5 Filters

Ask The Aboriginals If "She'll Be Right"

As always, we never really get the true story unless there is a reliable reporter on the ground. This give a different story. Not completely forced removal and forced jabs, but not exactly benign. From 3 minutes and from someone on the ground.

2 Likes

Iā€™d not seen the retraction, but yes, I agree.

2 Likes

ā€œGenocide by bioweaponā€ says David the aboriginal man. Not exactly a retraction there.

Pictureā€™s far from clear.

And the sort of tribal clearance and land-grab that he and his associates are alleging sounds entirely possible, indeed likely, at this time. Quite apart from all the historical form that such crimes against humanity have. Itā€™s not as if the hard-faced thieves havenā€™t done this sort of stuff before.

I think we should be very careful about being lulled back to trance-sleep by assurances the ā€˜thereā€™s nothing bad going on in NAustraliaā€™; especially since thereā€™s something exceedingly bad going on in the whole land. Hear EVERYONE; jump to no premature conclusions. And above all, verify several ways any assurance at all that ā€˜thereā€™s nothing to worry about.ā€™ Never just take such bromides on trust.

I spoke of a media black-out, and JMC comes back at me with a whole heap of MSM bullshit, which kinda proves my point.

Considering the relatively small population of the country, the protest in Melbourne this weekend was probably the biggest in Australiaā€™s history. Hereā€™s some real footage of it (four minute video)ā€¦

10s of thousands, JMC?

Also, a vid about the protests the previous weekend, which shows how the Presstitutes deliberately twist and distort the truth (quelle surprise)ā€¦

As an aside, the YouTube poster known as ā€˜True Arrowā€™ has recently become a very good source of information about whatā€™s happening in Australia, and particularly Melbourne. This person has not monetised their channel, and theyā€™ll probably get banned from YouTube as a result of comments like mine. In the ā€˜free worldā€™, though, at this point there are still other channels you can post on.

Camera pan left and youā€™ll see a gun being held at her head (particularly pertinent is how brief that clip is). This is such blatant propaganda itā€™s breathtaking.

The Chief Minister of NT, who looks like he should be in Broadmoor, stated at a recent press conference that this was all happening.

Oh, fuck, I give upā€¦

I think we want to know the truth of whatā€™s actually been posted. Surely itā€™s not a media blackout if itā€™s all over the media?

I donā€™t know about ā€œno forced evacuationsā€, I donā€™t think June Ellis actually said that, she said the army was transporting people.

Edit: I donā€™t know about there being ā€œno forced evacuationsā€, I donā€™t think June Ellis actually said there werent any, she said the army was transporting people.

In Robā€™s 2nd clip - about 2m 35s in - Andrews says:

"People donā€™t want to be served by someone who hasnā€™t been vaccinated, people donā€™t want to be sitting next to or sharing a space next to people who have not been vaccinated. We have to make sure we quarantine people who have not been vaccinated. "

FWIW I think sending soldiers and police round together with the road blocks and fines, and the policy that Andrews announced in the media means there IS forced transfer going on - this doesnā€™t need people to be dragged into vans, the coercion and fear are enough.

I also think this amount of pressure on a door to door basis amounts to forced vaccination. People have seen what the police are doing to people on the streets!

But Iā€™d rather we could discuss that than flame everyone who corrects or disputes any details. With these new clips from both sides weā€™re getting nearer to the truth.

ED

5 Likes

Evvy, you talk as though indigenous people have never been slaughtered.

Hereā€™s the latest from the (should be in Broadmoor) Chief Minister of the Northern Territoryā€¦

This is happening, and now being reported by the Presstitutes.

There is no nuance here, or the likes of me shouting my mouth off. Itā€™s real.

ā€œEvvy, you talk as though indigenous people have never been slaughtered.ā€

I donā€™t know what you mean by that Rob - I think you may have misread my post (now has edit added, in case that was the issue).

1 Like

Evvy, itā€™s early hours now where I am, and Iā€™m very tired.

Despite that Iā€™d like to think that I didnā€™t misread your post.

Always feel free to challenge me, and indeed to spit on the floor and call my cat a bastard.

Two glaring things with this: firstly, they needed the Australian army to round-up just 38 people and take them to a ā€˜quarantine campā€™; and secondly, the Northern Territory is an incredibly remote place (it ainā€™t New York, London or Paris, etc). So why round-up people and take them to camps?

As usual, none of it makes any sense.

And we still have a spare cell in Broadmoor.

1 Like

I like what you say, Rob. Itā€™s cogent. But please: maintain due courtesy to JM. If you remember, one of the main reasons why weā€™re here at 5F was that there was far too much aggressive, wholly-unchecked slagging at the Hulk. Like most of us here, I imagine, itā€™s the careful effort to treat all other posters with due civility that I find so agreeable - and so very useful for rational discussion.

