5 Filters

'Emily Oster's Plea Bargain'. Jim Kunstler's elegant contribution to the shredding of the wretched Emily

I think we can all agree on some things:

1. just about everyone has a fear of death (I know, not all).

2. this paranoia is manna from heaven for the for-profit pharmaceutical industry.

That’s about all I can say at the moment, because I’ve got to climb up on to a gantry across the M25 and repeat the death mantra, whilst crying.

Scotty…?

Capn’, I canne hold it anymore. The Klingons are slipping down the bowl

2 Likes

I threw in the Hammond link to balance the Chudov riposte. FWIW I think Hammond is making a mistake. It’s not his duty to argue the ins and outs of viruses. The thing-called-covid is responsible for hugely damaging policies and vaccines. It exists, even if it was invented. And whatever it is, the thing-called-covid responds to early treatment, as shown in hundreds of studies. Early treatment advocates are trying to reduce all this damage - the isolation of the thing-called-covid (or it’s virus/novirus) isn’t needed for this effort, so I don’t know why it has to follow the activists around who are trying to oppose the harm. Should this ‘No virus’ challenge not be issued to the virologists? It seems to me it’s really them (they?) the novirusers have the issue with.

3 Likes

Summed it up exactly, E! Just how it really is. Btw, try ‘those with whom…’ :innocent: :laughing:

3 Likes