5 Filters

Climate Crisis? What Climate Crisis? Part One: The Evidence by Neil Lock

Hi folks, just in case there are still readers out there who believe that Global Climate Change Science is settled I thought I’d post this first of 2 essays on the subject - I have not read the notes but the body fits my understanding so far. Call it confirmation bias or a welcome alternative to the MSM/ one party political propaganda ?! :wink:

cheers

2 Likes

I note that Neil Lock is a devotee of that imaginary ‘right’ of humankind: the ‘right’ to drive cars! :rofl:

Hmm, see how that basic ‘right’ holds up over the next hundred years, Neil!

Otherwise, though, he seems to be summing up the growing tide of - well-qualified - scepticism that’s rising around the whole AGW thing. I remain open-mindedly sceptical - but with a confirmation bias towards the huge sense of relief that the ‘no such thing’ position offers… :thinking:

Naturally, that sense of relief my get obliterated PDQ if we now begin the downward slide towards the Ice Age which is now, apparently, rather over-due. And considering the woeful, and largely co-opted, state of climate science, there’s really no guarantee that that isn’t going to happen…

Here’s another similar view from a “citizen scientist” Willis Eschenbach in 2021, with lots of graphs to keep us busy for some weeks!

cheers

2 Likes

Denis Rancourt dives deep into the matter (oldie - 2007 - but goldie). ‘Global Warming: Truth or Dare?’:

1 Like