5 Filters

Denis Rancourt and Eva Bartlett in conversation. Several Permanent-Bullshit-Blizzard dragons slaughtered

From 2021. Be forewarned that - at that time anyway - Denis was entirely on board with standard virus theory, so it will be necessary to set aside temporarily any doubts that you may have on that head. If you try substituting the word ‘exosome’ for ‘virus’, plus taking on board Denis’ assertion that the illness, merely flu-like though it was, hit the trashed internal terrains of the poor, the deprived, and the physically and mentally ill disproportionately - which fact he had already identified with his all-cause mortality studies - it feels like less of a problem. And in any case, the sudden sharp, brief uptick in deaths, which happened simultaneously in many parts of the world the moment the ‘pandemic’ was announced was clearly caused by the measures taken, and how fiercely they were imposed, rather than from any novel pathogen.

Exosomes, you may have twigged already, seem to be not dangerous enemies at all, but essential evolutionary messages broadcast into the air plankton, which we need, and which only seem to trigger overt illness in those with already-damaged personal terrains. Children, for example, being mostly still healthy, take in the vital exosome messages, and internalise them into their immune-system libraries, with scarcely a ripple.

Lots of highly valuable insights in any case: Denis was already clear that there was NO pandemic, that masks are a good deal WORSE than useless, physiologically and psychologically, and that criminal politics was the main driver of the whole scam.

The more I listen to him, the more I’m aware of the priceless value of a genuine renegade, deeply competent in many disciplines, committed to the real scientific method, and to truth-finding and telling at all times; he and Eva both:

1 Like

Y’gorra admit Rhis, these people that believe there is a virus are sometimes useful :smiley:

This seems to have been posted today. I wonder if Rancourt refers to it in his wordly view.

Standard type analysis on official data, with impressive graphs to make the point about deaths in Oz:

Influenza+pneumonia+covid in 2020 was normal influenza+pneumonia for 2015-19

(amongst others of course)
Author has cred, 60 publications.
Cheers
ED

There never was a Covid Pandemic in Australia in 2020

But the injections caused an iatrogenic pandemic in 2021/2022

This new analysis of raw, official, unmanipulated data from The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) confirms what many of us, who trust our own eyes and ears, have been suspecting for years: There never was a Covid pandemic in 2020. Let’s be clear: There was a virus that was making people sick and killing some people, but not more so than in any previous years. The author makes a good case that the narrative of Covid virus pandemic was based on unsuitable PCR tests. The author, Wilson Sy, uses the Bradford Hill analysis in his 25-page long paper, titled: Australian COVID-19 pandemic: A Bradford Hill analysis of iatrogenic excess mortality Wilson Sy is an analyst with 62 publications.

And there is more: The author argues convincingly that the actual Covid injections caused an iatrogenic pandemic in Australia in 2021 and 2022. Iatrogenic means caused by medical examination or treatment. If this work holds up to scrutiny, it looks like this is convincing evidence that the state of Australia is directly responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of its citizens by manipulating, coercing, or mandating them to take unsafe, deadly Covid injections. This is another confirmation of whatSteve Kirsch has been saying for a long time now.

It is not based on opinions, speculations, modeling, or propaganda. Instead, it is based on official raw data of events that actually happened in Australia. Data doesn’t lie.

Methodology: Bradford Hill Analysis Of Excess Mortality

1 Like

A good one Rhis, that I’m still listening to.

I seem to be in a bit of a techy vibe tonight, so with regard to the video you have embedded here, Odysee tend to put up their hi res version as default. If you’re on a slow internet connection, go to the right of the video toolbar, which will probably show 720p. There’s a little arrow you can click on there, which will give you a drop down list of lower resolutions that you can select. 320p usually works well everywhere, including outer Mongolia.

