5 Filters

Greg Hunter and Catherine Austin-Fitts shred the big scam and light up its interior

Category deliberately chosen; listen to the end. Greg and Catherine lay bare what’s really going on with the big scams, and the purpose behind them. Also, how to resist. This thread could just as well have been listed under ‘Renegades versus the NWO’.

I share their basic faith that the psychopathic evil will not prevail. And speaking of cash, as Catherine does towards the end, I’ve started harking back to the Rom thread in my ancestry by always having a wad of notes on me, no matter what. It just feels like a good idea; and use it to pay for everything, even when you do have cards and all that dross (as I have, one, at least…):

1 Like

It won’t prevail.

I could go into a 10,000 word diatribe, but I will resist.

Good will prevail over evil.

1 Like

If cash is outlawed and Central Bank Digital Currencies ( CBDC) become the norm then perhaps we can start up a new site called “One Filter” possibly using carrier pigeon as the only free way to comunicate!

( On pigeons:
"Characteristics and Attributes:

• Pigeons can fly at altitudes of 6000 feet or more*
  • Pigeons can fly at average speeds of up to 77.6 mph but have been recorded flying at 92.5 mph*
  • Pigeons can fly between 600 and 700 miles in a single day, with the longest recorded flight in the 19th century taking 55 days between Africa and England and covering 7000 miles*
  • Pigeons are thought to navigate by sensing the earth’s magnetic field and using the sun for direction. Other theories include the use of roads and even low frequency seismic waves to find their way home*
  • Pigeons (and all the columbidae family) drink by sucking water and using their beaks like straws. Most birds sip water and then throw their head back to swallow*
  • Pigeons, like humans, can see in colour, but unlike humans they can also see ultraviolet light, a part of the spectrum that humans cannot see. As a result, pigeons are often used in search and rescue missions at sea because of this unique sense combined with excellent all-round vision*
  • Pigeons have been found to pass the ‘mirror test’, the ability to recognise its own reflection in a mirror. The pigeon is one of only 6 species, and the only non-mammal, to have this ability*
  • Pigeons are highly intelligent and can recognise all 26 letters of the alphabet as well as being able to conceptualise. Pigeons can differentiate between photographs and even two different human beings in a single photograph.* "

)

cheers

3 Likes

Impressive capabilites for sure CJ, definitely evolutionary successes. How about One Filitter for the site? :slight_smile:
Years ago I remember a BBC doc about the fastest animal, or some such. The only candidate was a (peregrine) falcon. There is a tendency to go weak at the knees over predators. They measured the bird’s horizontal speed - I recall something like 80mph, in agreement with your figure - and added a tweak by getting the trained bird to follow something or other dropped from a light aircraft. Taking everything into account - ie all the handwaving - they came up with a fanfare top speed figure of ‘up to’ 200 mph. For a change I had to wipe the inside of the TV screen. Or maybe that didn’t happen, but I remember thinking there was some talking up going on. Throw a snail out of a plane and it would fall at 120 mph.
Anyway not that long afterwards I saw a David Attenborough programme which featured a chase between a PF and a pigeon. Not one of these culturally adapted grey town center everything-foragers, but a healthy wild bird. The pursuit was followed by plane for quite a while, as it reached an equlibrium between predator and prey. Basically they had the same top speed. Attenborough added that the pigeon could keep this up for hours. I’d have thought that in a tie the smaller animal would win the speed prize.

CJ1 does the letter recognition mean carrier pigeons are getting ready to negotiate work contracts. Problematic for vegans…I wouldn’t trust them with a pizza, the team would flick the box open in no time, but maybe they could stick to an agreed 10% :slightly_smiling_face:.
I’m impressed by their reactions and fine margins, they hop or skip out of the way at the last minute, using minimal energy. No other bird makes a living while interacting with lots of people’s feet.
Cheers

2 Likes

Great to see some positive press for pigeons, I’ve always found them very endearing and no two are the same.

1 Like

Start with Greg and Catherine, wander over evil, proceed to pigeons! Threads do wander about on the internet, don’t they! :laughing:

They do when I get hold of them that’s for sure. Lol

I was doubly impressed when I read the full text linked above: something like 40% of all Dicken Medal awardees (for animal valour…) were pigeons. Bless their scraggly legs.

1 Like