5 Filters

E's sort of nearly kind of almost Gorn! Donors freeze $90 million of Joe Biden’s campaign cash

13 July 2024

2 Likes

Frozen assets hey? Maybe they’ll take the interest and give to the Ukrainians even if the can’t find a way to steal it all and give it to Hillary Clinton.

3 Likes

Maybe enough for a spare tyre for an eff16? Watching this unravel in real time is quite amazing. Good job VP Trump has lots of relevant experience.

E’s Gorn!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/election-2024-updates-biden-standing-down-in-best-interest-of-party-and-country/ar-BB1qn1yU

2 Likes

Long live president Kamala Harris!

What an utter mess. They have a knack for engineering unwinnable situations

1 Like

I don’t see how this can be expected to play out for the Democrats. With Biden staying on as president until January, it will be harder to get a focus on Harris as the clear best (they claim) choice. There will be lots more focus on Biden’s gaffes.

Maybe the plan is for him to be ‘honorably’ retired in time to give Harris a clear stage to play on.

She’s unpopular for sure, and was a bit of a hard case AG but was there ever any respect in which she was worse than Biden? I thought he was out of his rocking chair in 2020! And he wasn’t a Mr Nice Guy either.

2 Likes

Hm. Leaks from the men and women in grey suits did the trick, it seems.
While Biden was holed up with Covid…

(Article is a bit repetitive…)

ANOTHER LEAK: Biden Fumes in Isolation at Delaware Beach House, Believes “Puppet Master” Obama and Pelosi are Behind Coordinated Leaks to Drive Him Out of 2024 Race

1 Like

Losing a second (P)Resident in four months would be bound to attract attention, let’s put it that way, but I’m quite certain the Dems are happy to give it a try and burn thru one or more contenders before settling on a sacrificial lamb to go up against JDV. The world has become a funny place when the distinct possibility of twelve straight years of Republican govs does not give me the chills.

2 Likes

<= scrutinises latest list of ‘Covid’ symptoms…

Fummin… Yup, checks out.