5 Filters

Dire vaccine warnings from experts Mikowits and Seneff with Mercola

85m video.
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/09/07/long-term-covid-vaccine-dangers.aspx

It’s pretty technical.
A transcript is below. I’m not sure if the video will disappear in 48 hours due to the embargo on Dr Mercola’s output.

I still found it worth listening to/watching the explanations made in the flesh, it dispels the idea that these are just some kinds of mad rants, as these are obviously experts talking technical. Criticism of Mikowits tends to be a long way below the level of her evident level of expertise, in an effort to distract people from taking her seriously - rather than engaging technically with what she is saying.
ED

Story at-a-glance

*mRNA-based COVID shots have used codon optimization to improve protein production. A codon consists of three nucleotides, and nucleotides are the building blocks of DNA. Use of codon optimization virtually guarantees unexpected results
*Replacing rare codons must be done judiciously, as rarer codons can have slower translation rates and a slowed-down rate is actually necessary to prevent protein misfolding.
*Stop codons, when present at the end of an mRNA coding sequence, signals the termination of protein synthesis. According to a recent paper, both Pfizer and Moderna selected suboptimal stop codons
*The COVID shots induce spike protein at levels unheard of in nature, and the spike protein is the toxic part of the virus responsible for the most unique effects of the virus, such as the blood clotting disorders, neurological problems and heart damage. To expect the COVID shot to not produce these kinds of effects would be rather naïve
*Other significant threats include immune dysfunction and the flare-up of latent viral infections such as herpes and shingles. Coinfections, in turn, could accelerate other diseases. Herpes viruses, for example, have been implicated as a cause of both AIDS and chronic fatigue syndrome

THE TRANSCRIPT

Possible Adverse Biological Reactions From COVID-19
Vaccinations:
A Special Interview With Judy Mikovits, Ph.D., and
Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D.,
By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Welcome, everyone. Dr. Mercola, helping you take control of your health. And today we’ve been
able to put together the dream team when it comes to the coronavirus vaccine. So last week I
interviewed Dr. Stephanie Seneff and it was a really well-received expansion of the paper she
wrote, probably the finest paper on exposing what the vaccine is doing. And we had nearly
500,000 views. And this week we’re going to double that with Judy Mikovits joining us. This is
her third time I believe we’re connecting and she’s going to help us put all the pieces together and
refine and expand on this devastating issue with the vaccine. I can’t believe it’s been almost a
year since we last connected, but in that interview, you discussed specifically the concern about
these vaccines that were going to really dramatically affect fertility rates through this spike
protein-generated antibodies to the syncytium. And we’re seeing that.
Judy Mikovits:
Yeah.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
We’re not only seeing that; we have the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
literally, weeks ago, recommending pregnant women get the vaccine, and then they decrease the
age down to 12 to 15, the kids get this vaccine. So it’s just crazy. Well, welcome everyone, and
thank you all for joining us. So maybe you can respond to that right off the bat because to me
this whole issue with the vaccine, the whole pandemic seems to be targeted towards essentially
giving everyone the vaccine. And you can support this assertion because anything that disputed
the vaccine was censored and disengaged. Even drugs, drugs like ivermectin,
hydroxychloroquine. Not even just natural nutrients. They forced me with personal threats to
take all the information about nutrients and COVID vaccine off my site. So this is leading the
way to have everyone get the vaccine. We’ve got almost a quarter of a billion doses of vaccines
have been administered in the United States. As we recorded this, by the time this is viewed,
we’re nearly 5,000 deaths from the vaccine, 5,000 deaths. There are so many more statistics
going but Judy, let’s start with you. It’s been a while. We just talked to Dr. Seneff last week and
what’s your latest take on what’s going on because we’re really interested in it.
Judy Mikovits:
Well, I guess our latest take on what’s going on is exactly what we expected or unfortunately
anticipated at the molecular level because the spike protein causes the disease. The SARS COV-
2 infection never was what they said it was. There was no infection asymptomatically. It’s a
monkey virus coming out of a monkey cell line and that’s the problem, but the spike protein is
clearly the disease. So you just injected the envelope of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus),
XMRV (xenotropic murine leukemia virus–related virus) if you will, syncytin gammaretrovirus
envelope, and SARS ACE2 receptor binding domain. That’s not a vaccine as we’ve been saying.
It is the disease-causing agent. It’s a bioweapon. So now your cells are all producing that
bioweapon and you’re going to take out the innate immunity and NK cells and dendritic cells as
we know with the HIV and the syncytin domains. You’re going to disrupt your white blood cells,
your immune response. You’re going to turn on anti-inflammatory cytokine signature in every
cell of the body and exhaust your natural killer cells’ ability to determine infected cells. It’s the
nightmare we predicted.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Yeah. So have you had a chance to read Stephanie’s paper?
Judy Mikovits:
No, I haven’t.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
All right. Well, we can go over that in detail but-
Judy Mikovits:
That would be fun since I tried to, but I thought it would be fun.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
It’s definitely an incredible paper. It’s like 40 pages.
Judy Mikovits:
Well, I thought it’d be fun to see what I think without knowing.
Stephanie Seneff:
Learn it from me.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
It took me two days to read.
Judy Mikovits:
I am going to open it up right now.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
One of the things that she exposed and it was just fascinating is that this spike protein that they’re
causing our body to produce, if you indeed received the vaccine, is that this spike protein is not
the same spike protein that the SARS COV-2 virus has. It’s completely genetically engineered.
They substituted the nucleotides in the messenger RNA for methyl-polyuridine instead of just
uridine or uracil.

protein from getting in, which means the protein and my guessing, it’ll just stick there on the
ACE2 receptor disabling it. And when you disable ACE2 receptors in the heart, you get heart
failure. When you disable them in the lungs you get pulmonary hypertension. When you do it in
the brain you get stroke. I mean, there are lots of nasty things that happen from disabling ACE2
receptors. So their body’s going to be producing all these spike proteins in the spleen and then
shipping them out and then they’re going to get into the circulation and cause lots and lots of
trouble, I would predict. And I don’t know if Judy would agree with that.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Well, let me just insert something here before she responds and that these are shipped out in
particle sizes that are between 20 and 40 nanometers, these exosomes, and they easily penetrate
the cell membranes at that size. One more question for you, Stephanie. It just occurred to me, is
the messenger RNA that’s obviously been genetically altered to help produce the spike protein,
the code that it’s designed to produce, is that for the spike protein with the extra prolines that
keep the protein open when it’s attached to the receptor?
Stephanie Seneff:
Yeah. It’s in the RNA code. And the other thing they’ve done with the RNA is they’ve stuck in a
lot of extra Gs and Cs, which makes it much better able to make proteins. So they’ve redesigned
the actual RNA of the virus in many ways. We mentioned the methyl-pseudouridines, but also
everywhere they can, they’re putting a G or C, and GC-enriched RNA is much better at making
proteins. So it’s turned up the game on the natural virus by a thousandfold, making the RNA
much more willing to make a protein. So it’ll make a lot more spike protein than you would’ve
had from a natural RNA virus.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Okay. Yeah. So, Judy, with that information, this has got to be almost exponentially worse than
you initially predicted a year ago. So maybe we can have your comments on it now.
Judy Mikovits:
Well, yeah, exactly with that information, it makes it exponentially worse because all we’re
thinking is that, okay, one, the serious problem is that lipid nanoparticle as we said, but we’ve
seen that in Gardasil and some of the newer hepatitis B vaccines, we’ve seen similar of those
lipid nanoparticles. So we’ve got an idea of how to break those down, but when the RNA as
Stephanie said, is not the RNA of a natural virus, they remove cleavage sites so it breaks down.
And then you’ve got RNA as a danger signal expressing those GC-rich areas can look like
patterns of bacteria and virus at the same time. So we use poly(I:C) [polyinosinic:polycytidylic
acid]to signal the cell to turn on the type I interferon pathway. And because this is an unnatural
synthetic envelope and you’re not seeing poly(I:C), you’re not getting the type I interferon
pathway, that you’ve bypassed the plasmacytoid dendritic cell, which combined with IL-10
talking to the regulatory B cells decides what subclasses of antibodies to put out.
Judy Mikovits:
So you’ve bypassed the communication between the innate and adaptive immune response so
you’ve missed the signaling of the endocannabinoid receptors with those lipid nanoparticles

