5 Filters

France

After almost 3 years of gilets jaunes/yellow vest protests it might be surprising that the French people have bowed so readily to the covid nonsense; but there again it could be said that the French are shocking hypochondriacs and as such the covid scam is a marriage made in Heaven. The maggot Macron made his announcement at 8pm French time this evening (7pm UK time)…

This came just hours after Bojo’s announcement today. Now, there’s a surprise.

According to official figures, vaccine uptake in France is at around 40% (the lowest in Europe), which means the real figure is probably around 20%. I can tell you that from personal experience in a rural part of France (Macron’s long speech this evening smacked of desperation),

This coming Wednesday is the biggest holiday in the French calender: Bastille Day, and celebrations are now being severely restricted due to the covid stuff just announced by the maggot.

It’s anyone’s guess what will happen in France this Wednesday.

Thanks Rob. I’m looking forward to the local brocante. The usual “repas” is cancelled, but sandwiches will be available.

If you two both live in France you may be able to tell me more of how French actually feel about the scamdemic - and the Raoult resistance. I think you could be mistaken in thinking Macron speaks for the French people, and that this speech just before Bastille day will be acceptable; I hope it produces a second storming of the… Elysee’.
I just saw a couple of interviews on RT France about the extraordinary declaration that French will need a passporte sanitaire to go shopping and to a restaurant or on the metro. It is simply not acceptable as "liberte’ and egalite’, nor in the terms of the Council of Europe on personal rights du corps.
Surely too this debate will have or will make it onto TV1 and the Figaro etc…

Apparently the gilets jaunes are planning a big protest for tomorrow, Bastille Day…

I haven’t heard anything about this in my little neck of the woods. The gilets jaunes have been very low key in recent months. Following Macron’s announcement, it might turn into a big protest. The media in France are just as biased as the media in the UK. However, the protest movement in France will have noticed the recent huge demonstrations in London (the next London one is on 24th July) and how this has had some sway on government policy.

1 Like

Pat, what part of France are you in? I’m at the eastern end of the Charente, about half way between Limoges and Angouleme. On the evening of Bastille Day my nearest big village has a huge firework display. Due to covid, last year, and this year, no one is allowed to attend the display. However, the fireworks are set off from a hill above the village and the display can be seen from kilometres around.

@RobG I’m at the arse end of the Charente at the border of Charente, Charente Maratime and Dordogne.

@Dimac Remember that this is rural France and it will not be the same as the metropolitan regions. All my neighbours tollerated Chirac, hated Sarkozy, dismissed Holland, and despite voting for Macron, they detest him! I doubt many of my neighbours have actually heard of Raoult, but tomorrow will be interesting.

As for local ex-pats, my wife met someone today, who like us, will not be taking the experimental injection, knows about PCR tests, and loss of civil rights. So me, @RobG and her makes three :joy: :joy: :joy:. Joking aside, there are more but it seems to me they are afraid to speak up for fear of being ostracised. I can’t help myself as soon as the subject comes up, and I usually begin with both barrels!

I live in Montpellier, I’ll let you know if something happens tomorrow. The French have been very passive, I have seen almost zero resistance, the protests against the ‘loi de sécurité’ in the previous few months were NOT against the lockdown or the maskism, although some who participated went maskless, most of the ‘young people’ were zombielike following huge speakers blaring trans music.

2 Likes

In the early years, I believe Montpellier was at the forefront of the gilets jaunes movement.

Please post details tomorrow of what, if anything, happens. I’ll also post short clips in this thread if it does all kick off in France.

1 Like

I’ve just seen that a Gilets Jaunes demo is planned and it definitely has an anti vaccine message, ‘Don’t Be a Guinea Pig’ is the slogan; I’ll be there tomorrow and will post an account tomorrow evening here.

E.

2 Likes

Great to know you three contacts in France, who may be able to understand some of the stuff I try to get people here to read or watch! Didier Raoult is not the easiest, but is consistently the best, foreseeing developments and science long before it becomes apparent, as well as constantly advocating for proper medicine and health to tackle the virus. But I’ve also taken to watching RT France, which pops up on my phone. Their daily presenter is the clearest speaker of all, so at least you can understand her questions! RT sits rather in the middle, but seems to be taking a strong stand on the question of this mandating of treatment, which notably has been rejected by Vladimir P - even though vaccination of those in certain groups is enforced, and Vax passes are being used in restaurants. But Sputnik is not mRNA.
I agree about French media - it is hopelessly biased. A year ago I had a conversation with someone from Gites de France in Gard, where we booked accommodation, and asked her what she thought about BFM TV. She said “we call it BFMerde”… Sadly despite many holidays in France, I have no contacts. I know a few French emigre’s here, who I’ve tried to find out info from, with limited success. I’m afraid it is true what Pat B says - people are reluctant to speak out. But I’m like you - go in with both barrels, after a small look around! And speak loudly in supermarkets if you find a fellow resister, so that others will hear!
Despite everything I feel that the legal ground we are on here must give us strength.

