5 Filters

Craig Murray on vaccines

“Vaccination works. Take the vaccine. Forget the “Indian strain” hysteria - it’s not vaccine resistant.”

Is he really a true believer, or if he trying to ingratiate with the TPTB ?

The former @Poster123 hook line and sinker.

No shit Sherlock, just like all the other seasonal respiratory viruses.

1 Like

Maybe, but I’ve always been suspicious of his many unbelievably naïve “blindspots” .

2 Likes

imo, he’s a berk with delusions of adequacy despite his views on Assange and Salmond.

cheers

2 Likes

Been obvious for a long time that Craig is a good man with a strong moral conscience that makes him stand up against villainy, even when it means that he’s asking for trouble. A kind, humane and tolerant soul.

But…

It’s been equally obvious to those who follow his output that he has a wide and incorrigible streak of rather extreme naivety. He’s cospithirry resistant because - though he knows like any grown-up that real conspiracies do happen all the time - he just can’t accept that the worst, biggest ones could be amongst the tally of real, genuine conspiracies. It’s the “Surely, they’d never do that, would they…?” syndrome.

You’d think by now that Craig would have witnessed enough of the villain side of human nature to know just how awful are some of the depths to which it can sink. But I think such determined goodthinkers stick where they are because their souls just can’t bear the idea that people really can be that wicked, sometimes.

My guesstimate anyway. Can’t see why else he can be so incorrigibly blind about some matters. I think it’s a matter of keeping his sanity on its trolley, that he has to believe the poison-stabs are real vaccines, which are working reliably. The real story, getting ever clearer, is so glaringly, villainously criminal, wilful criminality by a lot of people who are in positions of great public trust, that he can’t bear to give it credibility. He’s the same about the 11/9 false flag. To soft souls, some things are just too painful to contemplate.

No-one - NO-ONE - is immune from blind spots. Sad!

But all that said, he’s still a good honourable, truthful man, usually a pretty sharp interpreter of events, and well worth attention and credibility - mostly! I hear a steady trickle of assertions that he’s a Brit deep-state shill and controlled opposition, but I’ve never seen any persuasive evidence. I estimate that he’s pretty transparently what he seems to be.

2 Likes

I guess his generally poor health may also mean he sees the balance of risk -v- benefit differently.

That’s his choice, no problem, but joining in the harassment of those who exercise a different choice, because they are risking everybody else’s health, is reprehensible.

2 Likes

I agree that Murray is probably a decent bloke at heart; but there’s always a ‘however’. Apart from the comments on his blog posts, there’s also the forum attached to his blog, where anyone who goes against the official narrative gets mercilessly attacked by tag teams who appear to be from the security services. Here’s a recent example…

Over the last year, in common with a lot of so-called ‘dissident boards’, a lot of Craig’s regular posters have abandoned the board, because they are heavily censored and are not allowed to express an opinion about the covid stuff.

I think it’s a long stretch to say that someone like Craig Murray doesn’t realise what’s going on.

1 Like

I think so too, Rob. But my point is that he’s doublethinking it out of credibility, because it’s just too upsetting for him to contemplate. The point is that, whenever we’re doing one of these angry, irrational denials, it’s because at some deeper level we know it’s true - but we can’t bear that reality. Acts of intellectual cowardice committed under a failure of nerve. Who amongst us can say that we’ve never done that? And in those circumstances mere facts, even overwhelming facts, just don’t register: “Under no circumstances am I even going to think [consciously] about that stuff!!”

Common enough cognitive dissonance trick. I’ve met it for many years in people who’ve had close encounters with striking paranormal events, and can’t bear to acknowledge that fact; even in people who have never witnessed such an event (as far as they can remember), but who are so perturbed by the very prospect that they lock it out anyway, with incorrigible denial. Meeting such obdurates is a common experience with veteran psi-researchers. James Randi, in his later life, is a famous, glaring example…

Basically, we’re emotion-ruled creatures, with a recent evolutionary add-on of rational capability, which gets exercised as a strictly optional extra, only when it’s existentially-comfortable to do so. :frowning:

Rhis, as PatB has pointed out, UK Column did a very good piece on this last Friday; ie, the covid stuff is all complete bullshit, as anyone will know from their own immediate life experience.

The wheels are rapidly coming off the covid bandwagon (although you should be terrified about the triple mutant Yorkshire strain).

Is it going to be little green men next? (as many have been predicting) just to keep the terror levels at maximum…

RobG, could you provide a link to the UK Column piece on Friday, please?

CM also has a thing about Russia, though I agree that he is generally an honourable man.

Yes, forgot about Craig’s Russian glitch. Very evident. And something is up with UFOs, certainly. Been a lot of high-profile stuff about them lately. But - as you’d imagine - I have a different take on that. The gics and their tabaquis might well try to make something of it for their own purposes. But there’s something up there anyway.

The Thomas Cowan interview posted elswhere here just serves to confirm this view. Thousands upon thousands of Indian farmers camped out, maybe 10 to a tent, eating together, not one mask in sight, power and water switched off, and no sign of the dreaded Coroni!

How can any not see the truth? TDS sufferers excused from blindness!

Its here UK Column News - 21st May 2021 | UKColumn

The Thomas Cowan interview posted elswhere here just serves to confirm this view. Thousands upon thousands of Indian farmers camped out, maybe 10 to a tent, eating communaly, power and water switched off and no sign of the dreaded Coroni!

How can any not suffering from TDS, not see the truth?

Yeah, makes me thankful for this place! Well done guys!

100,000 Brits apparently heading for Spain…

Two things here: firstly, Spain has been in an open state of revolt for a number of years now, and business owners have given the government an ultimatum that tourists must be allowed back into the country without all the covid restrictions. Secondly, 100,000 tourists returning back from Spain to the UK are supposed to go into a 10 day quarantine, and there’s no way the government can enforce that.

With regard to ‘little green men’, I used that in a derogatory sense with regard to the psychopaths who rule us. Of course there’s other life ‘out there’. What it perhaps comes down to is what you believe consciousness, the ‘mind’ is. People like me believe that consciousness works at a quantum level, and thus is not limited to messy biological structures (I’ve written a lot about this).

This is probably not the thread to get into Theory of Mind. If anyone’s interested in this stuff I’d be delighted to bang on about it in another thread.

How’s that: from the Sun newspaper/rag to Theory of Mind!

1 Like

Defiance of the scam coming on nicely. The scammers may well be getting a bit loose in the gut by now, as they contemplate the growing possibility of having their scam unmasked - so to speak. As Dubbya’s dad is said to have said: “If the American People ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the street and lynch us.”

I never give in altogether to the asinine belief that death penalties can ever be a good thing. But at times like this, I waver…

1 Like

I’m all ears @RobG .

Am currently carefully navigating my way through this recently published book which explores broadly similar territory.

Karen, in my opinion, Spinoza, a 17th century Dutch philosopher, came closest to figuring it all out (the Mind Body problem).

The nature of consciousness is the key to all human existence, including the totally mad predicament we now find ourselves in.

Unfortunately, I’ve got two days of very hard graft ahead of me (building a new swimming pool, which involves moving tons of stone) and thus a tired body will probably take precedent over matters of the mind.

I’ll kick this off in a different thread; and please don’t be afraid to steam into me: I love debating this kind of stuff. Darren Allen is very interesting. My main criticism of him is that he practically ignores everything that’s gone before.

Over thousands of years some very clever human beings have put a lot of thought into what is ‘thought’.

But they didn’t have to move tons of stone.

2 Likes

In your own good time. Darren is certainly an iconoclast. Mind that lower back.