being 30 to 50 nanomolars is about half to a third the size of the natural viral particle. And this is
how we always determine the difference between exosomes and viruses because viruses are
about 100 nanomolars. You still can’t filter them away from it easily.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Is it nanometers, not nanomolar?
Judy Mikovits:
Yeah. Sorry, nanometers. Yeah, nanometers. So the size of the virus is like one-third of the
normal virus. So this is how on an electron micrograph we distinguish exosomes, extracellular
vesicles. It’s not that they’re not there and the diseases and interestingly, they carry these
defective messages. That’s one of a large part of Dr. [Francis] Ruscetti and my work over the last
30 years is to say you don’t need an infectious transmissible virus, these defective viruses all the
way through HIV and everything we’re seeing, just pieces and parts of these viruses are worse as
Stephanie is saying because they also turn on danger signals. They act like danger signals and
pathogen-associated molecular patterns. So it synergistically just leaves that inflammatory
cytokine signature on that spins out of control your innate immune response. It just cannot keep
up with the myelopoiesis. So you see a skew away from the mesenchymal stem cell towards a
TGF-beta regulated hematopoietic stem cells. So you could see the bleeding disorders on both
ends. You can’t make enough firetrucks to send to the fire, whether it be eosinophils, all your
innate immune response can’t get there, macrophage subsets, so can’t do it. And then you’ve just
got a total train wreck of your immune system.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Yeah.
Stephanie Seneff:
This makes so much sense. And in fact, I’m really excited to hear Judy talk about some of this
stuff because I was just reading over the weekend about this type I interferon, which I think is
actually very, very interesting with respect to these vaccines because we are seeing several
different kinds of evidence of herpes and varicella infection, shingles, people getting shingles
right after the vaccine or getting herpes or getting a cold sore, herpes flare-ups. So basically
you’ve got these latent viruses that are not bothering you at all until your immune system gets
completely distracted by this crazy thing going on in the spleen with all this messenger RNA and
all these spike proteins. The immune cells are distracted from their other job of keeping these
viruses in check. And so you get these other conditions showing up and there are several. Facial
palsy, for example, Bell’s palsy, there are like over 1,200 cases of Bell’s palsy reported after the
vaccine in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. And Bell’s palsy, when you look at the
research of what causes that, they really point to the herpes virus and the varicella virus as being
the source of Bell’s palsy. So what you’re seeing I think is a suppression of that. And I’d like to
hear Judy’s take on that. And type I interferon system is what you need to keep these guys in
check.
Stephanie Seneff:

And so those viruses are getting enabled and they’re causing symptoms. And then that is actually
a very bad sign. I’ve looked over the weekend, I looked at a lot of data to see that if a woman
who’s pregnant has a herpes flare-up during pregnancy, she has a twofold increased risk of
producing an autistic son. And also people who have Parkinson’s disease, they had a study on
200 Parkinson’s patients compared to 200 age-matched, gender-matched controls, six of those
Parkinson’s patients had at least one episode of Bell’s palsy in the past, whereas none of the
controls had. So it looks to me like the Bell’s palsy is an indicator of a future risk of Parkinson’s
disease. And if you get a herpes flare-up in pregnancy, and of course, they’ve done experiments
with mice, they know they can cause the offspring of a pregnant mouse to become autistic just by
giving immune flare-up.
Stephanie Seneff:
And it’s a well-known way to produce autism in the offspring is to have an acute immune
response by the mother mouse during pregnancy. So I think we’re asking these pregnant women
to go get this vaccine, not only have the potential to abort the baby, potentially not being able to
have another child after that is a real possibility, I think, or to end up with a child with autism or
maybe some other kinds of problems because of that intense immune flare-up during pregnancy,
which is a very dangerous thing for the baby, I think.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Yeah. So there’s not much better person to address this than Judy because interferon, as I
understand from reading your most recent book, is the catalyst for her going into science once
you saw it discussed in the front cover of Time Magazine. And she addressed a big portion of her
initial scientific career studying it. So why don’t you take it from here, Judy?
Judy Mikovits:
Yeah, exactly. Type I interferon and it’s interesting because we’re always talking about type I
versus type II responses. And unfortunately in the field, the language the clinicians call type I
and type II are very different things than the research immunologist people because of course
type I is not the innate immune interferon. Type I responses are adaptive and the gamma
interferon. So the innate immune interferon is your whole frontline. And we know from my
initial work, remember AIDS patients, people who got AIDS from HIV had a dysregulated type
I. So they could make gamma interferon, rather it was skewed towards TH-2, IL-4, IL-5, towards
parasites, worms, helminths. That’s a type II response and isn’t it curious that we have that
ivermectin and anti-parasitics work.
Judy Mikovits:
There’s a paper that I used and probably have used it, Dr. Mercola, in all of our talks and I know
Stephanie and I usually put it on the screen, it has to do directly with what she’s saying again
about another family of viruses, the herpes viruses. And the paper’s called “War and Peace
Among the Microbes.” So what we always saw in AIDS patients, and this was the age-old
argument of “Is it herpes viruses causing AIDS, HHV-6 causing ME/CFS?” that were long
associated. And it’s not until the virus families partner up, the retroviruses take out the type I
interferon pathway as does Borrelia as they dysregulate the plasmacytoid dendritic cell. Then the
HIV sequences do most of their damage to the monocyte, macrophage, where Stephanie just said

