5 Filters

BBC extends Childrens Hour to adults

Brent Lee. A ‘former conspiracy theorist’ now repentent poster child for baby-level propaganda.
Seems he has a podcast called Some Dare.
Being feted by the media. His “new buddy” is of course Marianna Spring.
Here they share a cot together
brent lee

…and to the Guardian too.
Don’t forget to send them £1 for their quality, independent investigative journalism

Ivoc Chudov picks him apart.

BBC’s “Reformed Conspiracy Theorist” Seems a Little Inauthentic

There’s nothing much to pick. Chudov points out there doesn’t seem to be any analysis, any detail that you might expect to have triggered his conversion. One level below Marianna, who at least provides us occasionally with fake detail, out of respect presumably :neutral_face:

Is he even inauthentic, or is he just …nothing?

“We need better psy-ops”.

Indeed. The level is insulting - if this is where we are at, we’re kind of done anyway. No point in even winning :worried:

1 Like

B minus “Bent Lee”. (A bit like Stewart Lee, but funny.) Forgive me for scrolling past the Whineian article, but there’s absolute gold in the comments to Igor’s Stack.

I will say that the early posts look like a SQL injection, done all at once, hence the lack of response. You upload CSV with the username, a date, and the so-called tweet, hundreds of rows at once. Including fake likes, replies, etc takes various cross references to and from other db tables and needs 77th tools and a bit of time. I expect Marianna’s summer intern script kiddies didn’t have time for this before trotting back to Uni where there’s vital work to be done writing reports about some of the greener-haired members of the Student Union. Hacking a one-dimensional set of tables is not a bad start, maybe next summer they might be invite.d back!

Can I prove this? Well, of course not, call it an educated guess.