5 Filters

China and Russia Launch a ‘Global Resistance Economy’

An interesting look at how China is starting to flex its financial muscle in the Middle East. Similar to what it had already been doing in Africa…

H/T moonofalabama

1 Like

Probably ill-advisedly, after reading the Strategic Culture version, I moseyed over to MoA to sample BTL. Yikes.

If Saudi can be prised away from the Atlanticists, which does at least seem plausible, the whole chess board could look very different.

Meanwhile… what the hey is going on in Jordan? Family squabble?

1 Like

Good question. But Israel is definitely involved, after some spat between Netanyahu and Abdallah.

Any kind of peace between Saudi and Iran would have enormous repurcussions… I can’t quite see that happening though. Not with the current crop of crazies (MBS -I’m looking at you) in or close to power in The Kingdom…

1 Like

MobinS-the-Fool will bend to reality, if he knows what’s good for him. Saudistan is already getting a serious hammering from the rising Houthis. And on the larger canvas still, the gangsters running that fiefdom can’t help but see that the hegemonic-overlord power that has kept their wretched dictatorship in place for years is now passing away from the failing Anglozionist empire, going East and North. Whether the Fool gets this and trims accordingly, there are plenty in the dictatorship who will, and who will crush him aside if he doesn’t.

What happens to Saudistan then is anyone’s guess. But I’d gamble that Vlad and Xi won’t tolerate the sort of villainy which the Swamp has always encouraged. And similarly with zionistan-in-Palestine too. The currents flowing in the ME are away from zionistan’s bullying attitude to their neighbours. And there’s nothing they can do to reverse those currents, once their protection and constant huge subsidies from the Swamp stop coming. 300 hundred nukes? Oh impressive! And what are you going to do with those idiot toys, that won’t get the whole zionistan project obliterated instantly in response…? Wake up zionists! Your disgusting project is on the skids, heading towards the same rubbish bin of history that contains the mouldering remains of apartheid and national-sozialismus.

2 Likes