5 Filters

Bill Engdahl: 'Alarming Casualty Rates' from the poison stabs. Putting it mildly! Literally THOUSANDS of dead

and hundreds of thousands - sic! - of lesser, but in many cases serious adverse effects. I can’t see how this can be disguised for much longer, to stop the understanding from flooding out, of the death-and-destruction havoc that the stabs are wreaking. FAR worse than having the covid-flu itself - from which over 99 percent recover. And what the hell is the longer term future going to bring…?

3 Likes

It looks like the psychos are going to take the internet out sometime around July or August, and then your only information source will be the lovely telly.

Form connections with all those around you who understand what’s going on.

2021 is going to be shite (purely because people allow the psychos to make it shite).

I remain optimistic that in the long term these scum will be brushed into the dustbin of history.

1 Like

What do you hear about internet interruption, R? Any sources?

2 Likes

Seconded. We’ve been warned it’s likely, of course.

A second question: if the jabs contain mRNA where is this supposed to have come from? An answer to this won’t legitimise the toxin in my view but where can I find out?

1 Like

Listen to that beacon of democracy Klaus Schwab. He has been talking for a while now about “cyber pandemics”. I’m with @RobG and betting this will be exactly like Event 201. The harbinger of things to come. How is it that they have crystal balls that work so well?

1 Like

Hi @KarenEliot , didn’t someone say that the jabs were only based on the “wuhan strain” as it might not work on other strains like e.g. the Downing Street Strain - so they take the 20 pairs of made up gene code from Wuhan information where it was obviously gof’d into existence in the first place- but still I would guess no-one isolated anything as that tinkering was apparently based on sars cov 1!

I third that @RhisiartGwilym - Rob seems pretty specific - do we all have to get our tor private network icelandic system ( if there is such a thing) in place along with sharing email numbers to communicate via a constant stream of round robins - or som’ink?! Or are we back to quill pens and ink and the pony express? Even then we have no way of knowing our world without thousands of individual contacts we can trust.
@RobG are we trying to step round the proposed online “safety” bill which could hit the streets in July August?

cheers

Rhis, I don’t have any authoritative sources, beyond what nutters like Klaus Schwab are saying. As PatB has pointed out, everything that the nutters say magically becomes true.

In September 2019, when the global economic system collapsed (yet again) we then had the oh-so-convenient pandemic. At the end of 2019, when people like us were predicting what’s happened since then, we would be labelled ‘nutters’ (and we still are to a certain extent, despite the mountain of evidence that things are amiss).

As an aside, I have a friend who’s turning 80-years-old tomorrow. He’s a retired UK school teacher who moved to France about fifteen years ago. He’s quite fit for his age, and walks his dogs every morning. He’s an intelligent chap and is well-liked in the community. A lot of people would have gone to his birthday party; but, he’s so bought into the covid con that he’s not having a birthday party, because he’s terrified of being around other people in case he ‘catches the virus’ (he’s had all the jabs by the way).

Most ex-pats here don’t buy into the covid con (ex-pats do tend to be, well, you know what…). I’m just gobsmacked that someone like this retired school teacher has not only fallen for the covid stuff, but is also totally consumed by it.

The power of propaganda,ay.

Go figure…

Hi folks,

One factor that I find strange is that the side effect numbers are massively higher amongst females - for Astra and Pfizer the vaccine impact is roughly 75% female to 25% male as far as the Euro details :
COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH (TOZINAMERAN)
COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)

cheers

It’s pretty suspicious - the trouble is in themselves even these numbers don’t clinch the case, as there are a lot of vaccinees in the US. (Guess about 150 million, it was 120m a few weeks back). Assuming most aren’t reported, it would be a surprise if even the the bare numbers reported made such a clear case, as the VAERS system wasn’t set up to advertise embarrassing levels of vaccine reactions. OTOH you’d expect lots of deaths in 150m vaccinated.

Let’s do a rough calc to get our bearings. In England there’s about 500,000 deaths a year, say - or 1% of the population dies in a year. Lets just apply that to the US. The Vaccination period is about 4 months - so about 1/300 of the popn would be expected to die in that period.
1/300 of 150m is 1/3 of 1.5million or 1/2 million.
4000 deaths among 1/2 million expected isn’t a lot numerically.

I think there will be more info contained in other characteristics - like the time between vaccine and death, or particular death causes.

