5 Filters

Don't Stop Me Now

They’ve now started injecting five-year-olds in France, as have many other countries in Europe and worldwide, all in lockstep. This criminal madness is eye-watering stuff. It’s very hard to witness it.

Here’s what Brian May thinks about it all…

I suppose it gives me the excuse to give a blast of Freddie at his best…

If he was still with us, I know what Freddie would be saying at the moment.

1 Like

They’re very hard on May in the comments. He’s not a sellout I expect - just a Believer who probably thinks he’s doing good. Though you don’t have to dig very deep to see it is criminal and mad.

Actually it’s Pfizer that are saying Don’t Stop Us Now…

I wrote a few weeks back how in Guadeloupe, a French territory in the Caribbean, there’s been armed resistance to covid measures. It now appears that the protestors have stormed the Parliament building…

During my life I’ve been privileged to be acquainted with a lot of people like Freddie. Whether they be musicians or poets or writers, etc. These are incredibly talented people who you know are not going to ‘make it’.

They are like fireworks.

On what might be the weirdest Christmas we’ve ever known, I raise a glass to all of them.

1 Like

I know I’m probably driving everyone mad, yet I could also add that Freddie Mercury was a very shy and retiring person. Something happens when they go onstage. Audrey Hepburn was the same. Hepburn was so nervous when they were doing this track that they had to do five takes…