5 Filters

Damn, These Guys Are Good!

2 Likes

Yes, aren’t these studies supposed to be done before you advocate their use en masse? And on top of that, they should be done by the companies. Who’s paying for this now?

Again, that word “rare”. RT is very keen to stress this.

3 Likes

“Rare” is MSM radical.
I heard “extremely rare” by a talking head on the radio earlier.
I went looking for more - two minutes well spent:

Scientists may have found the “trigger” behind the incredibly rare blood clot complications stemming from the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.
(The Scotsman/EdinburghNews)

And that was from today!

4 Likes

Don’t forget ultrarare as per the second of the links

The researchers underline that cases of blood clots are “ultrarare” because many complicated factors must coincide for them to occur.

Sarcasm mode engaged…
Factors include:

• being human
  • being jabbed
  • short illness
    etc
5 Likes

I see, so RT is being subversive. Just spotted a “vanishingly rare”.

Perhaps it will be a myth next.

6 Likes

Isn’t ‘vanishingly rare’ incorrect - I thought that was borrowed from maths where something is called vanishingly small if it approaches zero as a limit. Like the probability of winning N coin tosses, when there is no limit to N.

Now it’s hijacked to give the false impression that a risk has ‘vanished’.

2 Likes

That’s right; in maths it often refers to some event having zero probability of occurring. Eg choosing the number 1 `at random’ from all the integers – it can occur but the chances are, well, vanishingly rare. Unlike choosing 1 from a finite set

Indeed!

1 Like

But the conversation isn’t finished yet. They can still use “anecdotally” reported clots, or “misdiagnosed”

Ah. As in “15000 fans reportedly saw Diep van Trombose, 25, collapse at yesterday’s big match, according to controversial commentator Trevor Sinclair”?

1 Like