5 Filters

Hancock 'fell in love' - so give the guy a break willya!

I’ve been intrigued by the commentary around the hancock rehabilitation prog that is his inclusion in the ‘celeb’ show. To be clear, I’ve never watched a single episode of the show - I was half tempted when Lydon appeared on it, but managed to resist.

Now, this business of rehabilitating the inhumans’ handmaidens is nothing new - for instance, a marvelous job was performed on the Alistair campbell creature - he’s now more or less an uncontroversial member of the commentariat.

The thing that bugs me about this hancock, ‘I fell in love’ schtick, is the likelihood that the whole business with Gina Coladangelo was simply a piece of pantomime - a performance that would enable the inhumans to replace a by that time sullied puppet - hancock’s usefulness had waned so they needed to get him off stage - how to do it? Easy, set-up a clinch with an aide, have the footage ‘leaked’ and splashed all over the media, watch as the clapping seals thrilled at, and ooohed and aahed about the titillating footage - and then refield one of their banker-class players into hancock’s former role.

Thing is, have you seen the footage of the hancock and coladangelo clinch?! To me it looks so obviously staged - - not going to dwell on it at all - just watch it again and consider, is that really what a snatched moment of passion actually looks like? Hardly.

Where’s the steam guys?

The whole h&c business is of a piece with the leaked phone call between Victoria Ghouland and Geoffrey Pratt - that too played large in the msm - but why did it feature so heavily and briefly in the news…because the ghoul said ‘fuck the EU’! The actual story about how the US state department was engaged in orchestrating a coup was a non-story…it was merely the titillative ‘fuck’ that seemed to have any appeal for the PBB-addled consumers of that poison.

Anyroad, no great shakes - just a minor irritant in recent days.

2 Likes

Love ‘Ghouland’! My own usual home-use handle for the dreadful creature is ‘Flabbivicky Null-Kag’ (‘Kag’ because she’s the wife of the giant fat-berg Kagan). Ghouland is better, though! :laughing:

BTW, speaking as an old thesp I can tell you that Hancock’s on-camera teary-fit schtick is shite. He’s a terrible actor. More obvious even than ‘bereaved father Robby Parker’ at the Sandy Hook thing. (I don’t pretend to know for sure what really went down at Sandy Hook; but I do know that I wouldn’t trust the official fairy tale as far as I can spit. Alex Jones - and the other dissidents - are definitely onto something.)