5 Filters

FUELLMICH: They Will Lose Their Insane War on Humanity

FUELLMICH: They Will Lose Their Insane War on Humanity.

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, an experienced trial lawyer licensed in Germany and California (USA) and co-founder of the Corona Investigative Committee, summarises the Committee’s findings to date and reviews the current status.

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich | Corona Ausschuss | 15 September 2021

2 Likes

I keep coming back to that same declaration that I’ve heard Reiner, Mike Yeadon and others assert also: If I’d heard this summary eighteen months ago, I would have thought the speaker to be in the grip of a paranoid delusion. In need of psychiatric treatment, or at the very least to be sidelined and ignored by sensible, adult people.

Now, though, I find myself soberly persuaded that this description of what’s happening is closest to the objective, realworld truth: We are being conned by globalist, supra-national coups d’etat-s, plural!

Like it or not - and most of us find we don’t like it at all as soon as it comes to our own ‘blessed plot’, our own back yard - we are now in a war. If we, the common citizens of the Earth don’t tear down these criminals and bring them to justice - and due sentencing - we shall be either enslaved or outright culled by them.

Horrifically stark and calamitously unwelcome though it is, this is the situation in which we now find ourselves: compelled to fight for our lives and freedom, in a vicious and horrendous war, or accept our own equally horrendous destruction - when all we ever wanted was to be privileged to live out the soft, easy life of the Pampered Twenty Percent; to go on living the Eloi life till death - no! forever, since death must - of course - be banished permanently by the all-holy Great God Science and His blessed Son, Techie-techie…

To which you just want to bellow scornfully: ‘FFS wake up you twerps, quit the hypnotic-trance suggestion of soft, easy, safe life forever, grow a spine and some balls - figurative or actual - and effing-well grow up!! And, as soon as possible, stand up, too!’

2 Likes

I’m glad some kind of line has been drawn and that the investigation stage is - presumably - now over. I was beginning to wonder. Waiting for the transcript though.