it’s kept latent. So she mentioned GC-rich regions in the sequences. Those regulate DNA
methylation pathways, which then silence the virus.
Judy Mikovits:
So at multiple levels, you cut out your frontline troops, you direct the responses, as Stephanie
said in the beginning, directly to the spleen, send everybody to the spleen for the explosion, but
you bypassed the mucosal surfaces and the resident stem cell monocyte, macrophage. So every
single tissue like alveolar macrophages in the lung, Kupffer cells in the liver, that was my Ph.D.
thesis, is if you kept the viruses latent then they don’t stimulate those cascades, which can be
organ system-specific. And this is what we saw caused AIDS. HIV did not cause AIDS. You
needed more than one pathogen to take out natural killer cells in the case of Borrelia. And then
think about mycotoxins and the part, so you’re damaging, you’re synergizing the ability to
dysregulate the innate and the adaptive, and then you dysregulate the activation of your
endogenous viruses, your endogenous syncytin, and your gammaretrovirus envelope is
expressed.
Judy Mikovits:
You’re seeing synthetic or non-self or in the back. And then again, you’re seeing the sequences
from activating the latent viruses like herpes viruses, which are also in part regulated by DNA
methylation. So they tether to the inside against the nuclear membrane. So you’ve got herpes
virus coinfected cells with HIV or retrovirus because you’ve got your gp120 sequences on the
spike protein in these sequences. And you’ve got the XMRV gammaretrovirus sequences, which
are syncytin. So syncytin is like Velcro, so anywhere syncytin is around, you’re sticking cells
together so that causes inflammatory responses. You break down, sorry, the megacarrier sites. So
you break down your platelet responses. It’s just an explosion of a nightmare of crippling every
area of your immune response.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Yeah. So just to backtrack a bit for those who may have not watched your earlier interviews
where we discussed this, but the SARS Cov-2 spike protein that we’re talking about very clearly
now has been shown to be engineered. This is not something that spontaneously mutated. And
it’s evidenced by the fact that you have this HIV protein integrated into that. So can you confirm
that and give more details on it? And did you also say the XMRV protein is within that?
Judy Mikovits:
Yeah, because the gammaretrovirus, our endogenous gammaretrovirus is called HERV-W
(human endogenous retrovirus type W). And HERV-W is all the way back in genesis in our
original endogenous genome. So HERV-W expresses only Human Endogenous Retrovirus-W,
it’s the gammaretrovirus that expresses only the envelope. That envelope protein is called
syncytin because in retrovirus envelopes the envelope alone is enough to cause the disease.
They’re calling it the spike protein, just to throw us all off. And as we know, if you culture it
using the Baric-Shi Zhengli “no-see-um” method, what did we do? We introduced a mutation
into an infectious molecular clone. We grew it in a cell line, Vero E6 monkey tissues that have
SIV and other gammaretroviruses because those are the cell lines we’ve been using in Fort
Detrick and Wuhan since the mid-1990s mixed with a lot of [inaudible 00:23:29] tissues.

Judy Mikovits:
So when you introduce a faster-growing strain and virus into the cell line, it’s called “no-see-um”
because as it replicates really fast without editing functions, the virus can’t go back and fix the
mistakes like our DNA polymerase does. So it goes right through it, makes mistakes and you
have a recombinant in every fermentation process. So the spike proteins then in a method you
can’t detect, you’re going to change the expression of the protein. So syncytin is the
gammaretrovirus, it cross-reacts with the mouse and monkey gammaretroviruses. Monkeys,
mice, all have syncytin. And then so your endogenous viruses express especially during
hormonal cycles. And when it’s expressed in the wrong place, like in the brain and the spinal
cord, it’s long been associated with the inflammatory disease and the destruction of the myelin
sheet in multiple sclerosis.
Judy Mikovits:
So syncytin expressed in the wrong place gives you the multiple sclerosis diseases, the paralytics
diseases. We know, as Stephanie just said, Parkinson’s associated with type I interferon
responses. Kent Heckenlively wrote a book with Joe Cummins about type I interferon. We’ve
dug into it a lot more in “Ending Plague,” hopefully, our last book. We’re now starting to
appreciate really that there is a low-level expression of our endogenous virome all the time and
that in our innate immune response it’s trying to shape and educate our type I interferon
pathways. And at least there are alpha, beta one, two, three. There are a lot of type I interferons
that really fine-tune the innate immune response to keep the flame, I say the dimmer switch, on.
Inflammation is now at the heart of all of these diseases.
Judy Mikovits:
So it’s absolutely fascinating, and the final problem that is the biggest problem is these exosomes
because as we’ve mentioned, your body’s exosomes are like your cells’ response to express its
regulatory RNAs, small inhibitory RNAs, long-chain non-coding RNAs, which Dr. Ritchie
Shoemaker has long associated with people with chronic Lyme and ME/CFS and the TGF-beta I
pathway. Remember I just said, TGF-beta 1, that’s the master switch to turn on which type I,
which myelopoiesis. We see cancers younger and younger accelerated so it’s just accelerated
death. But these exosomes are packaging not only RNA that you’re making, but now you’ve
dysregulated the methylation machinery so you’ve woken up your endogenous virome and then
those RNAs like syncytin are going to be expressed.
Judy Mikovits:
And that’s why we’re seeing older and older women saying, “Oh, there’s menstrual cycles.” And
remember in ME/CFS (myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome), you saw the
problems magnified at puberty and menopause. So when those hormones change and you’ve
crippled your liver Kupffer cells or they have to manufacture, they lose latency of the viruses and
just continue to totally disrupt the type I interferon pathway. So it’s actually diabolical and
sinister as we appreciate going back to our friend, Dr. Tony Fauci. What did he do?

Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Your friend.

gammaretroviruses for years. So those people are the ones most likely to sustain the quick injury
because they already have at the heart, all the way back, Dr. Jonathan Kerr, the first things I did
in 2006 is get that type I interferon pathway on and restore DNA methylation. So
dimethylglycine right now as a supplement along with glutathione because you’ve got to keep the
flame turned down so that the pathway doesn’t get further. So everything about this vaccine goes
back. This is why people with HIV-1 infections, this is why people with diseases that look like
that, that inflammatory signature disease, multiple sclerosis; anybody with these genetic
pathways epigenetically dysregulated by the toxins, that’s why aluminum, everything we know in
vaccine injury is translatable to this problem and we can fix it.
Judy Mikovits:
So yes, it’s a problem, but you, Joe, Stephanie, we’ve been addressing this problem for at least in
my life, the last 15 years. So the solutions make sense. They’re the same solutions, ivermectin,
hydroxychloroquine, low-dose antiretroviral therapy, rather natural product or otherwise so we
can educate our immune systems. Type I interferon, peptide Ts, cannabis, all those things we’ve
been talking about for the last three years. We predicted the problem. And now that the problem
is, yes, it’s far worse than we expected, but I don’t see gloom and doom. I see an opportunity, but
we have to make it evident that we appreciate the mechanisms.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
What I want to understand is a deeper level too because we are giving these messenger RNA
vaccines and in a moment I want you to give your impression of how the Johnson & Johnson
adenovirus vaccine differs from that. But essentially we’re giving this messenger RNA, which is
being converted back to DNA and integrated into the genome. So essentially these people who
are immunized are essentially producing these genetically altered spike proteins on a regular
basis, *in many cases for the rest of their lives. And what you mentioned about the GC-rich
residues activating the latent viruses, when these viruses are activated, do these sequences also
get integrated in our genome?
Judy Mikovits:
They can, but it depends on the defective levels that you need. You need an integrase gene along
the same time. So the answer is yes. And even if a portion gets in, but you won’t integrate in the
genome because the sequences won’t be expressed unless a cell is dividing. So when you’re at
homeostasis in your immune system. So the people at most risk are people with cancer or with
inflammatory diseases because by definition cells are dividing. As Stephanie said in the
beginning when you start to see wounds and skin lesions and things where it’s clear a herpetic
infection is going on, what you have to do is restore the balance to the playing field. Go use a
combination of drugs to enhance methylation like dimethylglycine. That’s not even a drug, that’s
a nutrient. You can use dimethylglycine, betaine.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
I’m assuming trimethylglycine would work too.
Judy Mikovits:
Both. Yes.

