5 Filters

Australia reset: the Conservative Woman’s latest article, is it true?

Hi folks, this paints a terrible picture,is it true or not ?

cheers

1 Like

Yes it is. I have a son in lockdown Sydney. He quarantined for 14 days in a “hotel” (see image below). ANd the “quarantine camps” can be easily found on Google earth. They are massive!

His description:

Food is shite
Left outside door and door unlocked after delivery staff have left
Random police checks to ensure they are in their (locked) rooms

1 Like

thanks @PatB

cheers

Just spoken to my son. They seem to have relaxed the rules on quarantine in the “hotels” (but definately not publicised it) as too many people refused to pay! They are allowing home quarantines but no one is sure what the rules are. Bit like the UK, where confusion reigns supreme as a deliberate policy,

1 Like

This is the sort of thing which Rippon was trying to get Noam C to admit that he was endorsing. He wouldn’t, though. And I doubt whether Noam even knows about these stories, because anyone with his principled humanity still intact would be bound to condemn what the stories describe.

You have to pay for this…??! Can’t some honest labour be provided, sewing mail bags perhaps, or repairing the damaged cudgels of the riot squad…?

One of the TCW comments suggests that people are being goaded into retaliation so that the bullies can run to Teacher. (I paraphrase.)

This is without question the case. I can’t quite work out why Australia is so so bad.

The ongoing Yellow Vest events in France, prior to the C word psyop, were great training for the pigs. Containing the protests (and provoking them also) week after week after week. Maybe France is a testing ground because one part of the bourgeoisie decapitated a whole bunch of another part all those years ago. The Mafia have long memories and always take their revenge.

1 Like

Perhaps it was the Responsibility of This Intellectual to write this hilarious fact check.

Fact check: Quarantine ‘camps’ are real, but COVID-19 camp claim stretches truth

“It’s partly false and anyway it’s OK as the government said it was temporary just was was Guantanamo Bay and besides, the bible recommends it, and here’s a short 2600 year history of quarantining lecture so that’s OK then what’s all the FUSS about don’t people know there’s a pandemic on??”

Paid by the word presumably…

1 Like

What a load of waffle. Let me check I’m up to speed with today’s approved speech forms.

Austere building or set of buildings enclosed by barriers is a station, not a camp

When you check in at the station and they capture a bunch of your data this is merely so the friendly orderlies can greet you by name and make sure your dietary preferences are respected.

A bloke in camo with a submachine gun is a medical orderly.

It says in the Bible that eating crawling things upsets God, or something.

Cool. Looking forward to the next update.

1 Like