5 Filters

Even Homer nods! Jim Kunstler displays acute insight AND an ingrained blind-spot at one and the same time

The Game in Review | Kunstler

Left a comment:

SELFQUOTE:

Jim, you amaze me! You’re one of the best writers on the politics of this time whom I know, and your prose is wonderful: endlessly, reliably entertaining and vivid; always a deeply-satisfying read.

Along with JMGreer and Dmitry Orlov you’re one of the most penetratingly perceptive commentators on the way that industrial ‘civilisation’ is really going, behind the non-stop delusion-blizzard of the guardians of current orthodoxy.

Also, you were on to the fakery of the ‘covid pandemic’ swindle from the first, and still see through all the twists and turns of the scam instantly, no problem.

Yet (you knew this was coming of course) you still cling to the official fairy tale of 11/9 (I speak British English) after twenty years! The nonsensical idea that two planes brought down three steel-framed buildings on 11/9/01, one of which wasn’t hit by a plane, or anything much; and all of which have been proven, to the point where any honest court of law would call it self-evident, to have been brought down by controlled demolitions.

But once one faces that reality, it becomes unavoidable to face the further fact that that could only have been organised by a powerful clique of plotters within the US ruling ‘elite’: a false flag. No-one else had the ability to arrange for the rigging of the three buildings for demolition. Except, of course, the clique within the ruling ‘elite’ of occupied Palestine who were also amongst the prime movers of the plot.

You’re in good company, of course. Apparently Noam Chomsky still clings to the official fairy-tale too. Aren’t our blind spots extraordinary! It seems that even the finest minds are not immune.

Respect and best wishes to you, though, in any case. - RhG

UNQUOTE

2 Likes

The notion friends that anything but a “guided missile” could have done the jobs too…we know Boeing were just about to unveil their new automatic landing radar…some treasonous b**tch smuggled one into the Pentagon…(paraphr.): “first time spot on and an amateur pilot (at best), impossible kids!” #PilotsforNineElevenTruth

1 Like