Stephanie Seneff:
That’s betaine. I think that is trimethylglycine, betaine.
Judy Mikovits:
Yeah. Betaine is trimethylglycine.
Stephanie Seneff:
B10 and betaine, oh, that’s good. It’s interesting that it’s glycine too because I have a feeling that
relates to glyphosate.
Judy Mikovits:
Correct, because you’re crippling your [inaudible 00:35:52] so I’ve been encouraging and we’ve
been looking at, keep the playing field level. All of the viruses are activating and this is what
we’ve known. We’ve always seen the bigger problem is the extracellular vesicles packaging all
that RNA because the only time under electron microscopes where you can – and this is always
the argument of Kaufman and others who say, “Oh, it’s just the extracellular vesicles and there
aren’t viruses.” No, the extracellular vesicles are there, but they can package defective viruses.
They can pick up all that RNA because that’s their job.
Judy Mikovits:
The macrophages are going to take that and then drive it into, and then the cells are going to send
the firetruck to the fire. So we never see a disease like let’s just say autism, CFS, AIDS,
everything we saw, under the electron microscope you see 10 times more exosomes in these
patients, even if you don’t find any virus at all. And so the virus in the signaling pathways are
totally dysregulated. So those people have to be protected because they already have membrane
problems, cholesterol diseases. Then you’re going to crank up and further dysregulate ACE2
receptors in those and [inaudible 00:37:24 (angiotensins)]. So I see the problem, almost worse with the
synthetic lipid nanoparticles.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Sure. Stephanie, I’ll give you a chance to respond because [crosstalk 00:37:34].
Stephanie Seneff:
Yeah, this is all very fascinating.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
What’s your take on that?
Stephanie Seneff:
Yeah. I want to say that I told Judy, sometime ago that I was really, really determined to try to
get her stuff and my stuff to merge. And I think we’re a lot closer to that now than we were a
year ago. I hope Judy agrees with that, but I got really hung up on this prion angle towards the
end of our paper. We knew about some hints about a spike protein being a prion. And at the time
we decided maybe it’s too immature, we’ll leave it out of the paper. And then fortunately one of our reviewers said You need to cover this. So we went back to the drawing board to cover it a bit deeper; and I think we dug out a gold mine, it was absolutely terrifying to me and I’m now thinking that may be the worst aspect of these messenger mRNA vaccines because they are producing this abnormal spike protein that doesn’t want to go through the membrane. Prion proteins are known to be typically membrane proteins in the membrane and when they misfold …they’re alpha-helixes in the membrane and then they misfold and become bets sheets in the cytoplasm. That’s what leads to the prion problem they form like a crystal that draws in other proteins and makes like a big mess, and build these fibrils? and what-not, things like Alzheimer’s plaques, … the main prion protein is PRP which is in the Creuzfeld-Jacob’s disease, the human form of mad cow - and we had all that mad cow stuff going on with the cows in the UK, everyone knows about that, it’s kind of a proton (protein?) source infection, it’s quite wild because there’s no DNA involved, no RNA, just protein. But the thing is, when you have produced a version of messenger RNA that knows how to spew out tons of a prion protein, the prion proteins become problematic when there’s too many of them, when the concentration is too high in the cytoplasm, and these spike proteins, that these messenger RNA vaccines are producing, first of all they are producing many because they have manipulated the RNA to make it better able to make protein, and they’re making this version that is not able to go into the membrane, and I think that’s gonna encourage it to be more likely to become a problematic prion protein.
(Continues below)

A personal story, true, if you wish to believe. My Mom is 99, still there mentally, she’s in a retirement home in North Carolina. She had the vaxx and the booster in Jan-Feb this year. About a month or two afterwards she developed a progressively worse shortness of breath. She’s never had respiratory or heart problems, but she’s 99. So it got so bad she went to the hospital and the Covid test was negative, but she had fluid on the lungs and was diagnosed with…pulmonary hypertension, which they mention above. Now she’s ok, but must take medicine daily to reduce the fluid in her lungs.

Pulmonary hypertension is rare. Why would a woman at 99 suddenly develop a rare disease? Odd eh? Unless one considers the vaxx…

But how can one make a direct causal link? It’s impossible. Imagine how many millions of other people, of all ages, are in the same situation?

Transcript of Mikowits, Seneff and Mercola, continued
(I didn’t add a Part Two, I split it up because I found a section missing, and when I put it in myself I exceeded the character limit)
ED

