5 Filters

Canada: Extra young doctors dying after poison-stabs

Includes shot of comedienne scoffing onstage about how non-dangerous her multiple shots have been - and then promptly collapsing unconscious - onstage. Hubris rewarded! But of course, this has no connection to the ‘safe’n’effective’ for-profit poison-junk. Denial rools, OK:

4 Likes

I love how no one really moves when she hits the floor hard. Glad she’s still with us, hopefully her imaginary sky fairy has humbled her somewhat.

Find myself wondering what they’re teaching Doctors nowadays if I’m honest

3 Likes

Terrified it’s a gag, hoping someone else will go up first, and soon - but it wasn’t that soon, in fact no one from the audience did. Maybe the protocol should be…immediately people stop laughing.
Later she says she thinks she won’t take the next booster, and the video maker comments that “In this case she is smarter than Canadian Medical Association”.

Bit more
“NEWS: 80 young Canadian doctors “died suddenly” in past 2 years while fully COVID-19 vaccinated (Part 1)!
Our analysis shows Canadian doctor deaths under age 50 in 2022 will be 2-fold higher compared to 2019-2020.
Shockingly, doctor deaths under age 40 are 5-fold higher, and doctor deaths under age 30 are 8-fold higher!”

Some have been even more unlucky with their hubris. A couple of posts down on above link there is this:

2 Likes

Down schadenfreude, down! Stop laughing at others’ misfortune - or do I mean hubristic stupidity?

So many, many people made gloating remarks whenever a so-called anti-vaxer died of covid, for people to want to get revenge on those people (not the deceased) is probably legit.
I’m not sure joining in with the opposition is a good idea though.
Going down a level, it can be hard to bounce back up…
as this fellow so ably demonstrates:

Evvy, good video. I do that every Friday night when I come back from my local cafe (I wish).

Getting onto moral equivalence, we are not trying to prevent a crime here. The totally horrendous crime has already been done (since 2020). I would venture that the question is how we now deal with the perpetrators of this crime, and the dupes who went along with it.

True bloods are still a minority, albeit a large one. Yet we are going to need the ‘normies’ on board if we want to see any real justice here.

Hi RobG, I’ve done something like that myself - well, a perfect impression of an ice cream cone falling on the pavement.

Yeah I think the moral high ground is a good guide - not so we can point to our morality, but to set a good example to ‘normies’ on being offered an unpleasant bun fight. Sniff loudly and wheel out more evidence.
Apart from anything else the bun-fight would be rigged by media bias and censorship.

And another for schadenfreude addicts. “Those whom the immortal gods mean to destroy, they first make ‘vaccine’-suckers!” (with apologies to Euripides). Seems the damnfool had already had the iffyflu, and understood that he was therefore now immune, but he went ahead and took the poison-stabs anyway:

PS: Speaking of immunity, I wonder whether the ‘omicron’ nonsense was a secondary attempt by the covid scammers to get a wave of death going, to further their failing scam. This thought occurs because, after having a very minor, brief brush with what seemed to be iffyflu in the early Summer of 2020, I then got a touch of something similar at the time of the ‘omicron’ PBB. I blasted both incidents with mega-dose C, of course, and had my usual experience of ultra-mild early-warning flu symptoms, gone in three days in the first episode, and gone overnight - as usual - in the second.

It’s the fact that the first bout didn’t - apparently - confer complete immunity to the second which makes me wonder whether they were different pathogens (whatever they really are); both cooked up by the same criminal tamperers, presumably. Fort Detrick, looking at you…

Elsewhere in that thread there’s this:

They wouldn’t sink as low as to tamper with medical records now, would they…

3 Likes

I was even more shocked by the cardiologist’s first response “You may as well (get the second dose) as the damage has already been done”. Like “the damage” is a one-off little packet, and you can’t have two lots of damage, or damage that is made worse - even by the same stimulus! Or other damage.
I must admit I wouldn’t even have been asking about take two after a bad take one.

2 Likes

Yes, very jarring, E - and quite at odds with the notional cardiologist’s (nc) seeming concern about missing records - - the nc is presented at turns as both reckless and conscientious…