5 Filters

Chris Bray: The Maneuver

Here’s a great case study in how language is twisted to advance some agendas and to turn ideologically straitjacketed fantasy into a new reality.

I didn’t view the embedded video clip and the piece works fine without it…you can precisely guess what the eXPeRt has to say because this is how they all spout.

2 Likes

Oh man…it’s degenerated into a full-on pummelling of our senses and sensibilities.

I saw that Neil Oliver yesterday had retweeted this revolting eXPeRt’s depraved video - - - they’re just so in your face now - like every degenerate has been given the nod that’s it’s now just fine to come out and champion the worst depravities - - the best response I saw in twitter yesterday was echoed by Blackwater River btl of Bray’s article:

What of rape? I do wonder how this counselor would reframe it. ‘Someone who likes to physically or mentally overpower another to force sex’?

Yesterday’s twitter responder sarcastically called for the ‘problematic’ term, ‘rape’ to be redefined as ‘Surprise sex’…though we may guffaw at that, I reckon it’d have legs where these awful creatures are concerned…

1 Like

Touché. Maybe “sudden and unexpected” would cover some cases, though of course there’s often a careful escalation/grooming before predators finally strike. I shared the article to Fascesbook to outrage my normie associates. One seemed to kind of get the point, commenting that the polka dot person was very unwell. Most of the rest are gloating over Trump and trying to summon the wraith of Hillary back into the frontline, this is wholly without irony…

1 Like