And then, when you have inflammation, it upregulates alphasnucleon? which is a prion protein so your’e gonna get alphasnucleon drawn into misfolded spike proteins, into a mess inside these dendritic cells in these germinal centres in the spleen. And then we’re gonna package up all this crud into these exxosomes and release them; and they are going to travel along the vegus nerve along to the brain stem, and cause things like Parkinson’s disease. So there’s actually a well-known story in Parkinson’s disease, it starts in the spleen, and people can have the alphasnucleon misfolded in the spleen long before they have evidene of Parkinson’s disease. Eventually it may get through to the brain, and it goes there along the begus nerve. All of this has been shown, in multiple papers that talk about Parkinson’s disease, and I think this is a complete setup for Parkinson’s disease. What may happen is that because they got this vaccine, they got Parkinson’s disease five years earlier than they would have otherwise, and basically I’m thinking it’s going to push forward the day that someone who has a propensity to Parkinson’s is going to get it, and it’s probably going to cause people to get it who would never have got it in the first place. Because of this vaccine, and especially if they keep getting this vaccine every year, that’s what it’s looking like now, every year you do a booster you bring that date that you’re going to get Parkinson’s ever present, every time you get one of
those vaccines. That’s what I’m guessing from this, just very, very logical. And it really matches
incredibly well with the Parkinson’s story that’s well-known.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
That’s good information. Let me go back just to tie up the loose ends on these vaccines. The
Johnson & Johnson vaccine is adenovirus, it’s not specifically a messenger RNA vaccine, some
people believe it’s more dangerous and I’m wondering what your views are on it and maybe
explain the differences between the two vaccines.
Judy Mikovits:
Well, as you’ve just mentioned, it’s an adenovirus vector expressing the protein. So you’re
already expressing the HIV and the XMRV envelope and the syncytin, the HERV envelope, and
the ACE2. So you’re already expressing those in the vector. So that’s a classic gene therapy
vector. And it goes through a couple of rounds of replication. So with respect to the previous
conversation and the RNA component, it’s less dangerous because you’re not going to see much
of the mechanisms we’ve been talking about the last few minutes with respect to the RNA
vaccines and those pathways. But with respect to the fact that these vaccines, these adenovirus
vector protein-producing things are grown in the aborted fetal tissue cell line, PER, so now
you’ve got human syncytin.
Judy Mikovits:
You’ve got that entire 8% of the human genome of another human. So now again, looking at the
endogenous, the communication that has to regulate your type I interferon response is going to
give you, I look at it like autoimmunity. “Here you go, attack, attack, attack, attack,” all different
things. So you still spun it out of control, but it expresses for a number of rounds. So in immune-
compromised people, it’s going to continue to express and that will give you a live infection and
you already have your firetrucks over fighting another. So you can’t fight a war on three fronts. I
always say that, well, you only need one shot because it’s the most toxic. So it’s the most toxic in
that. We have so many mechanisms to degrade the RNA.
Judy Mikovits:
And we can restore methylation machinery. We have things to go on, very difficult. And many,
many, many of my friends who worked in the gene therapy space died of multiple different kinds
of cancers. This was in our old book, “Plague of Corruption.” I guess it’s not old, it’s only a year
old, but we’re seeing this space in the story we’re writing now and Stephanie knows, we’ve
interviewed a great length of that chapter. So we’ve been looking at the different scientists and all
that we saw in vaccine injury court and who got sick as did why. So I really believe we can
protect people and it’s a nightmare, but I believe our immune system can break it down. And I
believe that we have the technologies to turn it around, see who’s most susceptible and protect
them. And that’s why this is politics and not science.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
I wanted to finish with what we can do to address this and provide safety for those who’ve been
immunized and those who choose not to, but I’m still seeking to understand some elements of the
vaccine program. So there’s a concern about this viral shedding. Although it’s called viral
shedding, it can’t be viral shedding less with respect to Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca
vaccines.
Judy Mikovits:
It’s transmission, yeah. Johnson & Johnson will shed and the RNA vaccines, it’s considered
transmission.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Transmission. So it’s not technically shedding with the Moderna and the Pfizer.
Judy Mikovits:
Right, because that’s a virus term.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
The shedding is actually the spike proteins and the spike proteins can be toxic themselves, but
they can’t replicate and multiply like a virus.
Judy Mikovits:
The transmission is the exosomes and exactly what you just said, replicating, multiplying, virus.
Yeah. They don’t do that. But again, if your exosome looks like your immune system to a virus,
if that synthetic nanoparticle is a virus-like particle and they’re literally self-assembling cages,
you’ve got your synthetic nightmare.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Yeah. So again, which vaccine do you think is the more dangerous? The adenovirus-vectored
ones or the messenger RNA?
Judy Mikovits:
I’m getting to be quite the politician.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
That’s a good answer.
Judy Mikovits:
It depends on the person you’re giving it to. I think to those with chronic Lyme disease, to those
with any inflammatory diseases associated with an abnormal host immune response, whether it
be you pop shingles, viruses, you’re that population, cancer. For those people, the most
dangerous is the J & J and the AstraZeneca. Women who get Gardasil because they already have
a problem with that synthetic lipid nanoparticle in Gardasil, those are the people we are seeing
get the Parkinsonian shakes and those Huntington-like diseases that we’ve seen. And as we saw
on the HighWire a few weeks ago, what is the government doing? Oh, conversion disorder. All
of a sudden you’re crazy again. Well, they did that to those three nurses. And this is what we see.
This is the value really of that. So I think different components, but the most dangerous to the
population of those with existing inflammatory diseases, those who are the most susceptible to
COVID. For those it’s J & J, kill them quick, you only need one shot.
Stephanie Seneff:
One thing I wonder is whether the children will be more susceptible to the vaccine just because
they have had so many other vaccines in their lifetime because we give so many vaccines to
children these days. And all those retroviruses, whether that’s going to cause them to be more
likely, for example, to convert the RNA vaccines into DNA and end up with a permanent
problem. I don’t know if you can comment on that.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
This is especially important because Dr. Fauci, a few weeks ago, stated that his target is to have
this vaccine approved for 6 months old.
Stephanie Seneff:
It’s terrifying to me. Very, very, very disturbing.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
It’s disturbing in light of the fact that they’re virtually no risk. Children are not dying from this
disease.
Stephanie Seneff:
It’s just unbelievable. I don’t understand how they can be doing this.
Judy Mikovits:
Yeah, absolutely the most dangerous to the children are the RNA vaccines because we think
about the whole last 45 minutes of conversation, their whole focus, their immune system is
growing, growing, growing, growing. You introduce or you turn on a fire, what happens? All the
mesenchymal, your stem cells that are important for growing, growing, growing, you’ve got to
OPG, and NF-kappa B, it’s called RANKL, receptor of activated NF-kappa B ligand. And that
says, okay, all is calm in the immune system, go build bone, go build higher brain cells, go do
the pruning with the macrophages. You can’t have your macrophages clearing all the viruses. So
yes, the RNA viral vaccines, and you will see those integrations. Yes, reverse transcriptase is on,
it’s expressed in telomeres.
Judy Mikovits:
You’re growing. That’s the whole idea of everything. All the brakes are off. Same thing in
pregnancy. That’s why we don’t do anything in pregnancy because you’ve got to stay
unmethylated in order to respond to your environment, that endogenous genome of the virome.
That’s your type I interferon responses. So we’ve messed everything up from the beginning, the
balance of the Th2, you won’t make Th9, the follicular stem cells, [inaudible 00:50:17]
suppressed, totally on with TGF-beta. Totally on, [inaudible 00:50:22]. So you don’t want
myelopoiesis, you want embryonic development. We’re going to see the kinds of things like
Down syndrome that we saw with vaccine injury. Why would you have more Rett syndrome?
That’s DNA methylation in little girls who aren’t appropriate. So yeah, for the kids, the worst
thing in the world is the RNA vaccines.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
All right. So I would definitely like your insights as to the projections of the danger and the
damage that is going to be a result from this vaccine. We’ve already seen close to 5,000 deaths in
the VAERS database. We know clearly that the VAERS database is underreporting by anywhere
from 99% to 90%, which means that 5,000 that’s 50,000 to 500,000 already, six months into this
mess of starting the vaccine program. So my guess is they will kill more than truly died from
COVID. And then secondarily, probably more than the Germans killed in World War II. And so
how many deaths and the second part of the question is, is that the biggest cause or are we really
going to potentially decimate the population by its effect on fertility rates? I mean, we are below
replacement numbers at this point in the United States. The only thing that’s holding it up is
immigration. So what are your comments on that? Judy, you can start first.
Judy Mikovits:
Again, it’s a combination of everything. So you’re going to see the sterility. We already saw it
starting in Gardasil, in those who had injury from Gardasil. We knew those mechanisms. So now
you’ve got to consider the kids have this as well, 12- to 15-year-olds now. That critical part of
doing this in puberty is going to cause more damage. So where is your immune system
susceptible in time? So I think it’s the synergy of everything that’s diabolical and accelerated
cancers, death, death, death. I think we already see again, through that, we’re seeing AML, acute
myelogenous leukemia. That’s a disease of 80-year-olds. We had one case of that in vaccine
court in a 15-year-old girl. So younger and younger and younger cancers. Our 41-year-old
daughter-in-law, colon cancer, all kinds of cancers, liver tumors, pancreatic, neuroendocrine
tumors, accelerated Parkinson’s-like diseases. Huntington’s, Down syndrome.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
And this will never be connected to the vaccine. Never.
Stephanie Seneff:
Right. That’s the sad part.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
They’ll dispute it and say it’s just a coincidence.
Judy Mikovits:
Yeah. That’s happened through the five we’ve experienced vaccine court, but that’s why this has
to end forever and that National Vaccine Injury Compensation Act be repealed completely and
liability restored and this never happens again.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Which lifetime is that going to be in?

