5 Filters

GICs out of control

Leave it to the doctors…but the thing called monoclonal antibodies has never been approved for newborns.
It’s a familiar manouvre. It’s called a vaccine so it can be put on the child schedule without pharma liability. But when there’s an adverse reaction it’s reported to FAERS (not VAERS) the drug system, which the FDA own. That could be important as there were more deaths getting the treatment in the safety trials than the control group. Par for the course, the reasons for these deaths was not disclosed.
Seems there’s nothing good about it, as Meryl Nass explains.
ED

Please make them stop the insanity of using nearly all newborns as guinea pigs. CDC’s ACIP today voted unanimously to give a monoclonal antibody to newborns on day 1-7 of life to prevent RSV.

MORE babies DIED who were TREATED than were in the control group. Same story as Pfizer’s initial COVID shot trial. This will almost certainly kill many babies.

2 Likes

Atrocious. Debi Evans on UK Column has been very clear in decrying these products. If I recall correctly she has warned that pretty much any ‘medicine’ with a name that ends ‘…mab’ is exactly that (MAB: monoclonal antibody). She’s an excellent addition to their team of regulars. (Autistic lady as it happens.)

2 Likes

It seems to me that every day the news gets so much more - er - offensive, to be really polite about it. It’s almost is easier to bury ones head in the sand, than face it. The occasional upsides come from people like Debi Evans mentioned above by @KarenEliot who is a competent researcher and very clear presenter.

The only other upside for me is the people like 5F posters who make me think its not yet time to do what the Aborigines used to at their time end, which is ‘go walkabout’ and disappear.

5 Likes

"Last week I spent nine hours in the company of Tony Blair and friends at the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change ‘Future of Britain Conference 2023’ where apparently Tony has a ‘new plan’ for a ‘new’ Britain.

I only discovered this conference by chance when investigating what Tony Blair has planned for our children’s education in the future."

Unbelievable sacrifice. Hell was empty, and all the devils were … talking to Tony Blair (or even worse, listening to him), but she signed up for nine hours, so we didn’t have to.

1 Like