5 Filters

Happy birthday Rhis

It’s been almost a year since we started this little board. It wouldn’t have happened without you my friend.

Hope you have a great day and looking forward to seeing you in person soon!

Cheers
PP

3 Likes

Happy birthday from this relative stranger and fellow renegade :birthday:

1 Like

Is it only a year? Ha! A lot has happened…Penblwydd hapus Rhisiart!!!

Happy birthday Rhis, may you get what you wish for!

Yes indeed - and as many more as you’d like to spend on this cursed but still beautiful planet! I hope we’ll meet again before too many pass too - if we ever make it back to old Blighty.

Happy Birthday RG - you bloody beaut you : ) X

1 Like

Happy birthday you canny FOW (font of wisdom). I have enjoyed your input over many years, first in the sinking lifeboat, now here. Hopefully you will keep us informed by you wisdom for many years ahead.

1 Like

Many thanks, my dears! :slight_smile: Never expected to make it this far. Nurturative effects of 5F, I suspect. :wink:

2 Likes

Seconded, seconded, seconded …

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Rhis and thanks for all your great posts over the years and going all the way back to the MLMB.

And the lingo of course!

“Himmlerella” - probably my favorite that one! :grinning:

1 Like

Cheers Rich! I’d forgotten Himmlerella… :roll_eyes:

As far as I’m aware this is the only Welsh language track that’s ever been featured in a Hollywood movie…

Mind you, Swansea on a February day is not a good place to be.

I’m sure everyone’s heard of Gorky’s Zygotic Mynci.

They were a really good band, who sang about 50% of the time in Welsh and 50% of the time in English. Their Welsh language songs are no longer easy to find online. There’s not much I can do about the sound quality on this one, which might be the first pop song you’ve ever heard sung in the Welsh language…

Wishing you many more mate…

Cheers, guys! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hen Ogledd are great fun, released a second album Sept 2020.

I would guess there aren’t many hip-hop fans around this hood, but imho you can’t beat a bit of GLC. The album titled alone are worth the price. As well as this one they did Straight Outta Newport and Original Pyrite Material and a few I probably missed