5 Filters

FDIC Bankers Discuss ‘Bail-Ins’ To Deal With Impending Market Collapse

> The FDIC’s Systemic Resolution Advisory Committee (SRAC) held a meeting in November to discuss how the next market crash would occur and what steps would need to be taken to ensure not everybody tries pulling their money out of the financial system at the same time. One FDIC member noted that while institutions will soon be able to figure out the dire implications of a financial collapse, the general public should not, because that would lead to “unintended consequences.” The FDIC insures $9 TRILLION of bank deposits with only $125 billion worth of assets. The FDIC cannot insure everybody in a crisis when many people want to withdraw their money all at once. A critic on Twitter wrote: ‘If this goes down during 2023 … we can expect the mother of all Fed QE … $5 trillion instantly on the balance sheet expansion to bailout the banking system and massive amounts of Congressional stimulus and bailouts.” The article concludes that Federal Reserve-orchestrated bail-outs – and more inflation – are inevitable if there is a market crash.

More here:

https://needtoknow.news/2023/01/fdic-bankers-discuss-bail-ins-to-deal-with-impending-market-collapse/

Original article/videos here:

Edit - forgot link.

3 Likes

This might dovetail rather nicely with Cassandra Schwabster’s global power failures, no? (Although I believe no one actually took any notice of Cassandra, whereas the Davos mob hang onto Klaus’s every word.)

Hi Karen, you’ve lost me with the Cassandra Schwabster bit?

Interesting to see that gold/silver started rocketing upwards in early November 2022 - just around the time the bankers started discussing the looming crash and gold took off from $1,600 all the way up to $1,920 where it’s parked until Monday. When the crash comes the sky’s the limit for gold.

The link I posted above includes a video of the bankers proceedings that’s over three hours long. I’ve not had the time to watch it so far.

Lost count how many times my mind has replayed that Scottish fella from Dad’s Army stating “We’re doomed!”

We are, aren’t we?

No, we’re not doomed. We’re just in for a period of Interesting Times, which plenty of us will survive. And after that there’s all the new threads of continuing history to pick up again…

Cassandra was a prophet(ess). Apollo had the hots for her and gave her the gift of seeing the future and making true forecasts. But she spurned him and so he added a curse: no one would ever pay attention to her prophecies. (These were rumoured to be whispered into her ears by serpents, while she slept.)

She advised against Paris marrying Helen and said it would lead to the fall of Troy. He went and took Helen away and she became Helen of Troy and cause of war with Sparta.

She warned against opening the wooden horse too, we know how that worked out. I can’t recall if she had anything to say about elderberries :wink:

As for Schwab: he makes these sweeping statements about worldwide power outages, hackers destroying networks, and so on. He seems to be believed by certain people and seems to believe that his forecasts are truthful. I’m hoping this is where the metaphor breaks down: i.e. that the prophecies are not in fact true.

As for hard assets/gold: these are numbers which don’t lie. The trends are very revealing.

Er, elderberries?

BTW I just noticed that the $ has dropped a bunch against the Swiss Franc since early November - another reaction to the US bankers conference?

More cause for alarm here:

23 NATIONS DE-DOLLARIZE! Swiss Sells $36.4 billion U.S. Treasuries Replaces Dollar with CNY.

14 Jan 2023

The Swiss National Bank said last week that its annual loss for 2022 would reach 132 billion Swiss francs, or $143 billion. This is the biggest loss in its 115-year history, due to central banks around the world, including the Swiss National Bank, raising interest rates to fight inflation. The weakening of global equity markets and falling bond prices last year led to a hit in the value of the Swiss National Bank’s portfolio of equity and bond holdings, with the stronger Swiss franc also having a negative impact. EvG von Greyerz, a financial expert who has successfully predicted quantitative easing and historical volatility in the US dollar, said that buyers from China and India have been consistently buying large amounts of gold from Swiss vaults and shipping it back to China and India over the past few months. He further boldly predicts that US debt looks set to collapse. USA Collapse Will Be Far WORSE Than You Think…