5 Filters

Excess deaths from covid vaccine - where are they?

Evvy, to all intents and purposes I am being forced to take an experimental medical procedure from totally corrupt big pharma companies, who own totally corrupt politicians.

And you wonder why I’m angry?!

Watch what happens tomorrow.

You lot are over.

Everyone gets that you’re angry, Rob. No one on this site is forcing you to do anything… Save your anger for the real targets

Cheers
PP

3 Likes

Rob, I don’t wonder why you’re angry! I hope tomorrow goes well, looks like we’re behind the French here.

1 Like

Despite our disagreements you are all my brothers and sisters. We are now in the biggest battle of our lives. Watch what happens tomorrow.

3 Likes

May the lorry drivers be with you :wink:

Stick with us, Rob. And nurture that anger. It’s appropriate; especially if it drives vigorous counter action to bring down the scammer crims, and brings some of them at least to justice. I’m lucky in that, being just about to turn 81 - if I can just make it past midnight tonight! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: - I seem to have grown this philosophical detachment, which blends the - still simmering - anger with more of a kismetic fatalism feeling that eases the rage a touch.

May the gods grant me an excellent birthday present tomorrow, with an upsurge of popular determined rage that puts the shits up the scammers to the point where they begin to wilt, and a whole lot more of us plebs go from simmering anger to raging activism, to sweep the scammers and their global swindle away. Yes, by god! :bomb:

4 Likes

It’s all kicking off in Israel…

I’ve no idea what you mean about lorry drivers, beyond some idiotic Brexit trope.

And a happy birthday to Rhis!

I will buy Rhis a drink in a pub one day. That’s a promise.

1 Like

You gotta ask why governments will invite this level of protest and strife just to peddle one medicine over another.

French lorry drivers - known for serious protests, blocking motorways - highly effective.
Not to be confused with: Brexit hold-ups, pre-dates Brexit by a decade or three.

You make some good points that I’ll get onto later.

In the meantime, go on and wish Rhis a happy birthday.

I believe we are still human beings.

Or maybe we should give Rhis a ‘Borg Birthday’, when he’s been injected with all kinds of crap.

(don’t worry Rhis, it won’t happen)

Indeed it won’t! Death first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi @RhisiartGwilym , Happy Birthday!

cheers

1 Like

I’m with you buddy. It’s better to die on your feet than live on your knees!

1 Like

Just to support what you say. A little while back I thought I was the only ex-pat in France who was not going to rush to line up for the jab. In a few short weeks, I know of @RobG , @Everyman as well. And friday night had drinks with a couple who think the same (and he’s ex-military!) and they are going to introduce me to friends who believe it’s all a cospirity! Also came across a guy trying to start up a resist the jab group called Underfire. Don’t know much yet but he reckons he’s got 60 ex-pats around France in support.
Under Fire final, smaller

Nice logo anyway. And I’m guessing that most here don’t give a flying f*** that Google, the NSA, Mossad and MI6 know what we think or we wouldn’t be posting here.

So stay stong buddy. We’ll win

2 Likes

Raising a glass to you, Rhis, and your 81 not out :smiley:

Good to see John Ward of https://therealslog.com/ Underfire project getting some traction. Have followed him for some years. I gave it a mention in a different thread last week.

Pat, as an aside to what you’ve said, I was driving around today and there were a large number of gilets jaunes/yellow vests on the autoroute roundabout near me. This on a Sunday - the gilets jaunes only used to gather on a Saturday, before the covid stuff hit.

Just down the road there is a large village general store. When you walk in there it’s like going back 50 years (you can find similar places in Spain, Italy, etc). When they closed all the bars here in early 2020 the village store became the centre of the community.

All I can report from my little neck of the woods is that people are very, very angry.

4 Likes

I like John Ward’s coinage of the ‘fat chequers’. Captures their worthless status perfectly! A whole extra dimension to the venerable coinage ‘mediawhores’.