5 Filters

Bernhard at MoA is strikingly able to admit publicly when he got something wrong

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/08/iran-confirms-drone-sale-to-russia-but-what-will-it-buy-in-exchange.html#more

1 Like

PS: bloody impudent machines running this website won’t allow me to spell bernhard’s name with a lower case initial, damn their eyes! Not at the beginning of a sentence, anyway…

(I only do it because it’s his habit…)

Read that last night, a faithful and clear retraction builds trust. He’s still terror-deranged by the C-thing but his “let’s not mention it” policy works well enough for me. Going two years without MoA was difficult, and I appreciate the blog all the more now.

1 Like

Yep, I picked up that b has decided to pass over the covid scam in silence now. I think he’s been realising just recently - because of that clear-seer intellectual honesty for which he’s known - that he made a huge boo-boo over the covid propaganda hurricane; like millions of others who should and could have known better. The PBB is a terrible sweeper-away of even the sturdiest minds. Something to be aware of always, when the next big panic breaks! I guess we renegades should just be thankful that sheer accidents of psychological configuration have deposited us amongst the shrews rather than the sheep.

Though it has to be said that, even now, I’m still finding myself awakening from mass delusions into which I’d bought for years. :grimacing:

Who can stand against the avalanche?

1 Like