5 Filters

DEADLY SHOTS! Former Pfizer Employee Confims Poison in COVID ‘Vaccine’

Dynamite or disinfo scam?

I’m half way through watching this but gotta go out:

3 Likes

Thanks for the find, Rich!

It is info along the lines in this video that prompted me to ask (some days ago) whether China was equally morally depraved as America.

I get the sense that we don’t yet see how China fits into all this complexity. Were people within the Chinese power structure on board with the covid scam? If so, how widespread? Just a rogue clique, or what?

Or were the Chinese playing a crafty double game, suspecting that they were going to be bio-weapon attacked sometime soon. So they had an undercover man in the Wuhan lab, who was also their man on Fauci’s funding cut-out: Peter Daszak’s ‘Ecohealth Alliance’ funds-laundering racket; this Chinese double-agent posing as a Chinese would-be globalist-clique billionaire, but feeding back the inside dope on the doings of the enemy?

Or some other plot-line entirely? I can’t see any clear indicator. It’s the wilderness of mirrors. And that’s just China. Who knows what ideas and purposes are whirling round Russian corridors of power right now?

Thanks for posting Rich!

It’s difficult to interpret this info because the two people are very stressed. Naturally enough ‘Stew’ races ahead to who is behind this and what are they up to but the anxiety and excitement kind of get in the way.
The first question to verify is that the vaccines do actually contain graphene oxide. The guest, who seems well grounded in the technicalities, indicates that they do and gives a mixture of detailed links and commentary - takeaway proof may be there somewhere.

Just because there is an unexpected element in the vaccines, - even if it is ‘toxic’ (after all mercury in flu vaccines is also toxic) doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a plan to wipe millions of people out. Especially as it also seems to have a big function related to future expansion of the vaccine uses. But as it would point to some huge deception it’s worth getting this clearly established.

This blog and paper was mentioned near the end of Rich’s video. It contains important pieces of information. Some caution is advised because I don’t think either of the narratives are in language that is quite neutral.

Blog: COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths being Coded as COVID-19

This misreporting seems to be happening to some extent, as is indicated in the referenced paper.

Paper: Analysis of Covid-19 vaccine death reports from…VAERS…Database…Interim Analysis and Results

This is an analysis of a sample of 250 VAERS reports from April (out of 1600). It is written in an academic kind of style without being quite formal but also has media narratives. Tucker Carlson hasn’t been referred to in many research papers! OTOH he has highlighted many issues about the vaccine rollout that seem almost verboten in the august academic journals.

Another thing emerging is that 70+% of the VAERS reports are done by professional people, not anti-vaxxers or irked relatives as it often claimed in order to downplay the VAERS numbers.

The paper does what many have wished they had the data to do - compare the number of covid vaccine death reports PER VACCINE with those of previous vaccines. Even pro-rata, there are very many more deaths with the new vaccines.
As these were early reports most of the people involved would be elderly which would have some bearing on this jump. Still needs more interpretation, however the team plan to analyse updated data. Data from now for example would include more of a normal range of ages asnd so provide clearer proof.
Also check out the bits relating to the timing of vaccine deaths.
"80% of the post-vaccination decedents reported are in this age group. Almost one-tenth (9%) expired within only 6 hours of their vaccination and 18% died in less than 12 hours. Over one third (36%) did not survive through to the following day. "

The writers point out that in contrast to VAERS, the information presented in the UK and Australia is skeletal and doesn’t provide any opportunity for further analysis.

ED

Just looking through the Deadly Shots video again. Despite the digging that they do I couldn’t find any proof offered that the Pfizer or Moderna contained graphene oxide. Karen Kingston says it’s sneaked in as a ‘trade secret’.

Here’s another well-informed view on the issue

Whitney Webb points out that there are only two patents (both Chinese) for graphene use in coronaviruses and they are both pending. She says they are unlikely to be in the covid-19 vaccines as a company would be unlikely to grant another company access to patentable technology.

This latter video is a level-headed exposition of the issues around graphene and graphene oxide.
Both Kingston and Webb agree though that graphene in vaccines is planned for the future. I think where they diverge is that Kingston sees their presence or imminent presence as a bioweapon, whereas I think Webb places more store on the obvious commercial potential. Webb stresses the push to use graphene to develop the brain-computer interface concept. This R+D is progressing at unseemly speed regardelss of vaccines. (In my view a seemly speed would be 0 mph). So while the bioweapon use in vaccines seems doable, patents and plans for graphene in vaccines don’t necessarily indicate such evil intentions towards the human species.

But don’t worry, it’s still all really worrying :frowning_face:
In both videos it’s pointed out (the Webb one has more links) that graphene has a toxicity problem. The pharmaceutical industry takes this as seriously as it took the toxicity problems of mercury and aluminium in previous vaccines :wink:
Meanwhile, foremost in the graphene-brain research of course are Darpa and the US military, and probably the Chinese military as well I expect.
The covid vaccine outcome may be important in this longer game. If the hi tech vaccines get the credit for seeing off the coronavirus there will likely be no stopping this Trojan ‘health’ juggernaut.

1 Like

Phew, thanks Ed, I was getting worried there but now I know it’s still all really worrying I’ve stopped worrying :smiley:

I’ve got to 32mins which seems a good place to pause the video until tomorrow. Brain fade needs refreshing with some vod :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think you need to go further back to the creation of AIDS to see the causes…this is primarily a U.S endeavour (following “Paperclip” and the research that was secreted in S.America that the Yanks really did not want others to find out about), “gain of function” is not new…it’s just that everyone has (or should have), heard of it now…If you read the NAVS on this it was from S.American labs that AIDS infected monkeys “found” their way into Africa…the NAVS make the important point that such lab animals are often used more than once (although what this says for the validity of any “results” is an open question), …