Alors - faites attention les cobayes! Ils sont partout…

I first came to my senses, (after demanding school closure in France before the government did. I was watching Italy and Spain. I didn’t realize I was being manipulated to demand what the govt had already decided to do), because I noticed the state French TV demonizing Raoult, but never interviewing him. So, I did my research, and by late March 2020 I admitted my error and I started speaking out as best I could against ‘confinement’ etc.

Now, I think our best line of resistance here in France, is to emphasize that the Government is trying to overturn the Nuremberg Code because the ‘vaccines’ are officially still experimental, in Phase III cliical trials, until 2023.

I would like any feedback about this, about how, now, at this moment, to resist being forced to accept the injection.

thanks in advance.

E.

Here is the best line of defense to coerced vaccination, right now, please let me know what you think.

Nuremberg Code

1 The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

5 No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.

6 The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.

10 During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.

The mRNA ‘vaccines’ are experimental, in Phase Three clinical trials until 2023.

The risk of any person without comorbidities catching the virus is very low.

The risk of any person without comorbidities dying of the virus is even lower.

The risk of any person without comorbidities younger than 60 catching and dying of the virus is miniscule.

There ARE people, of all ages, getting sick and dying because of the ‘vaccine’. The number/percentage is unknown, because it’s very difficult to quantify and also it’s a political question.

Thus, in terms of risk, we DON’T KNOW the risk of taking the vaccine, because it’s a long-term question and the clinical trials are ongoing.

Also, in terms of risk, we DO KNOW the risk of dying of covid is very, very low.

Thus, the vast majority of the population have a choice between a KNOWABLE RISK and an UNKNOWABLE RISK

However the government is attempting to COERCE people to accept the mRNA vaccine.

50% of German doctors joined the Nazi party, a greater percentage than other professions.

So, in my opinion, all the above are facts.

My interpretation of these facts:

The Government is clearly trying to overturn the Nuremberg Code.

Generally, a ‘slave’ is a human being that is treated as an animal commodity. If we allow the government to conduct experiments on the population AGAINST THE WILL OF THE POPULATION we are allowing the government to treat people as experimental animals, ie slaves.

French doctors who do not speak out now about this abuse of medicine are following the example of doctors in Nazi Germany.

2 Likes

Hi @Everyman , totally agree about Nuremburg code it does seem as though the majority of doctors are part of the problem.

In discussions with others I have opted for the clearly obvious points

1. not since WW2 has there been a media which is refusing to air views opposite to authority, whether in the press, the TV or the main social media platforms. What are they afraid of that they have to operate a blanket censorship?
    What was the catch phrase in the War - careless talk costs lives :

Our resident loonies seem to think they can fool all the people all the time!
If the jab was so brilliant why would people not queue up for it in their millions no matter what opposition views are expressed.
When was the health of a democracy ever determined by vaccine statistics as opposed to human rights?

1. When was the last time Johnson told the truth - he is an inveterate liar and known to have been so for years:

so why on earth do people hang on his every word now?
Crowds should be shouting LIAR outside Downing St. 7 days a week 24 hours a day, imo.

I noticed this piece on France which may fit with your impression of current affairs there:

cheers

I found some interesting articles from France Soir, as well as from RT France, on vaxing, Ivermectin and civil rights:

11th July, auteur Gerard Delepine pour France Soir

July 14, 2001 demonstration in Montpellier, anti ‘vaccine passport’ (passe sanitaire) and covid-19 policies.

I arrived at Comédie, the huge pedestrian square in the city center of Montpellier, just before 2 pm, the time of the ‘rassemblement’, and was a bit disappointed because there were at the most 300 people, probably less. However by the time we began marching at 3 pm the crowd had swelled to over 1000 and it continued growing.

I saw very few people wearing the ‘gilets jaunes’ the ‘yellow vests’. Neither were there many young people in their late teens or early 20s. Also notably absent were antifa/black bloc, who had, in the end, ruined the latter demos of the gilets jaunes prior to the 2020 lockdown. There were a lot of middle-aged women. Probably there were more women than men, maybe 55 % women, 45 % men. There were also a lot of people older than 60.

