5 Filters

Chris Martenson: "This is the reason the WEF will fail" (because startrekkytechietechie is just not sustainable)

In a nutshell: because we’ve nearly used up all the natural Earth endowments (that are actually easily gettatable) that make even the current degree of sttt possible, and there’s zero chance of increasing those outputs. And then there’s the simple, but still very unpopular fact that highly complex systems are simply beyond human capacity to control. Ever:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. He spells it out pretty clearly.

The notion that the Great Reset attempt is doomed to fail might give comfort to some, as it’s natural not to want them to succeed with such a dastardly plan.
But it will still be pretty catastrophic - as they are doing the wrecking part first. By the time the predicted failure is hopelessly obvious, the damage will still have been done.

I’ve also been wondering why do the WEF bright sparks think they can pull off a techie revolution, when the key components can not be produced when they are needed?

Isn’t the reset attempt itself regarded as a win-win for them - as they will have taken power anyway, with government complicity. Even without achieving pole to pole coverings of solar panels and 5g brain chargers, the corporate bodies will have made a huge glut of money just on vaccines alone. They could have in place a regime of corporate-medical tyranny and oppression, based on unchallengeable sham safety laws, and the public mostly in a confused and well-duped state in their dead democracies. The climate change threat will still be there, to be played as the big stick that keeps giving.
It seems to me it has to unravel before much more damage is done :confused:
Cheers

2 Likes

“It seems to me it has to unravel before much more damage is done.”

It is! The WEFoids have left it too late.