5 Filters

Cremola: Ten New Studies Detail Health Risks of 5G

Decent summary of the slowly evolving degradation of our living environment. Not just plants and trees, but the electromagnetic environment in which our bodies evolved, which now contains orders of magnitude more non-ionising radiation than 100, even 50 years ago.

Cremola’s stuff is no longer written in disappearing ink but there is still a pdf in case of any problems.
So below is just his trademark Summary at a glance. These refer to recent studies specifically on 5g (which are sadly lacking).
Behind this is a mass of previous studies finding biological and health effects from previous issues from 2g, 3 and 4g and low-frequency fields from nonmobile devices and industrial sources.
However I believe 5g will add considerably to the strength of the ‘toxic soup’, by virtue of its intended function - to be everywhere, to enable the smart but stupid revolution. The EMF environment is already causing irreversible damage. 5g will be like adding steroids.

The reliance on ‘international guidelines’ is an utter sham which has served corrupt industry and government longer than a Calmac Ferry. These guidelines (obtained decades ago by more or less cooking animals (dogs mostly, gotta be thorough) to the point of obvious harm, then applying a ‘safety factor’) only apply to sudden electrical effects, like shocks and burns - and expressly exclude eveything else like cancers and all kinds of biological effects. At the same time, bureaucrats and paid scientists nevertheless assure us that the levels are too low to cause anything at all - because the levels are below these guidelines.

So at least your eyeballs won’t melt… That these stonewallers are not immediately struck down in balls of fire is proof that there can be no intervening, all-powerful deity.
Cheers
ED

Ten New Studies Detail Health Risks of 5G

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
Story at-a-glance

Several studies published between 2022 and 2024 underscore the health risks posed by 5G technology

Research contradicts the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection guidelines, demonstrating various harmful biological effects of radiofrequency radiation (RFR) on humans and the environment, including potential cancer risk

Studies reveal 5G’s potential to induce neurological damage and psychiatric problems, highlighting its effects on brain development, including the increased risk of conditions like dementia through mechanisms such as the impairment of neurosin

A December 2023 study illustrates the detrimental effects of 5G RFR on rat sperm, showing decreased sperm count and quality, with melatonin offering a protective effect

February 2024 research indicates significant changes in the fecal microbiome and metabolome profiles in mice exposed to 5G RFR, hinting at broader implications for health, including mental well-being and immune function

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2024/04/14/health-risks-of-5g.aspx

This was my Xmas present last year. About £80ish. Covers EMF, RF and EF. Most of my home is safe. Router and few plug in fairy light things are the most dangerous items.

Now the weather is improving I will explore outdoors a bit more with it but so far it seems to be fairly benign where I live

3 Likes

Here is a simple example of the effects of EMF’s on plants (not even 5G). Basically, Katie Haggerty planted some Aspen trees. Some in faraday cages and some not. The results were simple enough for even politicians to understand.

3 Likes

Hi @PatB , the conclusion of this 2010 paper anticipates further research was started - I couldn’t find it! $$ at work?

" Conclusions

“The results of this preliminary experiment indicate that the RF background may be adversely affecting leaf and shoot growth and inhibiting fall production of anthocyanins associated with leaf senescence in trembling aspen seedlings. These effects suggest that exposure to the RF background may be an underlying factor in the recent rapid decline of aspen populations. Further studies are underway to test this hypothesis in a more rigorous way.”

cheers

Hi @CJ1 My understanding is that Haggerty is/was an amateur as regards EMF research. Therefore she clearly demonstrated a link between EMF’s and stunted tree development. Her curiosity was assuaged but as you rightly say, any further research would depend on funding which as we all know, is plentiful if one is researching the right things!

2 Likes