There was almost nobody wearing a mask; maybe 2 % were wearing a mask.

All the signs and banners were homemade. There were no organized group banners or signs. The most popular banner was a white sheet stretched between wooden poles, on which was written “Notre Corps, Notre Choix” and under this, "Nuremberg 1946’ a reference to the Nurenberg Code which, supposedly, protects citizens from being used as guinea pigs in medical experiments.

And, surprise!, and worthy of analysis, there we no National Police, no Gendarmerie (both groups typically and heavily present at gilets jaunes marches in the past). Equally surprising, when we arrived at the Préfecture, the symbol and local HQ representing the central government, this lack of police presence allowed demonstrators, for the first time that I’ve seen since the beginning of the gilets jaunes in November 2018, to approach the building on all sides, in fact to march completely around the symbol of centralized oppression.

My analysis of this: the central government did not expect such a huge active demonstration in Montpellier. Leaving the Préfecture ‘unprotected’ could have resulted in people climbing the fence and occupying the building (which happened in at least one préfecture in France in the early weeks of the Gilets Jaunes in November 2018). However people were content to march completely around the huge Prefecture building and return to comédie square and then continue down to the train station.

The train station was also ‘unprotected’ (except by three SNCF police) despite being, in the past, a target of Gilets Jaunes. This weakness was noticed and people were quickly streaming into the train station and calling others to join. By the time the three SNCF police, with help from some SNCF employees, had gotten the sliding doors closed and locked, in the midst of a mad scuffle with demonstrators, hundreds were already up the escalator and going out to the upper outdoor landing, standing at the balcony and shouting down to the cheering group of demonstrators below, who were flanked by a couple of city police cars who did nothing.

Here there was a pause, chants, and then the march circled around back to Comédie, blocking, at one point, all four lines of tramway.

I saw no broken windows, no attacks on banks. The crowd seemed high spirited and determined, shouting for Macron to resign, shouting ‘NON’ to the ‘pass sanitaire’, the vaccine passport and shouting repeatedly ‘liberté, liberté, liberté’ and sometimes breaking into the national anthem.

I think the demonstration was an overwhelming success and indicates a huge reservoir of potential resistance in France to Macron’s oppressive policies. Keep in mind that, being a response to Macron’s speech two days ago, the demonstration wasn’t organized in advance, and it wasn’t legal, and no official group was sponsoring it (no political party or union or association). At its height there were 1500 to 2000 people marching in the hot sun, saying a resounding ‘NON !’ to the ‘pass sanitaire’ (the vaccine passport).

I’m grateful there are so many concerned citizens in France, opposed to the Covid 19 anti-Nuremberg Code fascism that the Macron government is trying to impose on the country, with the overwhelming support of the media and medical establishment. Now the government and the media and the directors of the medical establishment know that people are will resist.

My suggestion: target the medical establishment. They are the weakest link in the policy of repression. Confront them with the Nuremberg Code and the fact that 50% or more of doctors in Germany were members of the Nazi Party under Hitler. Demand that they speak out. Now is the time for French medical doctors to speak out against Macron’s policies.

The fight for freedom in France has begun!

Everyman

4 Likes

I think I saw some clips on Telegram but a real problem with these is that stuff from just about anywhere can be recaptioned and shared**, so to read this on the spot account is very heartening, thank you.

** By no means only on this medium, I saw some clips purporting to show Cubans marching for freedom but with US street signs visible in the background. From Miami apparently.

So far, things seem to have been relatively quiet in France on this Bastille Day. There’s nothing unusual about the CRS beating the crap out of protestors (estimates vary. The Paris protest seemed to have about 10,000 on the streets)…

Toulouse was a bit more peaceful…

A similar story in Nantes…

I could go on and on with these vids. Point is, there has been widespread protests throughout France today, but so far there hasn’t been the numbers to send a serious jolt to the Establishment. Also, note that these protests are not gilets jaunes/yellow vests. If you look at the banners, and notice that the protestors are not wearing face masks, this seems to be a direct reaction to Macron’s announcement on Monday evening.

Apparently the big protests in France are going to be next Saturday, 17th July.

4 Likes

Many thanks for your personal testimony. I did see some video of the Montpellier protest, and there were certainly a lot of people there.

We sort of posted at the same time, and I echo that these weren’t gilets jaunes protests. Another dynamic seemed to be happening.

Karen, when posting video links I try to use citizen journalists who I’ve come to trust over the last few years.

I hope you’re still wearing a lifejacket, and if there’s any children in your family they’d better be wearing them as well.

1 Like