5 Filters

Game-changer happening in Palestine/zionistan, it seems

From b at MoA:

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/05/escalation-in-palestine-hizbullah-is-ready-to-join-the-fight.html#more

Left a comment, agreeing with another btl poster who surmises that after zionistan is gone, many of the jewish people there now will remain, and be accepted as citizens in a revived Greater Palestine:

SELFQUOTE:

@ Smith 79:

My expectation too. The Palestinians will accept some jewish people as citizens of liberated Palestine eventually, because so many of the zionistanis have nowhere else to go, realistically, and so many of them are native-born Palestinians now; and also - hypotheses about the origins of modern jews notwithstanding - so many of them are Semites too, and living in the lands of their ancestors.

I understand that jewish Iranians are perfectly well treated in their home country, and have no desire to leave it to join the (doomed) zionistan lunacy in Palestine. Anyone with two working braincells could have seen from the beginning that such an evil apartheid project was going to end soon, and badly. It was formally declared when I was 8, and I may yet live to see it “vanish from the page of history” (Ahmedinejad).

Jews have mostly been rather well treated as minorities in Arab-muslim countries (I’m sure there are exceptions, but that seems to be true generally), and once zionistan is abolished, and jews can get back to being sane about their status with ‘god’ - that’s to say: just average humans, nothing the least bit exceptional about them - then I imagine that most of the world’s peoples will be able eventually to say: 'Sure, they’re my neighbours. Good folk. I believe they follow the jewish religion, but that’s their business. They’re still perfectly good citizens of [insert country name], just like all the rest of us. Born here. One of us!" I have a number of native-born-Brit jewish friends who live on this understanding, and they have no trouble at all being both Brit and jewish. They have zero desire to get enmeshed in the end-of-zionistan disaster.

When the bulk of the zionistanis have had enough of living in the increasingly hopeless mess that is the zionistan cancer within Palestine, many of them will sober up enough to welcome this projected peaceful outcome: share the land(s), tolerate and indeed welcome the diversity of others, and dump the zionist ‘chosen ones’ lunacy.

I expect zionistan to go down along with its only real supporters in the world: the gangsters who run the US empire; also on its last legs. And even they support it only for geopolitical reasons. It’s not as if most of them have any genuine love for jews, Judaism or zionistan-in-Palestine. “They were useful at the time. It was just business.”

Just been looking again at Douglas Conlin’s vids of his bike rides around the US, on YT. The steady decrepitation of the public infrastructure which Dougie’s camera illustrates is striking, and clearly more advanced than any of the official ‘news’ output is willing to hint. The Anglozionist empire is now actually within its end-of-USSR moment. Inevitably, it will take it’s ziolunacy appendage with it as it collapses.

UNQUOTE

1 Like

I know there is resistance to one state from both Israelis and Palestinians but I think that after a rough period of adjustment, it would be a wonderful country. It’s the only way and therefore inevitable. The only question is when. Definitely, great numbers of ordinary people are realizing that what’s going on is just wrong and there’s no going back from that. Israel won’t be able to control the narrative as they have to date.

1 Like

Forgive me when I make a violent comment but it seems clear that assassination of Netanyahu is an important part of any way forward.

I certainly understand how you could go there, Karen but I don’t think that getting rid of him would change anything because there are many more like him waiting to take over. And most Israelis are on board with it.

1 Like

One has to separate wishful thinking and doom-laden fatalism from predictions on how this will play out, and I would say never underestimate the pervasive nature of the demonic calculations of the Zionist exceptionalista! For Bibi, anything short of being torn apart by the mothers of Gaza is too easy for this psychopath, and would undoubtedly backfire. But god don’t we long for the bastard to die.

My feeling now is that what just happened was planned months in advance for this specific date, just as Operation Cast Lead was in 2008. Exactly the same pattern has been followed - striking against Islam and Hamas in a way that could not be ignored, and then “responding” - and as the “cycle of violence” goes on, it is only the initial provocation that actually tells you who started it and who wanted it. Just like the visit to the Temple Mount by Sharon that started the Second intifada, the invasion of the most sacred ground by Israeli soldiers was the ultimate red line, and timed precisely for the end of Ramadan, as well as the celebration of the conquest of East Jerusalem in ‘67.
I think also the danger now is in the interethnic violence across “israel”, which allows the hate-filled Jewish youth to beat up and shoot at Arabs to their hearts’ content. You won’t see the Israeli police shooting them with rubber bullets! Even if they arrest them it will only be to save them from retribution before release.
However, if the Israelis make the mistake of provoking Hezbollah, they might have a war on their hands; it would be nice to see THEM begging for a ceasefire.

1 Like

Pour encourager les autres @JackieL

Totally.

It’s concerning to read reports (not in State Broadcaster websites, via Telegram, conspiracy central that it is) of Hezbollah, Turkey, insurgents from Jordan, etc, itching to join the fray. Which suggests to me the reports are Hasbara disinfo. Israel could be waiting to play it’s hand: “Aw, mum, Syria punched me. Iran keeps picking on me.”

Cue US peacekeeping and utter catastrophe. Pretty nearly every major conflict has played out this way in many decades now: the aggressor pokes and pokes and pokes and then runs to teacher when the enraged victim finally strikes.

I hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

Your hope is justified, K. The Swamp is just now acknowledging that it’s twenty year attempt to ‘peace-keep’ (actually to inflict a hostile occupation) in Afghanistan has failed, with them being driven out right now by the Taliban. Shades of the heli-scuttling from the US embassy in Saigon last century!

Despite all the fake - or self-deluding - ‘love’ for zionistan in the US, I don’t believe that the increasingly decrepit US state - and its military - are capable of any more overseas ‘peace-keeping’. Their hands are going to be more than full now with just keeping peace in continental NAmerica.

1 Like

Hi folks,

Maybe this is why they are beafing up their “Neighbourhood Snitch” divisions:

cheers

1 Like