And as a sort of PS, UK Column were putting up their stuff on Rumble. If you’re in France you can’t access Runble, without a bit of ducking and diving. UK Column now post most of their stuff on Odysee, and again it’s set to high resolution. Right hand side of UK Column video toolbar and you’ll see a little cog icon. Click on this and you’ll get a menu that will enable you to lower the resolution of the video.

Maybe I’m wasting my breath here, because I might be the only one who has a crap internet connection.

1 Like

Hey @Evvy_dense . I find it amazing, that we need highly qualified and probably highly paid experts to tell the world what the unwashed masses like myself could have told them for free a couple of years ago. Based on observation, gut instinct and a small amount of real data (as compromised as it was), we knew exactly what reports like this are now saying.

I’m off to write my CV and apply for a tax free job as chief virologist/epidemiologist for the corrupt UN.

1 Like

Evvy, the first word of your post reminded, me - inconsequentially enough - of an old jokey dialogue in the North Country working-class English of about fifty years ago. I speak it fluently. Others here may puzzle a bit. It goes like this (in pop-phonetic spelling):

‘Azzafunnit?’

‘Tintin’tin.’

‘Azzeegorrit?’

‘Weh, eesezeeiantadit, burraberriaz.’

Weh, ‘tlbirate. Lerruzgerruzandswesht.’

No, this is not Euskal! It’s dialect English.

Translations on a postcard please…etc. :slight_smile:

We return you now to our normal services…

1 Like

One small grammar-nazi quibble: “[Actually-trustworthy] data don’t lie.” The bracketed qualifier is absolutely crucial. And ‘data’ is the plural of ‘datum’.

I’ll get me coat…

(muttering) Normal services indeed! This is what you call normal? Pillock!

One further thought, drawn from reading the WFA-A post:

They don’t broach the basic question: Was there ever any such thing as a ‘novel respiratory virus’ at all? Where are the demonstrable physical samples? Or was the whole thing just a criminal hijacking of normal seasonal flu to launch a deeply-criminal scam attempt against the whole world, with no ‘new virus’ proven to exist at all?

You can guess easily where my (open-mindely sceptical :slight_smile: ) suspicions fall.

Also, a word about pursuit and punishment.

I’ve voiced several times my stance that there should be a global Nurnberg 2 Tribunal to convict and sentence both the originating criminal perpetrators of this huge, deadly swindle, and also the ‘useful-idiot’, ‘go-along-to-get-along’ technocrats - including lots of medical staff - who either believed the official fairy-tale like utter terror-stampeded-mooncalf fools, or who wilfully doublethunk themselves into pretending to believe it, because of the obvious career/income/standing/life threats which they understood subliminally, even as they refused to think about them consciously.

I say emphatically that ALL these guilty people too should be pursued and tried. No quarter, NO amnesty.

This not for vengeance purposes, which as you will have picked up, I oppose absolutely, on basic principle. But so that everyone sees with absolute clarity that if anyone thinks to try another stunt like the covid swindle, they will be caught and crunched, eventually.

The crunching, as I’ve asserted before, should be mild and merciful, but deeply affecting to the convicted even so. I always prescribe compulsory service on community-work brigades for substantial periods, together with confiscation to the public purse of all personal wealth of the convicts, above a fair, reasonable, and - above all - modest level of sufficiency for a modestly-decent life. About what a present-day Brit living on social-security gets today, perhaps…? Even we are still members of the Pampered Twenty Percent, after all.

I would apply the work-brigade sentences to the principal conspirators. To the compliant technocrats I would apply only a public naming-and-shaming sentence, plus moderate fines. The bourgeois technocrat class needs a good public slapping down from the airy pretensions that they’ve given themselves in recent times. For example, Ferguson at Imperial College, and Tan, perhaps. Oh, and the wretched pocket-pols, and the criminally-irresponsible high-standing mediawhores too, such as bloody Piers Morgan…

We should start with the front-men: the likes of Consigliere Tony Fauci, Gates, and Tedros: Crunch the high-profile front-faces first; then move on to likely background perps. such as Bourla at Pfizer and Fink at Blackrock, etc.

