5 Filters

Bonkers 2

3 Likes

Mofoā€¦

Iā€™m sensing a loophole: being smuggled to Russia with a fake vaxxx sustificate, and waving it around near a hysterical Deputyā€¦?

Canā€™t wait for episode 3 :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Ha! Yes!

I could also add Bonkers 3, although itā€™s a bit more generic:

ps. I didnā€™t think that some people might be offended by the images/black humour in the above video. It does seem to me, though, that itā€™s a fairly accurate representation of whatā€™s going on at the moment.

4 Likes

And itā€™s being actively encouraged.

Remember George Carlinā€™s joke about cleansing the arm of a death-row victim with a disinfectant swab, in the barbarous US gulag archipelagoā€™s killing cells, before injecting him/her with the kill-shot. Gotta be careful about infectionsā€¦! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Send this black-humour vid as widely as possible. It makes a stark connection: violent NLP-induced psychosis-blinded idiots insisting on mad conformity - which leads directly to the spate of sudden heart-stops, as shown. Brilliant. This is how the erosion of the delusion proceeds. Spread it!

2 Likes

Rhis, often the only way I can stay sane during this present madness is through music. I used to play tenor saxophone, until the neighbours got up a petition.

Bill Bailey is far more musically accomplished than I. Hereā€™s his take on the Doctor Who theme, done as Belgian jazz. It shouldnā€™t detract from Jamieā€™s thread here, because of all the monsters shown in this short musical clipā€¦

1 Like