I value JMā€™s careful, thoughtful input. Clearly, she cares about due balance of evidence in all discussions. She clued me in to one caution to be considered when Iā€™m recommending vitamin C therapy: the small drawback - for a very few people - of haemochromatosis. Dealt with, as you might expect, at Andrew Saulā€™s ā€˜Doctoryourself.comā€™ website.

But all that said, I still say: Solidarity, bro! Keep slugginā€™! Take a rest when it gets on top of you, and come back still swinging! We shall win this global civil warā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Well you suggest I am excusing what is going on, which I think indicates you have misread.
I was commenting on whether forced transfers and/or forced vaccinations were confirmed or going on. We must be able to dicuss these issues when a story is queried without being attacked. The direct forcing may not be happening that way in the literal sense, but my view is that it doesnā€™t make that much difference whether itā€™s ongiong coercion or immediate physical forcing; or even the nature of the coercion. The problem is what they are being coerced into doing - itā€™s pretty much illegal to force medication on people, and there is a significant view that this particular medication (and I only use that term for short) is at least as risky as the virus, and can be fatal.
So apart from PR considerations, the style of the coercion is not the most relevant part.

I know itā€™s a very emotive issue but we need to avoid flying off at people at the first sign of disagreement. Your cat can come out from under the bedā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers
ED

1 Like

Oh sorry. I misunderstood your point. I thought you were saying there was this massive demonstration that wasnā€™t reported at all so no-one knew about it because there was a "media blackoutā€™ ie the whole occurrence of the demonstration was being ā€œblacked outā€ by the mainstream media to try and silence it and pretend it didnā€™t happen etc. So by a black out do you mean that none of your preferred alternative media sites reported it? Still not sure what your point is but OK.

Not convinced about that (and not sure what the size of the population has to do with whether it is the biggest in Australian historyā€¦) but OK, whatever you think.

Where did I give any estimate at all of numbers? Hint: I didnā€™t. I just said that I thought 500 000-1m was a massive overestimate but that I was interested in comparing with footage of the acknowledged 100 000-150 000 from the 2003 Iraq peace march to see what 100 000 looked like in Melbourne. Donā€™t put words in my mouth thanks.

Thanks Rhis.

It certainly isnā€™t because nice white compliant folks are worried about being served their ribs and chips by a potentially deadly server, thatā€™s for sure. If my door was knocked by a guy in military uniform, even if he was smiley and bearing phone chargers, Iā€™d feel coerced.

Whatever the facts might be, itā€™s the performance that attracts the attention and creates the self-torturing fantasies in our minds. Thatā€™s a key part of menticide. So too the ā€œalmost there, nearly free, one last tryā€¦ā€ bait and switch tactic. As hard-baked into Candy Crush Saga, for example.

1 Like

You donā€™t like what Iā€™m saying, Rhis, because basically you are agreeing to censorship.

Fuck that. Call me an arsehole if you want. Call me a loon. Call me a mad man.

I donā€™t care, because Iā€™m not afraid of different opinions; in fact I enjoy them.

Karen, ā€˜menticideā€™ is a good term.

If you look at the mass murder our governments have carried out over recent decades, is it any wonder that thereā€™s a flood of refugees into Europe.

Now hold your breath in for a bit: they can put entire nations into lockdown (all the covid rollocks), effectively putting everyone under house arrest (even Hitler never did that), yet they canā€™t stop a relatively few number of people dangerously crossing the Channel on dingys.

Go figureā€¦

1 Like

We donā€™t want to call you anything RobG (except RobG). The problem is when you attack the person rather than reply to the opinion. Itā€™s not what youā€™re saying that weā€™re trying to rein in per se, just the adhom - the personal aspect of it. In general that leads to fewer people posting their opinions, thatā€™s why itā€™s the number one guideline on this board.

2 Likes

JMC, the anti-war demos in the run-up to the 2003 Iraq war were the biggest, ever, in history.

It didnā€™t make a blind bit of difference, because most people couldnā€™t even find Iraq on a global map, and most people didnā€™t give a shit about dusky-skinned people being blown apart.

Now, though, itā€™s all coming home to roost: exactly the same psychos who carried out these wars are now doing the same on their own people.

1 Like

Fair comment, Evvy.

But I really donā€™t want to take part in a board that consists of people who arenā€™t open to other opinions. I have no time for snowflakes, particularly at the moment.

JMC said something, and I countered him (and I think I did that politely). Whatā€™s wrong with that? Itā€™s called ā€˜discussionā€™. What fecking planet are you people on?!

But wasnā€™t it yourself objecting to JMCā€™s opinion. Though after the comments you seemed to have agreed a misunderstanding with JMC - which may have set you off. I would still say it was a bit flamey, but maybe you can accept the comments in generality (you kind of have).
Itā€™s not about ā€˜snowflakesā€™ or whether the person is offended or not, but the tone of the board. We donā€™t want it to end up like another board :wink:
Just be open yourself to those annoying views that are different to your own - it happens to us all! You can still answer the view or the point, try not to react to the person.
Iā€™ll leave it there as Iā€™m distracting you from posting late night music clips :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like