One of the insights that you get from studying Denis Rancourt’s output is that one of his many capabilities is incisive realpolitikal analysis. He asserts that there is indeed a coterie of villains - my language, paraphrasing - strong-holding amongst the multi-billionaires holed up in the captured ‘democracy’ of the US, but spread across the world as well, who are scheming and pushing to impose an autocratic globalist hegemony on all of us; thoroughgoing grassroots - real - democracy being the best cure for that, as also for the very real environmental Earth-trashing that the globalist crooks pursue for the feeding of their WealthPowerStatus addiction.

Denis also insists emphatically - as I tend to suspect too - that the ruling establishments in China and Russia are absolutely NOT part of this globalist current, and that because of that fact, both states are in fact genuinely sovereign, and are in a position to resist the attempted crimes of the would-be globalists. It seems to me that VVPutin obviously, and Xi Jinping probably, are unbudging patriots enough to resist the globalists, up to and including world war if necessary. The current Russian SMO in the Ukraine is a vivid illustration of that. The Russian stavka, very much including Vlad with his KGB background, are not going to let the globalist scum have their way with the RF. They tried it in the '90s, they’re not going to get another go.

The Off-G crew, including the otherwise impressive Iain Davis, are well up the creek on this matter, Emphatically, they are NOT ‘all in it together’. It’s a REAL stand-off, with the Jack Ma’s and the Khodorkovsky’s on notice that they’d better bloody-well toe the sovereignist line of their countries, or they won’t be multi-billionaires for long; or even free.

1 Like

Food for thought Pat. Everyone has gut instincts but the perceptions on which they are based have been subject to deliberate influence, manipulation and deceit for decades.
It’s like we learned the wrong things at school.

“They don’t broach the basic question: Was there ever any such thing as a ‘novel respiratory virus’ at all? Where are the demonstrable physical samples? Or was the whole thing just a criminal hijacking of normal seasonal flu to launch a deeply-criminal scam attempt against the whole world, with no ‘new virus’ proven to exist at all?”

They don’t broach the question of a ‘novel respiratory virus’, because it’s not a basic question.
As you then say there was criminal hijacking - of whatever it was. Being able to prove criminality is a strong position to be in, and it can only be in the criminals’ interest to also throw into the same mix questions that are very hard for any non-expert to even have a view on. At one stroke all the opposition to the GICS splits and disintegrates. And for what - it’s an academic question at best - all virologists would merely share the ‘blame’ for obscure scientific points that would never be upheld in a court, because all the experts are in the dock.

I agree I have been impressed by Rancourt’s embedded realpolitik. It would be nice to map out appropriate punishments should DR’s view prevail, but the trouble is the authorities are more likely to lock down the unvaccinated than rule that the vaccinators are criminal. Probably more of the public agree. That’s why I think the message has to be kept understandable. The provable facts are the coin.

Cheers Rhis

There’s an extra layer of subtlety here, though, E: Anyone who’s ever undertaken serious cultivation of their intuitive side - which I would say outright is, potentially at least, more powerful than the rational-thinking faculty - will recognise at once that wishful thinking is one of the first stumbling blocks which you absolutely must get under control before you can start getting a good level of reliability from intuitive investigation. The chattering monkey of the ego-mind is always ready to trip you up with its wanky self-gratification impulse.

For example, I have a neighbour who makes no pretension whatever to intellectual prowess. But she has a strong streak of intuitive capacity. She said firmly that right at the start of the covid swindle, she knew, by that very gut signal, that it was a fake. She and her husband, and their circle, have cautiously confirmed her original insight on the strength of all the awkward truths that have come trickling slowly out - as they always do, of course if we just wait patiently.

But from the first she was insistent: don’t panic; don’t believe the narrative; don’t under any circumstances take the injections; and above all keep the damned things away from the children. She insisted to her extensive clan of children, grand-children, siblings, aunts, uncles and friends from the first. Most have heard the warning, and have gone very cautiously.

