5 Filters

Ding Dong, Ardern is gone

Jacinda (sometimes referred to as Jackas) Ardern, the prime minister of New Zealand will step down next month. A key WEFoid along with Trudeau et al and a “young global leader”

If you can put up with a few moments of Alex Jones, worth watching Counterspin New Zealand.

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=63c9c1197760aa1bec6a80f8

1 Like

Who knows for sure. I would hazard that Max Igan has really been pushing his video out of late about the 2019 Christchurch shooting.

The killer live streamed the video of his actions on YouTube.

The NZ government then brought in a totally ridiculous fine - $28,000, or some such - for anyone caught watching the video.

This is of course because the video plainly shows that this wasn’t a lone shooter, and there was some kind of government involvement.

If interested…

I should also perhaps add that Max Igan and I are very different from each other when it comes to artificial intelligence (AI).

I have bored you all many times before with my thoughts on AI. and why the human race is still many light years away from that, if ever.

Max is talking about the Bushes, Blairs, Clintons, et al.

That is nor artificial intelligence. It’s asymptomatic intelligence.

Meet the new boss…

(Is this arsehole still at school?)

With supercomputers and all that advanced AI we’ll be all right
Oh wait

AI mistakes ‘black and white’ chess chat for racism

The ‘intelligence’ of AI isn’t the purpose, it’s artificial (=cheap) unaccountable control.
Guess you know that Rob :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks like a vent’s dummy - of the naughty schoolboy kind. (Covers eyes) Jesus! And this was the only candidate for non-election… Just - Jesus!!!

1 Like