5 Filters

Can anyone verify what's going on in Sudan?

Photos I’ve seen of this suggest massive aerial bombardment, not just two generals fighting amongst themselves.

This against the backdrop of the Russians agreeing with the Sudanese government to establish a naval base there.

Ikraine seems to have gone down the memory hole (after at least 200,000 people have been slaughtered in the last year). But don’t worry, we now have a new, shiny war for you, in Sudan! DA DA DAH! Those evil Sudanese have been killing children and - cue the usual CIA talking points - we need to carpet bomb the country and invade and enforce regime change, to save the children.

We’ve got to save the children.

The comic book stuff continues…

The World Health Organization said on Wednesday that it was assessing a public health threat after fighters in Sudan took over a national laboratory holding samples of deadly disease, Agence France-Presse reports.

I can’t even be bothered formatting it. How do you format complete psychos…

Hi @RobG Like you, I’m at a loss to know what is really going on. That said, it all seemed to kick off the day before the agreement with the Russians was due to be signed, although I’m sure that’s just coincidence. In addition, Sudan has been one of the countries where the US have interfered for years. Seems one can summarise it as just more of the global agenda of create chaos, create more business for the military industrial complex, kill of a few more useless eaters, and move on to the next one.

I reckon that’s the clincher - it’s not too much of a stretch to see where the psychos might go with this.

1 Like

Bonjour all. Thanks for you helpful replies. Another day, another war (?!).

I’ve been doing some heavy duty work with a huge pile of stone, and have ripped a stomach muscle. It’s not as painful as it sounds, although it does limit you in some ways, which includes sitting in front of a computer.