Judy Mikovits:
You know I’m an optimist.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
So Stephanie, what’s your projections on this?
Stephanie Seneff:
Similar. I mean, I think we’re going to see an increase in all these autoimmune and
neurodegenerative diseases, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, that’s Lou Gehrig’s disease. And
then all these autoimmune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, and celiac disease, and Hashimoto’s
thyroiditis because this spike protein has pieces of it that are molecularly similar to many
different human proteins that are associated with all these autoimmune diseases. So they’re really
making you make antibodies to the spike [protein] and those antibodies are going to be
dangerous to cause a lot of immune diseases. And then you’re going to have the spike protein
itself causing damage to the brain through this mechanism I mentioned. Yeah. And then, of
course, cancer comes along as well. So you’ve got all these awful diseases going up in
prevalence. So people will be more crippled and they won’t be able to think. I mean, all of these
different long-term suffering kinds of living, but not sure it’s worth living kind of situation. Many
people are just going to be sick for a long time before they die prematurely.
Judy Mikovits:
I think it won’t be sick for a long time. So we have evidence in the HTLV-1 associated
myelopathy that these things go from long latency periods to in HTLV-1 you can get that disease
that looks like multiple sclerosis that would have you in a wheelchair in 10 years, will have you
in a wheelchair in six months. So all these other toxins combined hitting you, now it’s not going
to be the live and suffer forever. It’s going to be suffer, as my mom did, five years and die. And
she was solid as a rock when they gave her the Prevnar and then you bleed them out with Eliquis.
So you have to think about, oh, we created AFib and so, oh, your heart’s beat – so you’re at
higher risk of stroke. And then they throw that in and they bleed you out with congestive heart
failure. It’s similar to in COVID, you throw a mask on it and you can get [inaudible 00:56:02]
too and you can accelerate it because you’ve crippled the immune system even further. So I think
it’s all accelerated. So yes, all the people that already [crosstalk 00:56:12].
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
They killed your mother from Prevnar vaccine?
Judy Mikovits:
Prevnar and flu shot on the same day. It was right after I got out of jail and she didn’t want to
bother me so they bullied her into it. And then she died in 2019. She got a horrible paralysis. Six
months she was sick from that shot and nobody told me because as she said, I had enough
trouble there. So this is the kind of damage these iatrogenic – and of course, we’ve seen this, it’s
just accelerated. Every one of us has experienced that in our families, in our patient population
this 30-year plague of corruption with respect to AIDS. It’s just, “Hey, wait a minute, you don’t
have to die with an HIV infection.” We knew that 6% of the country is asymptomatic for the
XMRVs, for the gammaretroviruses and all the other garbage Borrelia, Babesia, mycoplasma,

mold and these shots. So let’s just accelerate the immune dysfunction by totally crippling it in
one shot. This is the kill switch for those they injured. And yes, as Stephanie said, the kids who
are higher vaccinated, they’re ticking time bombs. They’ve got all this right there and their
healthy immune system so let’s just put them in masks, isolate them, and then go ahead and inject
them with that time bomb and accelerate their aging in death and blame it on whatever.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Okay. All right. So thank you for sharing all the information about the current vaccines and now
we want to add some hope, enlightenment, and encourage people. We’ve got the population
divided into essentially two groups, pretty much equal, but clearly, it appears the majority have
been vaccinated. So there are two strategies, one is for those who haven’t vaccinated and second
for those who haven’t been and are exposed to people who have been, which is going to be
virtually impossible to do. You’re not going to be able to avoid them because it’s the majority of
people out there. So what can we do? From my perspective, one of the most important things to
do is build up your innate immune system. So become metabolically flexible and optimize your
diet, use time-restricted eating to move yourself to eating within a six to eight-hour window.
Avoid all vegetable oils, avoid processed foods, make sure your vitamin D level is optimized.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
These are all things that can upregulate your innate immune system which is every bit, if not
more important as your adaptive immunity, the ability to create antibodies, which these vaccines
purport to do. But what do we do against the toxicity? In Stephanie’s paper, she discusses the
strategy of optimizing autophagy to digest and remove these spike proteins. So I’m wondering if
you can comment on that, because I think it’s a really vital or important approach if it works and
you can do that by fasting, by using time-restricted eating and also by using exposure to a high-
temperature sauna, can all activate autophagy. So I want your opinion on that and then other
items that we can do to protect those who haven’t been vaccinated and those who are exposed to
this so-called shedding for people who have been vaccinated.
Stephanie Seneff:
Well, I’m really big on sulfur. And so eating a lot of sulfur-containing foods is important. And I
think eating a lot of herbs and spices because they have a lot of interesting molecules that will
help to keep your mitochondria healthy. I think you need to keep your mitochondria healthy and
you need to keep your lysosomes healthy. The organelles that digest food inside your cell, both
of them, the mitochondria and the lysosomes are really important for mitochondrial health and
for the ability to clear cellular debris, which includes these spike proteins for example. You need
to be able to break these things down. And the sauna’s good, keeping your food in a narrow time
window, eating absolutely only certified organic. When you go shopping at the grocery store,
look for that certified organic label, non-GMO is not enough.
Stephanie Seneff:
You need to minimize your glyphosate exposure. You need to stay away from cities and
highways because I think there’s glyphosate in the air in those places. And in fact, a study in
Brazil showed that there was higher levels of glyphosate in the nanoparticles in the air in the city
compared to the nanoparticles in the air in the areas where they were growing foods using

glyphosate. So in other words it’s concentrating in the cities and I think that’s because they’re
putting the glyphosate into the biofuels. Brazil is very big on bioethanol. And I think that the
glyphosate is getting into the air on the highways in the cities. And I think that’s a contributor to
COVID-19 because the glyphosate is disrupting the lungs’ immune system and that’s what’s
critical. The innate immune system in the lungs is absolutely critical for being able to keep that
virus at bay. So sulfur-containing foods, certified organic foods, and sunlight. Sunlight is a big
part of what I push for. I also like Epsom salt baths and the use of hot water. I love to take a
really, really hot bath with Epsom salts. And I think that is a very effective program for helping
to get sulfate in particular into your system.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Okay. Well, thank you for that. And then Judy, your take now.
Judy Mikovits:
Yeah. Fabulous. Everything she said I agree with completely. Interesting, we just drove back
from Yuba City. I’m in Ventura. That’s a seven-hour drive through the Dust Bowl. So that’s that
alveolar macrophages Stephanie just said in the lungs. So everything both of you said is correct.
And I’m going to add the one thing that probably in this world only I can say, is never get
another shot. We knew the flu shot would drive the disease. It’s the combinations. With the flu
shots, old people get them and they’re like, oh, I’m fine. Now you have to think that’s a ticking
time bomb sitting there in every cell. So never get another vaccine. Yes, as Stephanie and you
just said, go in all of your medicine, be very careful about what drugs you’re taking that
compromise your immune system, enhance your immune system.
Judy Mikovits:
For instance, if you have to take blood pressure medicine and I’m not a practicing physician, I’m
just saying what I do in my own home. My husband has COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary
disease), that means by definition he’s not functioning with his alveolar macrophages, are choked
out. So he takes a budesonide inhaler, which we all know works in this disease. And we do
everything we just said, but he cannot get another shot because when I first met him, he had this
COPD from a bacterial lung infection and his doctor would say, “Oh yeah, you, you have to get
Prevnar because you’re more susceptible to lung disease. No, the answer is don’t hyper-immune
activate. Don’t eat GMO. Don’t ingest it and don’t inject it. And on your skin, don’t put it on your
skin. Don’t use toxic [inaudible 01:04:03], that’s your immune system.
Judy Mikovits:
Use essential oils, use tea tree oils, use antimicrobials. I just attended the ozone therapy meeting.
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and I got back from Dallas a week or so ago. And we’re adding the immune
system, ozonated balms and creams, cannabis balms and creams. Normalize that skin that is your
immune system. Sunlight, everything. I tell everybody we know how to fix this. AIDS is not
HIV. It was in the ‘80s. In the ‘80s HIV caused AIDS. Now it doesn’t because we keep the
immune suppression for people, steroids, and natural products. So at every level, we can fix this.
So as you mentioned, autophagy, yes, it’s a metabolic process where starvation because you
gobble up all that synthetic stuff and the sick cells. So you help your natural killer cells only
gobble up sick cells and virus-infected cells and cancer cells.

