5 Filters

Are you programmed to obey?

Richard Vobes has been on a role since he started talking about ‘conspiracy theories’.

I found his recent interview with Mark Lawrence (a British former counter-terror surveillance operative, who spent decades working in the Middle-East training government teams) quite interesting, because it goes into the psychological warfare aspect of it all. It’s an hour long video…

See my comment further down the thread for a link to the video.

1 Like

I should perhaps add that I’m having mega computer/server issues at the moment. If I don’t respond to posts it is because for the most part I can’t.

I’m using my little laptop to respond here, which only works on a limited level.

I’m sure you are all missing the full-blown diatribes when my powerhouse computer is up and running.

Actually, there’s perhaps another subject here: what do you do when you are cut off from the internet? I’ve never had any problem with that - the phone line here sometimes goes out for weeks at a time.

Ok, battery power almost out on this little laptop, so here’s Nick Drake…

This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s Terms of Service.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Okay for me PatB. Always got time for a Nick :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s a worry if Youtube thinks I’m trustworthy.

Apparently due to the above video, Richard Vobes has been banned from YouTube for a week, and will be on probation for the next 3 months. Don’t you just love free speech!

It’s a shame because I found it a very interesting video. At the time of posting it hasn’t yet been posted on Rumble or Odysee. It will no doubt appear on these platforms sometime soon.

Editing in: I’ve now found the video on Rumble, even though it’s been shadow banned just about everywhere…

Note: Rumble.com is banned in France and some other countries. If the above link doesn’t work you need to get the Tor browser or a VPN.

Sounds like China, doesn’t it, but this is the reality we now live in.