5 Filters

Gonzalo nods

The excellent, on-the-spot - in Kharkov - Gonazlo Lira has a short vid-piece up on Saker today, about the Bucha false-flag:

But he makes one unfortunate slip. I left a comment, which details what I mean:

SELFQUOTE:

Did Gonzalo say that the - possibly fake - US moon landings were unmistakably real, like the globularity of the Earth? I think he did.

Ah well, absolutely everyone has their blind spots.

Literally, the only meticulously rational position to take on that subject - the alleged landings - is that itā€™s clearly an open question, since there are now such masses of careful, detailed investigation which cast serious doubt on the whole official narrative.

Also, we shall be able to know more certainly soon, once Russia or China send robot landers to the right spot in the Sea of Tranquility, or overfly it closely enough with state-of-the-art cameras recording whatā€™s on the ground. My bet remains: that such looking-to-see will find none of the space junk that the alleged landings left behind, because the Americans never went.

If I have to, Iā€™ll accept that I was wrong easily enough, since Iā€™m firmly in the ā€˜Donā€™t really know for sureā€™ camp. But until we get confirmation one way or the other, the only carefully exact conclusion is that - despite all the outraged attempted debunking of the scepticism about the alleged landings - theyā€™re still not really proven to be authentic.

Something to think about Gonzalo: How do you KNOW - to the point of staking your life on it if need be - that the landings really happened? Have you seen any ultimately-conclusive evidence, over and above the well-upholstered official narrative (the sort of fairy-tale which the Western lie-machine is so experienced at creating, like - er - Bucha, for example)?

The answers, if weā€™re being strict about it, is: We donā€™t; and No.

Weā€™ll know when Russia or China offers comprehensive close-range pictures of the alleged landing site, and we see, or donā€™t see, the space junk thatā€™s supposed to be abandoned there.

As the global paradigm-shift thatā€™s happening right now proceeds, itā€™s predictable that one or other of the two main inheritor power-centres, Moscow or Beijing, will feel confident enough soon to show us whatā€™s really there, even if theyā€™ve known for a while that thereā€™s nothing, no junk, no boot-prints, no flag, but theyā€™ve kept quiet about it until the time is right.

Until that time, itā€™s really not wise to offer the - alleged - landings as an example of a cast-iron, irrefutably-established truth.

UNQUOTE

3 Likes

Rhis, I remain open minded about the moon landings, with the caveat that just about everything weā€™re told from the cradle to the grave is a lie.

If you want a laugh, just watch the recent SpaceX stuff. Hereā€™s an example (9 minute video)ā€¦

To anyone with an engineering background, or any kind of background, the above video is so obviously faked. Number one, I suppose, would be the shots they show of the rocket in the upper atmosphere. It would be just about impossible to get shots like that. When the rocket lands is even funnier (not sure if this is shown in the above vid). It looks like something out of the Thunderbirds puppet show. I was half expecting ā€˜Brainsā€™ to come on screen with his puppet wires on show.

America hasnā€™t had a space programme for decades. They want you to believe that slimy, self-serving corporations can do this stuff instead. MacDonalds in space kind of stuff.

For many years now, all American satellites and astronauts have been launched on Russian rockets, mostly from Kazakhstan.

ps. the above vid does show the rocket landing again. Anyone who believes thatā€™s real must be on something.

3 Likes

Wait . . . surely this image, captured with a chest-mounted camera without a viewfinder while wearing several layers of Michelin Man cast-offs is undeniably real?

Gonzalo does shoot his lip, rather, but I donā€™t think Iā€™d want to swap places for one split second. Quite happy to watch his stuff from a comparatively safe distance, gaffes and otherwise.

Very entertaining, never once goes out of focus, and the landing is a take-off simulation run backwardā€¦ I strained to hear Lady Penelope saying ā€œParker, drop your speed pleaseā€ but it was in there somewhere around the bit when Space Cadet Technician Fourth Class Madeupski remembered to turn down the whooshing sound FX.

1 Like

That musk toy certainly doesnā€™t look very convincing in the video. So many little details that scream ā€˜fake!ā€™ Definitely an open verdict there, Iā€™d say. Not quite as self-evident as the controlled demolitions of the three WTC buildings on 11/9/01, but near. Shades of Thunderbirds, indeed! :laughing: