5 Filters

BREAKING BBC News: Cardiologist says likely contributory factor to excess cardiovascular deaths is covid mRNA vaccine

"BREAKING BBC News:

Cardiologist says likely contributory factor to excess cardiovascular deaths is covid mRNA vaccine and roll out should be suspended pending an inquiry.

We did it. We broke mainstream broadcast media :fire::fire::fire:": https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/status/1613837487796850688 From approx. 3min in in case you donā€™t want to sit through the rest.

3 Likes

Very cautious and reasoned, handled the interviewerā€™s ā€œā€¦butā€¦scienceā€¦ā€ interruption very well. Ironic that it was wrapped up in a ā€œstatins are greatā€ argument, but he handled that well too. (I donā€™t ā€˜knowā€™ either way, but in the US statins are regarded with quite a lot of suspicion.)

2 Likes

MI5 in-house journal stamps its feetā€¦

3 Likes

Hi folks, any crack in the wall to wall mainstream propaganda on covid and covid jabs is valuable (interesting it was reported on twitter on Friday 13th - lucky for some) but is one showing at 09:22 on BiBiC rolling news really going to be seen by many?
Itā€™s a limited hangout by the BiBiC and a tiptoing exercise by the good doctor AM.
I hope it gets widely publicised and the real numbers are exposed but I fear that everyone will be doubling down given the massive downside of a full exposure for the jabbas.

cheers

PS - check out the TLN response to Gā€™s post there! Itā€™s going to be a long drawn out issue before the band of officials supporters break ranks, imo.

2 Likes

The G went to a lot of trouble to get condemnation from the usual suspects - mostly can be found proclaiming their ā€˜excitementā€™ at every Pfizer or Moderna (edit: press release), like dogs at dinner time. Imperial College etc. I like how they simultaneously talk of a ā€˜scientific consensusā€™ - while calling for dissenters to be disciplined. Sound science! :grinning:

Did you mean to include TLN among the official supporters CJ!? Could be taken either way - the only serious replies to Gerard are the Guardian hit piece and one from the pretendly named ā€˜sciencebasedmedicineā€™ - aka David snarling Gorski, who only does hit pieces for the faithful, many of whom like TLN havenā€™t actually noticed that.

3 Likes

At the time of posting there were no responses supporting Gā€™s position - SueCā€™s response was good, imo the rest were deflecting.

cheers

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s like a strange parody of the media itself there. All goes to show thereā€™s a huge amount coming ā€˜outā€™ about the vaccine harms, but at the same time, itā€™s somehow staying ā€˜inā€™ - itā€™s like itā€™s collecting inside the lid of a big desk that anyone can open, but few do. Cheers

2 Likes

Oooooohā€¦I wish I could sit in-front of LauraK and simply say to her (and them), in front of the nation; ā€œhow many of you people working here today received a private education and/or attended Oxbridge?ā€

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of snide ad hom directed at me going on on TLN, check out Jimā€™s response to my post about legalising cannabis!

https://twitter.com/rgvrunner01/status/1614491543750025216

"REAL TALK WITH OUR VACCINE INJURED!

today at 8:00 PM"