5 Filters

Especially for French residents. French experts speak out

@RobG and @Everyman

UK Column has put together a series of French experts who (all in French) who are willing to speak out against the Covid narrative. I’ve not watched any of them yet, but you may want to circulate these.

3 Likes

Thanks Pat, will listen with interest. I’ve noticed over the last few weeks that Didier Raoult is frequently appearing at press conferences and putting out vexed complaints about one or another aspect of the whole scam, and seems to be getting attention for it. I wonder how it’s all playing out with the return of Macron, and the disappearance of the plague. Also waiting to see if Melenchon gets a place, as he is reportedly anti-NATO.

1 Like

Thanks Pat!

The most prominent musician associated with the ‘movement’, which is a mixture of gilets jaunes and anti vaxx pass and alt economy types and skeptics is a fellow whose stage name is HK (sounds like Asch Kaa in French). Here are a couple of his most famous songs, he did a benefit concert for an alt cafe here in Montpellier last sunday, lots of people dancing, high percentage of 50+ women, who seem to be the backbone of the current movement.

1 Like

Hi folks, I seem to have missed the gilets jaunes over the last 2 years did they all just raise their jackets up to their eyes?

cheers

Pat, thanks for the link to these articles. I haven’t read all of them yet. Will comment later.

A similar thing is happening in New Zealand…

It does look like the psychos are going to try and fly the covid kite again. It will be interesting, this time round, to see how the public react to it.