5 Filters

Getting stung off a scorpion could save your life

Having been born during the astrological House that everybody knows is totally the absolutely best one I found this little video difficult to resist

< 2 mins

Possibly not on the Favourites playlist of Albert Boula.

https://www.hippocraticpost.com/fertility/scorpion-sting-might-save-lives-from-coronavirus-2/

1 Like

Iā€™m under the sign of the goat (no prizes for guessing that one); 21st March.

Iā€™ve been stung all my life, not least with VAT, or TVA as itā€™s known in France, and most countries have a similar thing. From the cradle to the grave, outside of your working life, you are taxed approx. 20% on just about all goods and services you purchase, this is regardless of whether you are a dustman or a Duke.

Maybe a scorpion sting might be a little less painful.

(howā€™s that for going a bit off topic!)

2 Likes

consummate :wink:

Hi @KarenEliot , I noticed that the scorpi glow under U/V light seemed to be attractive to the producers of the clip - is this the easy way to detect the next stream of covid solutions - who glows there?

cheers

1 Like

Massive protest in Melbourne todayā€¦

You only have to watch a few minutes of the above 30 minute vid to get a flavour. This is how Sky News.au reported it (a much shorter clip)ā€¦

Also a massive protest in Paris (at least half a million on the streets) and in many other towns and cities across France. Also, in Holland, Belgium, Italy, Poland, Germany, etc, etc, as the globalist puppets are about to bring in another lockdown across Europe.

I started off with Melbourne, because itā€™s had one of the longest lockdowns in the world, and the people there have now had enough. With media blackouts itā€™s getting harder and harder to find out whatā€™s actually going on, so if thereā€™s anyone tuning in from Victoria (dimac?) or anywhere else in Australia, please put us straight.

Sorry, again, Karen, for going a bit off topic; but surely we are still in scorpion territory?

2 Likes

Oh, and a notable thing about the weekendā€™s protest in Melbourne, as with the protest last weekend, is that the police largely backed-off. The police in Victoria have displayed some of the most vicious/unlawful behaviour Iā€™ve ever seen in a western country.

Alas, it was not the same in Paris this afternoon, when the CRS did their usual thing (beating the crap out of protestors). A police stand-down was notable in many other parts of Europe, though.

1 Like

And just in case one might think the All Blacks have bottled it thereā€™s this. First 10 minutes are Wellington protests. Then there is a gunshot death recorded as Coroni death and an ectopic pregnancy treated in a garage (they were not allowed entry to the surgery as they were unjabbed).

And an interesting fact from the comments, which I didnā€™t know. ā€œThe head of the bio ethics division at the FDA is Christine Grady. Whoā€™s her husband? Dr. Anthony Fauci.ā€

1 Like

Delighted to see Iā€™m not the only one to stretch a topic wherever it will go :wink:. The real world isnt salami sliced into ā€œdisciplinesā€ and topics so I sure as hell canā€™t see why conversations about it should be, either. Curse their abstractions.

The tranny down underā€¦? I dunno. The following clip might be photo shopped, although I have seen many similar clips in recent yearsā€¦

Since all this nonsense started, getting on for 2 years ago now, only 33 people have purportedly died in New Zealand from the thing they call covid 19 (which many people will tell you is just the flu rebranded)ā€¦

On the back of this, Jacinda and associated lunatics have completely destroyed the New Zealand economy, and are directly responsible for the deaths of a huge number of people, through suicide, lack of healthcare, etc.

Itā€™s a similar story just about everywhere else in the world.

1 Like