of the MIs, the Special Forces command, and the overall military general staff, together with a handful of the rajista hyper-rich, than in the Civil Service.

A few there, as point men, perhaps. All of them, in any case, simply subservient-comprador local officers of the US deep state, acting on licence. Rabid with detestation-terror of Vladimir Vladimirovich and Russia, I’d surmise. Think of them as the Massed Doltenbergs. Superannuated Blimps, about to be shed, as the world hurls into a major societal shake-up.

The cflu does actually seem to be pretty nasty in its own right, to anyone not fully strong enough to receive messenger exosomes without trouble.

One of the few points of light that I still see in the Bovril Boat is that dan really did have a dreadful bout of long covid, and told about it accurately. I can think of others too, who - having witnessed its worst effects at close quarters - really are convinced that it’s a monstrous killer, rather than the rather-bad (possibly tampered-with) flu that it really is; which - as flus do every year - kills some vulnerable people.

My fear is that, as you say, we’ll get someone worse. Boris, plus about a third of his party, are not taking this corona stuff seriously enough for Davos/WEF crowd and their followers. Here in the UK we are definitely behind most EU countries when it comes to imposing yet more idiotic measures and vax mandates. Given the people on the scene, I hope he survives for the present.

3 Likes

That Reiner Fuellmich interview that I linked to nearby today makes me think yet again that the tide is at, or near, the turn, and the conspirators are about to be swept up on a tsunami of public outrage, as more and more people snap out of their trance state. The unhideable death-and-maiming toll of the poison stabs, plus the obvious poison-calibrating experiments with the different batches of the stabs, are blowing holes in the official narrative. Whichever bunch of flexible operatives we get in Paedominster and Downing Street, still, as the immortal Dubbya put it: “This sucker is going down!”

I really hope that’s the case about the public outrage, but it’s just amazing that they’re doubling down on much of the continent. Would they really do that if they knew the end of their covid scam was nigh? Or perhaps it’s the case that knowing they have the media, most politicians and much of the so-called left supporting them has made them feel invincible.