5 Filters

DiMac: Is this a counter-coup against the idiot politicians, brewing in Oz?

Harvested this from the btls on an Off-G post. It purports to be an audio of an Australian police commissioner inviting police to join an operation to arrest the Australian pols who are pushing the insane ‘response’ to covid. He also invites mass public support for these actions, to be demonstrated in scores of thousands everywhere.

Obviously, I have no surefire proof of authenticity for this. But it’s sureashell what ought to be happening; and I can’t help hypothesising that plenty of AAPA police and military are already thinking, and in their private coteries actually discussing, precisely this sort of action.

Despite the huge propaganda effort to convince everyone that clear-seeing, clear-speaking refuseniks are very few and far between, and easily ridiculed into silence, it seems pretty clear - the big demos demonstrate it - that there are plenty of us. Indeed, WE ARE NOT ALONE! Our percentage of the general population is clearly bigger than the PTsB want us to think.

Rather sympathising with Rob’s attitude that it will require this sort of resolute direct physical action to derail the coup-d’etat attempt, I would say that it’s exactly this sort of disciplined, armed but restrained action by substantial numbers of activists that has much chance of doing the job. It remains to be seen just how much similar muscle that the plotters can muster to support their racket. Not so many, I suspect.

I do understand, graphically, that revolutions are exceedingly dangerous affairs, with no guarantee at all of the outcomes that their proponents hope, but with an absolute gurarantee of death and destruction aplenty as an inevitable concomitant; and quite possibly leading ultimately to outcomes worse than the status quo ante. But it seems to me that we’ve already been railroaded to the spot we’re on now by the plotters, and our choice is now very stark: submit to their takeover, and move into a life of increasing slavery and degradation, or accept the cost of revolutions and do it anyway. The plotters seem to have left us no other choices:

1 Like

The person speaking sounds genuine but how do we know it’s really Reece Kershaw?

Some of the comments here are interesting, including a video of RK talking about a drugs operation. Is RK’s voice the same as the voice of the person speaking in your post?

There seems to be a number of anomalies around this whole audio ‘leak’, pointed up by a number of commentators who are familiar with the man who’s alleged to be speaking.

OTOH, this kind of opposition to the covid scam is building up, and some at least of the police and military must be speculating - and discussing amongst themselves - whether what they’re being ordered to do squares with their oaths to protect the land, citizens and constitution of Australia; clearly, it doesn’t.

If the recording is a fake, what’s the reason for it? To go fishing for people who are open to joining an insurrection, and getting them to identify themselves? Or what? Who’s behind it, and why?

Very many thanks RG, this is just incredible, as well as another video revealing that all but one of the 143 people in hospital, many of younger age, were fully vaccinated! ALL of them!
Something is moving here, which gives me some hope at the darkest hour…

Well unfortunately, like that little tent of blue… it was a mirage. Seems the audio is not Reece Kershaw and the claims and intent just too over the top. In fact it reads rather like one of those texts proposed by lone terrorists which police have conjured up to justify arresting some passing Muslim… OTOH, it does sound genuine, and I can believe that there are police who are upset at what they are being asked to do and may have sympathies for such radical action. Given today’s events I wouldn’t blame them, as 300 soldiers are brought in “to assist police in ensuring compliance”, while fine for non-mask wearing is increased to $500 from $200, and businesses doing the wrong thing will be closed down. The NSW minister of health today suggested that anyone who refused vaccination under these circumstances was “a danger to themselves and a danger to others”, and no-one criticised him. That he was libelling at least 30,000 people who protested last weekend, as dangers to the public was no concern; we ARE a danger to the leaders and media for fear we actually expose their lies and make them pay.
Those lies included calls to spike school students before they go back to school, and to vaccinate pregnant women because of the greater danger from COVID if they get sick when birthing. Doing so also has the advantage that the foetus/baby will have the toxic genes in it when born; honestly that HAS already been proposed. And tonight the Fed health minister Greg (C)Hunt declared that the Virus “will be with us for decades” so we should get used to getting vaxed etc to keep us all safe, and make sure he gets his cut from the favoured Pharmas.
Cheers, (danger to the people) David.

Meant to say that the video of the health guy saying all the COVID patients were vaccinated except one was a “mispeak” which he corrected soon after when someone questioned it. They cut the video just after so you wouldn’t realise this! But of course he never said how many of those not in IC had been vaxed. I can’t understand why so many of them were younger, though there may be many fat and unhealthy souls in Sydney…

Incidentally some people have become so afraid and so desperate that they are abusing nurses and doctors if they can’t get the Pfizer jab, which is in short supply to keep the price and demand up. No-one knows it doesn’t work much against the Delta.leave alone that they don’t actually need it.