Here’s the link to the VAERS database
https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php

To use you just go down to Section 3 where it says ‘Vaccine Information’ and select Covid-19.
For deaths, go to 4. Event Characteristics: and where it says Died? select ‘Yes’.
The onset interval should be set at ‘All Intervals’.
If you click on ‘Find’ it then does the search - currently shows 4,201.

It seems quite primitive in causes of death in that you need to specify the illness exactly, it doesn’t group similar names.

Here’s one I made earlier into an Excel spreadsheet (see how Bill’s got me cornered :slight_smile: )

Vaers data Deaths Cumulative
calculated Days so far deaths
20/5/21 0 551 551
1 670 1221
2 321 1542 <—
3 201 1743
4 177 1920 <—
5 148 2068
6 92 2160
7 137 2297 <—
8 75 2372
9 88 2460
10 14 330 2790 <—
15 30 588 3378
31 60 280 3658 <—
61 120 52 3710 <—
>120 7

As noted, I wondered if there was any significance in the number of deaths close to the vaccination date.
Eg 1542 deaths within 2 days but only 1920 deaths within 4 days. Why not double? Could be because if the vaccine caused many of the deaths in such a short period it could be it’s more likely be due to something sudden. Or it may not.
3658 deaths before 60 days but only 3710 before 120 days ie only 52 deaths reported between 60 days and 120 days. The falling off might reflect dropping awareness of the vaccine as time goes on - but it’s very steep.
The addition of a particular relevant illness as the cause might shed some possible light, as might certain age breakdowns.

1 Like

Hi @Evvy_dense , its a con-undrum certainly. Maybe the numbers change if you use Open Office instead of Exhell! :wink:
Maybe we are putting too much emphasis on VAERS and Yellow Card stats - these hen coops are managed by the foxes after all so even if reporting was massively improved it could still be massaged into position with definition degradation and top level control - a bit like computer counting of postal and machine votes! Even so I’m bemused over the 3/4 female results - is there more jab hesitancy amongst males?

cheers

Another anonymous whistle blower, broadcast by Gareth Icke yesterday (note the wide range of people putting out these sort of interviews).

It starts at about 2 minutes in. At 12 minutes in the whistle blower starts talking about the large number of ‘vaccine injuries’ that were coming into the casualty department…

1 Like

Yep the CDC knew what they were doing, building in a 900% margin of error (if 10% of reactions are reported).
I think I men are more hesitant, eg

“GARCIA-NAVARRO: Let’s start with these numbers. How big is this gap?
UNGAR: So the gap nears 60-40 with women being near 60%, men near 40%. And it could be a little bit less. So there’s 58% women or 57% women. But that’s generally the breakdown across the states that track that online.”
https://www.npr.org/2021/04/18/988483542/more-women-are-getting-the-coronavirus-vaccine-than-men

but I don’t know the reason.

#Question : how many Polysorbate 80 #astrazenecavaccine #Deaths are acceptable in Australia from Guillain–Barré Syndrome, Blood Clots (#VITT) and anaphylactic shock? Norman Swan might comment. How many in #Auspol would sacrifice a member of their family for the “herd immunity”?” https://twitter.com/FluoridePoison/status/1396260916090466305

“Polysorbates can activate complement, leading to acute hypersensitivity and systemic immunostimulation reactions. Oxidative degradation products can function as haptens, may even form adducts with the biologic itself, creating a potential neo-antigen.”

“Injection site reactions (ISRs) and other adverse side-effects are commonly observed during therapy with biologics. These hypersensitivity related side-effects can vary from simple rash to life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, and may be linked to the immunogenicity of the drug including formation of antidrug antibodies. Reactions can also occur as a consequence of excipients in the product. We report the case of a patient who developed erythematous ISRs to both commercial PCSK9i formulations and had to go off therapy even though efficacy was not impacted. Skin testing showed that the patient was reacting to the polysorbates. Polysorbates are added to stabilize the biotherapeutic. Polysorbates can also activate complement and lead to a range of acute hypersensitivity and systemic immunostimulation reactions. Oxidative degradation products can function as haptens by reacting with proteins at the injection site. Reactive degradation products may even form adducts with the biologic itself, creating a potential neo-antigen. Further research is needed to understand the fundamental causes of ISRs. It is critical that only the highest quality raw material is used and proper storage conditions are employed to minimize degradation of polysorbates in the product. While complete elimination of ISRs is unlikely, all efforts must be made to minimize them.” https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326592338_Are_Injection_Site_Reactions_in_Monoclonal_Antibody_Therapies_Caused_by_Polysorbate_Excipient_Degradants