5 Filters

Gilad Atzmon on zionistan's poison-stab catastrophe

Another report to go on the growing pile of evidence that the stabs are a killing and maiming disaster already, with god-know’s what else still to come. Yet still no widescale popular outcry; people just not getting the news about it:

1 Like

Quite how this stacks up with the seemingly sudden withdrawal of jab passes we will have to wait and see. I can’t help thinking that a new ‘wave’ will be attributed to the wicked jab objectors and the reaction, whipped up by press wolves, and the solution, are not difficult to guess.

I could never understand in the first place how Israel came to be Pfizer’s testing ground, except in the narrowest terms, after the True Believers refused to be vaccinated. Thing is now, there is no easy way to tell a vaxed from a non-vaxed.
It all fills me with anger and distaste at what has been done to us. I just wrote an article on Vaccine Hesitancy - which is the subject of constant talk here in OZ, where very soon those who wont be spiked will be held down and given one up the bum by their former-fellow citizens, 85% of whom think all Australians should be vaccinated, including babies i suppose.
There is zero mention of the possibility of side effect from mRNA vaxes, as the over 50s refuse to take the AZ and are hanging out for the Pfizer, while being warned that if there’s an outbreak it could be too late.
This whole thing is now beyond a joke, and getting beyond our worst nightmares - trapped here at the arse end of the world with a lot of braindead Covidians, waiting for the day’s commands to come from the choppers hovering overhead…

1 Like