5 Filters

Genetic Technology (Precision Breeding) Act 2023 - another poison vector for human manipulation?

Hi folks, I don’t recall this being discussed but in the light of the acceleration of eugenic moves we shouldn’t ignore this new vector possibility to reshape society according to their standards.

Gene editing

from uk column news:

the footnotes:

And Finally: Genetic Editing

​​1:17:47 Genetic Technology (Precision Breeding) Bill 2022–23 is now an Act

​​Gov.UK: Genetic Technology Act key tool for UK food security

​​Tony Blair Institute: Gene Editing in Food Production: Charting a Way Forward

​​SpringerOpen: Broadening the GMO risk assessment in the EU for genome editing technologies in agriculture

​​The National: Food experts slam the BBC for ‘lies’ about genetic edited foods

​​Yahoo: Scientists ‘really surprised’ after gene-editing experiment unexpectedly turn hamsters into hyper-aggressive bullies

The hypocrisy of King C is brought out by James Corbett: below, as far as I’m concerned he should be called out : C3-P.O. ( and I’m not talking robots here! )

Interview 1797 - GMOs For Thee, Not For Me! - #NewWorldNextWeek

footnote:
Story #2: Disbelief As “Green King” Gives Royal Assent to New Gene Breeding Technology

Although I think C3 should be aware that the Soil Association may not be in the business of protecting organic food eaters from the GM rollercoaster!:

Note that this stuff doesn’t need to be labelled on our foods as the Act doesn’t require it to be defined!

Interesting that Gates is now the biggest farm owner in the US - he won’t stop there of course particularly if he gets hold of some DoD financing!

cheers

2 Likes