Judy Mikovits:
Well, the vaccine is going to look like a virus infecting your cells because that’s that signal, the
Poly(I:C). All you need is that signal in the RNA. So again, you can induce autophagy,
strengthen your natural killer cell component with everything we’ve said here and only eat
certain times. I do the intermittent fasting so I came home with my XMRV infections on fire, my
inflammatory pathways because I was taking in all that dust driving through the farm fields from
Ventura to Yuba City. So this morning I could hardly stop coughing before I got on this because
I already have the lung disease because it goes all the way back to our books. We know that
Tony Fauci infected all the lab workers, contagious cancer, contagious Ebola, contagious HIV,
and XMRVs. So there you go. But we know how to fix it. We cured AIDS. The hope is we’ve
already solved this. Stephanie, you, I, we’ve been looking at these patients for the last 15 years in
my case, in your cases a lot longer. So we know antidotes, quercetin, luteolin, and silymarin,
type I interferons. We can get those in nasal sprays. We can enhance our-
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Can you hold on there because that’s sort of your specialty since you’ve been studying it for so
long? Talking about the gamma interferon type I, so what is the dose, where do you get it and
what is the-
Judy Mikovits:
[crosstalk 01:06:56] for interferon.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Oh, you’re coming out with one soon?
Judy Mikovits:
I said I’m talking alpha.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Oh, alpha. I’m sorry.
Judy Mikovits:
Type I, gamma is on the other.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
So the type I alpha interferon, when is it appropriate to use in someone who’s been vaccinated, or
is it only when they’re having symptoms? If they’re asymptomatic it’s not necessary, or what
would your recommendation be?
Judy Mikovits:
I mean, strengthening in your type I interferon pathways, you can do that with cannabinoids. You
can do it with a nasal spray if you already have defects, if you already have an ongoing infection,
like say a temperature of 99 [degrees Fahrenheit], if you have COPD like me where the
definition of myelopoiesis is you activate that endogenous virome, you activate latent viruses, in my case, the XMRVs, having HIV right now. I didn’t get that one from the lab. So the type I
interferon pathway, yes, I use this spray called Paximune developed by Joe Cummins, who
actually has Parkinson’s right now because we know those of us who work around these viruses,
that’s the nosocomial spread. So I can keep myself well by that combination. So Paximune, P-A-
X-I-M-U-N-E, it’s one of these things sold by doctors. And again, you can use other natural
products to upregulate your type I interferon pathway. Ampligen, you remember very well
Ampligen from… I forgot the name of the company, but I talked 15 years ago. I said, “Make a
nasal spray.” But of course just a nasal spray and saline. You can stimulate the type I interferon
pathways in your mucosal surfaces. On the skin, a cannabis balm on the skin. And if you ozonate
that, that’ll break apart the lipid particles.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Would it be better if it was nebulized with the nebulizer or would that break apart the protein
particles?
Judy Mikovits:
You could do both. You could do both, but I’m not good enough at nebulization. I’ve done more
formulations on balms in my lifetime. So ingesting, protect all your mucosal surfaces with a
different always low dose. That’s what happened with the interferons in the 1980s. So it’s the
combination of applying low dose interferons, stimulating your own immune system. Using
silymarin or milk thistle in the liver could keep those liver macrophages clearing and use natural
things like dexamethasone peptide to block the interaction. So this is what we’ve done our entire
lives. It’s just that they use the drugs, either the synthetic drugs, the herbal drugs they wouldn’t let
us use, the herbal support of the immune system, but we’ve done it over and over again. Again,
we know nobody gets HIV/AIDS. They get pre-exposure prophylaxis, they get low dose of
things that silence the expression, keep their viruses dormant, and then at the same time
strengthen the immune system.
Judy Mikovits:
But we know if you vaccinate at all, even if you’re on anti-HIV drugs to keep the transcription
down, you’ll get AIDS anyway. So there’s a lot going on that we don’t understand. So for me, the
single most important thing I can tell everybody is the way those of us who have these diseases
associated with dysregulation, remember it’s acquired immune dysfunction and it accelerates
every time you add an immune activation event. So if the entire world never again took another
shot, even the most susceptible populations, they could stay well. And there are simple solutions
as you’ve just said, and we’ve been developing them for four decades. We know how to do it, but
we got to get the corrupt FDA (Food and Drug Administration) out of the way because they
won’t us stay well.
Judy Mikovits:
But for healthy people, never get another shot. If you got the first vaccine, don’t get the second
one. Don’t let them scare you into a booster, strengthen your immune system. Booster, booster,
booster. We knew they were going to drive it with the flu vaccine in the wrong time. We see the
commercials. If you can stand to turn on the TV, Gardasil, Gardasil, Gardasil. We saw the
damage on the combination. They don’t give a seventh-grader just Gardasil, they give them

DTaP. They sometimes give them MMRs. It depends on the state. So we really have to say, “No
more shots” because they’re the single biggest toxin to anyone and immune dysregulator.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
I couldn’t agree more and in fact, to talk about turning on the commercials, I know I don’t watch
TV, and many people watching this do, but I am told that the federal government has paid
somewhere between $3 and $4 billion to advertise these vaccines. So it’s a free marketing tool
for the drug companies, which Pfizer alone is estimated to make almost $30 billion this year
from these vaccines. There’s nothing to say about the newer vaccines for the variants that are
going to come out just like the flu vaccines and the booster. So the key messages here, you just
got to avoid these vaccines and share with your friends and family who are in the vaccine-
hesitant group, still deciding this information and the information we had last week with Dr.
Seneff’s interview and the paper she wrote. So there’s more than enough scientific evidence to
support this position. More than enough.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
And we need to exercise the precautionary principle. So thank you to both so much for joining us
this week and helping us take a deeper dive into understanding why we need to stay away from
these vaccines and the specific details so people can vigorously and correctly defend themselves
against those who might think otherwise. So, Judy, we’ll be connecting again very soon for your
new book, “Ending Plague,” which comes out very soon. So look forward to that. And with your
mentor, Frank Ruscetti, I love that guy. You talk about him so much. He is such a delight to read.
He’s really good.
Judy Mikovits:
He’s an amazing, interesting, fun man. And it’s interesting, Stephanie and I have to talk to each
other because it got delayed a little bit because I simply haven’t had time to finish and every day
we learn more. So it’s like, wait a minute, I’ve had that to the part of that. [crosstalk 01:13:53].
It’s like, oh no, and then [inaudible 01:14:01] more information on type I interferon. This is
going to be a really fun book.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
Yeah. That’s why I never wanted to write a book and I’ve wound up writing almost 20 of them
just because it changes all the time. It’s always changing. So anyway, thank you. We look
forward to reconnecting and people are going to love this. Now, just as a final caution, I’m going
to say this at the beginning too. There’s so much information here. It’s just like trying to drink
from a fire hydrant. There’s no way unless you’re a superhuman being that you could have
learned and digested everything that was said. You’ve got to watch this, not once, not twice, at
least three times, and maybe four or five. And don’t speed it up. Normal speed or even lower. So
that will give you the ammunition. You need to defend your position and help convince others
that they do not want to take this vaccine. So thanks, everyone. We’ll be back soon.
Stephanie Seneff:
Thank you.

