5 Filters

C J Hopkins in top form today

Another forensic rant from C J Hopkins

https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/26/greetings-from-new-normal-germany/

And, what the heck, my comment, slightly edited:

The definition of Enemy Of The Normal has been cynically broadened to include just about every troublemaker for at least two reasons.
One, it enables guilt by association whereby careful, critical, analyses of the narratives and the stats that prop these up are concatenated with every deranged rant you’d care to name. Some of these self evidently fake or pranked.
Two, the othering of the Unclean, Unjabbed helps to crystallise the societal schism, entrench fanaticism, and legitimise the steady oppression of the minority.
When I say ‘troublemaker’ of course that does not include the officially sanctioned victims with their rainbows, pronouns, and righteous fury about every imagined slight and microaggression….

2 Likes

A vignette from here too: Went to a nearby town to its hospital yesterday, to get a routine eye injection against macular degeneration. Waiting for a bus on the return journey, I went into a familiar local haberdashery to enquire about pillow cases that I need.

Queue in the shop doorway to be let in, one at a time, by the two brainwashed pensioners who own and - still just about - run the joint. Told to stand well apart from another shopper at the counter; they couldn’t supply what I wanted; told to open the barrier and let myself out. All from busy-busy fussing old grand-parent types, being enthusiastic about ‘essential’ precautions.

That’s another previous customer the poor delusional fools have lost permanently. Nice building too, in a desirable part of the shopping area. Should be available to the Gatesoid-ilk for peanuts before long, when these poor suckers have finished assisting the scamdemic crooks to destroy their business.

2 Likes

I have toyed with the idea of a Situationist stunt involving barking utterly irrational instructions at fellow citizens, using as the only prop a hi-vis tabard with Covid Marshel (deliferate spelin era) stencilled on the back. That is all it takes to let ones inner Mussolini off his leash, as countless numbers of the zombie horde already have.

“I’m only doing my job mate”, the mantra of the Church Of The Perpetually Bossy.

1 Like

That would be great as a flash crowd event.

Cheers

1 Like