5 Filters

Chris Martenson does a retrospective on 2022

An hour’s talk - with visual aids! - but worth the time to get his estimate of where the public mood is at the moment; and not just in USAnia:

@RhisiartGwilym . I can no longer take seriously, anyone who believes all the stuff about variants and then goes on and on about it.

If they have never, ever managed to isolate any of the ‘variants’ other than “in silico”, how do they know its morphed into a new variant? Gave up after 2 minutes. Life’s too short.

I find you have to just do discounting when people start to come on technical about ‘viruses’ and ‘variants’. If you just skate over all that as probable popular error - as the ‘no-such-thing-as-viruses’ school seems able to show - then sometimes it turns out that the speaker may still have other actually-useful things to say.

I listen to people like Chris - plenty of them - almost all of whom have glitches when it comes to believing the scam-demic minutiae.

Not enough people have grasped, yet, the truly astonishing level of blanket corruption and PBB propaganda-lying that’s in play in the present-day assault of the self-appointed powers-that-shouldn’t-be against us, the common citizens; nor have enough of us internalised sufficiently firmly the absolute untrustworthiness of - literally - ALL the information which we try to use to work out the real underlying truth. These days, that takes a lot of open-minded sifting and cross-referencing. NOTHING can be trusted with dogmatic certainty. Not even the Kaufman/Cowan/Baileys/et al axis. They are - it seems to me - probably right; probably the harbingers of one of those occasional Kuhnian scientific revolutions. But we don’t yet know that for sure. We really don’t.

But even the only partially wised up (and which of us can really claim to be any more than that?) have other obviously more sound things to say, once you’ve discounted the unexamined - and probably mistaken - assumptions that they still believe.

This selectively sifted out material I find - taken collectively - helps to assemble a likely picture of what’s really going on; and where the whole racket stands right now, after nearly three years of running. It’s like an exercise in blue-water dead-reckoning navigation, when you have no reliable celestial sightings to go on, to get your precise geo-location. Even so, you can still find port, if your information gleaning is savvy - and self-disciplined - enough.

One of the things that Chris is very sound on - which you can hear him detail if you persevere - is the striking absence of any mass-death outcomes from the alleged pandemic. In spite of the likely real fact that there have been a number of odd, still not honestly explained, local spikes of excess deaths, there appears to be no level of convincingly-trustworthy information of any of them being genuinely covid-caused deaths. On the contrary, they all seem to be consequences of the pernicious responses to the alleged pandemic, which have been forced on us all by the criminal PTsB.

Such clear-cut, conclusive proof is so absent, in fact, that Chris is one of the ones who questions whether there’s even been a pandemic at all - which more and more clearly, there hasn’t been. Not enough piles of dead…

I think it’s important to glean whatever likely-reliable information that we CAN get, from any source that has anything useful to offer, without getting too obsessive about complete intellectual purity.

The whole point about the ‘virus’ contentions, together with the complete, apparently total, worldwide absence of any Koch’s-authenticated real physical specimens of the alleged covid virus, is that there’s a great deal of confusion and uncertainty about it; made worse by the simply fanatical, locked-shut minds that so many are still adopting to deal with the confusion; and the tsunami of propaganda-lying that’s still going on, of course. Abandoning a foundational article of faith which you’ve believed unquestioningly since childhood is no mean demand on people’s emotional stability…

I recommend that we put our intellectual purity in the freezer for this time, since literally no-one at all, anywhere, really knows absolutely everything about WTF is going on. Stay sceptical; but FFS stay open minded. We just don’t know yet what the real story with ‘viruses’ is. None of us; not for sure, either way…

I haven’t had a chance to listen to it all yet, but let me talk about the Russian Army…

(this obviously means I’m a Putin bot)

The Russian army defeated Napoleon.

The Russian army defeated Hitler and the Nazis in what was probably one of the most brutal wars in history.

A bunch of tossers banging on about transgender issues will last about 5 seconds against the Russian army.

4 Likes

Oh come come, surely you saw the Children Of The Corn Covid thread? Would all those trustworthy news anchors simply spout b.s.?

…although Sarah Michael Cirillo seems to still be respiring. The original tweet shows Michael doing his perkiest duck face and thrusting it’s titties in your face like an overconfident 13 year old on her way to Pony Club.

Good morning.

See ya later Kharkiv.

Hello Kyiv.

Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦🌻 pic.twitter.com/7ZYcT0jWrH

— Sarah Ashton-Cirillo (@SarahAshtonLV) January 23, 2023