Judy Mikovits:
Thank you.

I expect to make a direct causal link in an individual case would need some expert head scratching and testing.
At population level is it the kind of thing that Drs might associate with the vaccine (ie likely to report it)?
You can search for symptoms and particular vaccines on Vaers, here is the output from a search with Pulmonary Hypertension and covid-19 vaccine:

“The frequency of occurrence is estimated at about 1,000 new cases per year in the United States. Females are more often affected than males. Onset is typically between 20 and 60 years of age.”
Link: Pulmonary hypertension - Wikipedia

Say there’s a hundred occurrences of Pulmonary Hypertensionin the 8 months (it’s really 7 at the most) period following the vaccine, say 150 a year. Sounds like that might be quite high if 1-10% of vaccine reactions are reported, as is usually stated. Eg if 10% were reported, there would be 1500 which would mean there would be 500 more occurrences following the vaccine in a year in the US, than there are normally in the whole of the US in that year. Not everyone is vaccinated of course, so the rate following vaccination could be double (that’s based on one in ten being reported to VAERS, a somewhat arbitrary figure but which is likely too high).
If the rate of a reaction is judged more than double following the vaccine, it might suggest that a reaction in a vaxxed individual is more likely than not to be related to the vaccine.

That’s before any other factors are taken into account, like age, or maybe risk factors. Yes I wouldn’t expect a 99 year old in a care home to suddenly delevop dangerous life habits!

If you do the VAERS search yourself the anonymised individual case reports come up underneath Search VAERS Database.

Answers just lead to questions…but I hope this might be helpful in some way…

2 Likes

Information from a new study unfortunately bears out the warnings of these two researchers about protein errors. There are headlines about ‘nonsense porteins’ arising from the mRNA covid vaccines…

In the 2021 interview (see the first post) it is explained that

“They substituted the nucleotides in the messenger RNA for methyl-polyuridine instead of just
uridine or uracil.”

Seneff and Mikowits explain that while this enables much faster production of (spike) proteins it also leads to mistakes.
This conversation is heavy going and I’ll leave it to Cremola to summarise the new information, though I bolded a bit for emphasis.

But very briefly, a new study (Mulroney) has shown that 25-30% of vaccine recipients have had immune responses to what are being headlined as “nonsense proteins”, which result from this injudicious tweak.
The study itself downplays this problem, as does the media.
ED

Story at-a-glance

• In early 2021, Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., warned that the replacing of uracil with synthetic methylpseudouridine in the COVID shots — a process known as codon optimization — could cause severe health problems
  • Recent research confirms this, showing that the use of methylpseudouridine can cause a glitch in the decoding, thereby triggering the production of off-target aberrant proteins. The antibodies that develop as a result may, in turn, trigger off-target immune reactions
  • According to the authors, off-target cellular immune responses occur in 25% to 30% of people who have received the COVID shot
  • According to an anonymous source, there’s evidence suggesting Pfizer and BioNTech fabricated data to hide this “glitch” from regulators
  • Previous research has demonstrated that codon optimization can result in misshaped and misfolded proteins that don’t match the natural protein being emulated, and that these misshapen proteins can trigger immunogenicity that in some cases may not become apparent until years later

Yet again, warnings from the earliest days of the COVID jab rollout prove prescient. In May 2021, I interviewed Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT for over five decades, about the likely hazards of replacing the uracil1 in the RNA used in the COVID shots with synthetic methylpseudouridine.2 This process of substituting letters in the genetic code is known as codon optimization, which is known to be problematic.

At the time, she predicted the shots would cause a rise in prion diseases, autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases at younger ages, blood disorders and heart failure, and one of the primary reasons for this is because they genetically manipulated the RNA in the shots with synthetic methylpseudouridine, which enhances RNA stability by inhibiting its breakdown.3

Scientists have now demonstrated that about half of those who have received a COVID shot are still producing the genetically modified spike protein six months post-jab, but according to health authorities, and even the inventors of the COVID shots themselves, this was not supposed to happen.

## Is mRNA Tech Inventor Really This Clueless?

In October 2023, Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman of the University of Pennsylvania won the 2023 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for their nucleoside base modification discoveries that enabled the development of the mRNA COVID shots.4 In the 2021 video above, Weissman had the following to say about this technology:
{Video here}

> “The mRNA in the vaccine is identical to the RNA in your cells. The RNA in your cells isn’t causing long-term adverse events so the RNA in the vaccine won’t either. The RNA is degraded, probably within a week it’s completely gone … Nothing of the vaccine is left after days two to a week or so … The only really serious adverse event is this anaphylaxis-like reaction.”

None of that was true, and it’s hard to believe Weissman didn’t know it, considering several independent scientists who had looked at the research were able to point out the flaws from the get-go.

Now, researchers at Cambridge University and the Universities of Kent, Oxford and Liverpool, have discovered5,6,7 that the use of methylpseudouridine results in a high rate of ribosomal “frameshifting,” which causes your cells to produce off-target proteins with unknown effects.

mRNA Tech Turns Out To Be Error-Prone

The findings of Mulroney et. al. were published in the December 6, 2023, issue of the journal Nature. As explained in that paper:8

“A key feature of therapeutic IVT [in vitro-transcribed] mRNAs is that they contain modified ribonucleotides, which have been shown to decrease innate immunogenicity and can additionally increase mRNA stability, both of which are favorable characteristics for mRNA therapies …

Pseudouridine (Ψ) is known to increase misreading of mRNA stop codons in eukaryotes, and can affect misreading during prokaryotic mRNA translation. 1-methylΨ does not seem to affect codon misreading, but has been shown to affect protein synthesis rates and ribosome density on mRNAs, suggesting a direct effect on mRNA translation …

Here we demonstrate that incorporation of N1-methylpseudouridine into mRNA results in +1 ribosomal frameshifting in vitro and that cellular immunity in mice and humans to +1 frameshifted products from BNT162b2 vaccine mRNA translation occurs after vaccination.

The +1 ribosome frameshifting observed is probably a consequence of N1-methylpseudouridine-induced ribosome stalling during IVT mRNA translation, with frameshifting occurring at ribosome slippery sequences …

[T]hese data highlight potential off-target effects for future mRNA-based therapeutics and demonstrate the requirement for sequence optimization.”

In layman English, the inclusion of synthetic methylpseudouridine causes the ribosomes (which are responsible for reading the code) to misread the RNA’s instructions. RNA code consists of groups of three bases (codons) that must be read in the correct order for a desired protein to be created.

Because the methylpseudouridine is not a perfect fit, it causes the decoding process to stall and shift (hence the term “+1 ribosomal frameshifting”). There’s basically a stutter in the decoding process, as your cells don’t understand what’s being asked for, and this stuttering causes the decoding to skip a letter, thereby garbling the entire code.

As a result, unintended “nonsensical” proteins are produced instead of the desired SARS-CoV-2 spike. That, in turn, means that your immune system will not produce antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, but rather against these aberrant proteins.
(Remainder on permanent link,
https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2023/December/PDF/covid-vaccine-glitch-pdf.pdf)

1 Like