5 Filters

Drs. Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Derrick Broze: Do viruses even exist?

High quality discussion of published, peer-reviewed evidence which - even from the pro-virus, germ-theory viewpoint - display serious doubts about the existence of pathogenic micro-organisms coming from unknown sources outside ourselves, to attack us like enemies. Measured, reasonable, heavily fact-anchored - yet libellously, dishonestly called ‘false’ by the narrative-checkers; who of course know nothing about these matters, just what the ‘right’ narrative preferred by their wage-payers is. That at least is how we have to consider these people, so long as they hide behind anonymity, and - just by merest chance - always seem to reach conclusions which please their owners.

Note: In previous posts about these ideas, I’ve been speaking of ‘endosomes’ when describing the micro-objects which are often alleged to be viruses. Listening to Tom and Andy, I gather that - though they’re generated endosomically within our cells - once they’re loose in the the air-plankton they’re labelled as exosomes. I’m still confused about the convention.

Whichever word we use for the micro-structures, these two careful analysts and - actually genuine, identified and qualified - fact-checkers put forward serious, persuasive arguments to doubt the germ-theory/virus-pathogens view of these matters, and point out how the rival terrain theory fits the observed realities quite a lot better. Both are measured, restrained, and declare readiness to be proven wrong, if people will advance convincing counter arguments. Smells of both authenticity and interpretive rightness to me: