5 Filters

Collapsing Into The New Administration Amid Pandemic Lunacy, By Carolyn Baker

Carolyn cuts right to the heart of our current predicaments. A very bitter pill, but - at least to me - important and wise.

Been following Carolyn since she was a comrade of Mike Ruppert in his campaign to out the denied/ignored vital truths of that time. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of her output which is anything less than pure gold. Another of the great souls of our time.

Julian remains absolutely correct: 'All things shall be well and all manner of things shall be well." That’s ultimately, profoundly true. But like Julian, we have some rough water to traverse before easement begins to spread again (as it will!). Summon up the steadfastness!

And be aware that even if your current lifetime collapses into catastrophe, Juliet’s Nurse is partly right when she says: “Oh sir, sir! Death’s the end of all!” It does indeed cancel all the angst of your present lifetime. But you get to come back with a fresh life and a whole new opportunity to live the honourable life well, as many times as you choose, before you finally embrace the buddhist truth that the ultimate goal is escape from the Wheel of Rebirth; though - not just yet, for the bodhisattvas… :smile:

Stay steadfast, P!

1 Like