It’s this particular clan which has re-affirmed my long-time reckoning that the ‘ignorant’ working class people have been ahead of their bourgeois ‘intellectual superiors’ (hah!) in offing the damned swindle. They may know a lot less in the way of ‘education’-imparted ‘facts’ and theories. But the gut instincts of their natural seers gets to the truth at least as well and as quickly as anyone else.

It’s this observed reality, amongst others, which makes me still a firm believer in the superior value of genuine grassroots democracy: Let the demos rule its own affairs as sovereign, and it will do better then any rule by the alleged ‘best’ people…

This because there are natural seers scattered right across every populace, regardless of class, IQ, or ‘education’ (read: indoctrination…). We plebs have it as much as anyone.

Once upon a time, simpler societies understood this, and duly honoured their natural, goddess-chosen shamans and shamankas.

1 Like

Yes: “The provable facts are the coin.” And those seem to be the utterly damning all-cause mortality analyses. Nothing to divide and argue about there. Dead clear: the covid thing was a scam; the poison-stabs are a - criminally-induced - disaster. The unquibblable ACM figures are the coin.

Yep, some agreement in there :slightly_smiling_face:

A lot of people didn’t need to see any established facts before making up their mind that this narrative was not to be trusted. Intuition along with lack of trust in authorities.
The left split is interesting though. Though they don’t trust pharma and government, they do tend to trust doctors, or at least feel that this is the best evidence going. Few have ever seriously questioned any medical information for themselves.
OTOH, many working class ‘intuits’ are distrustful of anyone who explains their actions in terms of technical abstractions that they are supposed to accept as givens; even more so if they are asked to give up basic rights on the basis of the story.
I don’t know who my local shaman/shamanka/shamatrans is :slightly_smiling_face:, so I’d settle for some good old people’s councils. Anything where people had a voice that was not channelled via bought system nodes would be better than what we have.
Cheers

1 Like

Interesting thread so I’m unsure if I’m replying to a specific post, however here is a story.

My mother once told me (probably the only parental statement I ever listened to), that intelligence is the ability to make connections. The relevance of this is my belief in the plandemic, rather than pandemic. I can’t tell you when or what it was that made me disbelieve the narrative. I do know it was before my friends were outside clapping for the NHS. But what, why and how I knew it was a scam and the jab was not to be taken, I cannot tell you, but events have proven my gut instinct to be right.

I obviously made some connections, completely without recognising them.

1 Like

That’s just what I’d call intuitive awareness, Pat. And notice that the way you describe it illustrates one of it’s most useful characteristics: Once you’re open to it, it isn’t always necessary to - in Russell Targ’s words when describing how to begin a formal remote-viewing session - “quiet the mind, and wait to see what comes up first, at once, spontaneously in response to a very specific request for information.” That’s how you start practising.

But having begun working formally in these ways, it’s as if your deep mind says: “Oh good! He’s finally decided to use this way of information-seeking. Now I can send him important messages whenever I want, without waiting for him to ask!”

And that’s what happens: open yourself to the possibility; show, by your formal practise, that you’re ready to receive - without freaking out, which is a common first response to those not acclimatised to the idea of paranormal functioning - and your deep mind will get busy.

It’s still possible to have misleading ideas from wishful thinking, but it’s also possible to learn the subtle signals which sort the ersatz from the echt. You can get the hang of that: some intuitions will come up with a strong sense of authenticity about them, and you learn to take those ones seriously. And then, of course, you can reinforce the original intuitive insight with rational searching and assessment. Reason and intuition in tandem is the real power! Note that outstanding scientists work this way: Einstein when he was brooding relativity theory; Kekule and the ring-structure of the benzene molecule - first intuited by a dream of the Ourobouros: the snake devouring its tail. Sudden vivid images, entirely non-verbal, and non-numerate are a classic way for echt intuitions to announce themselves!

1 Like