5 Filters

Bloody Dobbin

Check this out, that is if you can bear to listen to this wretched man. Clearly, he speaks with a devil of a forked-tongue. Note the ‘context’ in which he sets his spiel - I mean, the actual context is that of a cruel 70+ year programme of ethnic cleansing, humiliation and murder - - but as is par for the course, trouble in the region always begins, vacuum-like, with a Palestinian action (if it indeed was a Palestinian action). His sophistry is off the scale: ‘A ceasefire always freezes any conflict in the state where it currently lies…’ - - the barbaric wanker! The bottom line is that a ceasefire would bring an end to the slaughter - that is the only ‘state’ that any decent person could possibly desire - but then, these are evidently indecent savages. In essence, Bloody Dobbin reckons that if the slaughter stops now, then Hamas can take to the skies again in hang-gliders…with no resistance from the massed ranks of IOF goons ranged on the Gaza border.

There really doesn’t appear to be an end to the depths of depravity to which these degenerate barbarians can sink.

3 Likes

Bought and paid-for, as we know. He favours short humanitarian pauses: some lorry-loads of flour, for example. Followed shortly by the bombing of the bakeries. This has actually happened. It’s a sick joke.

The regimented approving comments by the Bot army below the tweet confirm the choreography is all working just fine.

2 Likes

Quite - sickening, isn’t it?!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting, and your commentary on the ‘context’ is spot on. However, I can’t stomach any more fascist sht, sprouted by psychopaths who care fck all for anything except their own aggrandisement so I didn’t listen.

Apologies for the adjectives, but I have to express my true feelings somehow.

4 Likes

Absolutely correct, I cannot stand that mendacious, evil, devil´s progeny. Sadly, in the UK tip-toe-ing totalitarianism is transforming into galloping fascism under the uni-party political system.

6 Likes

You’re so right Sanjeev. It’s becoming a bit too obvious that ‘They’ like to loosen the reins a little in the summer months and then tighten them again, even tighter, in the cold dark months. I guess they imagine that this rams home the message that our best bet is hopeless impotence. More job cuts, price gouging, vicious and divisive rhetoric, and Squire Keef will be ushered into Downing Street in 2024 with his little coterie of Neocon foot-soldiers.

… next summer’s little toddle about in the sun might be one of the last.

4 Likes